Chapter 121 The First

Liang Zitao followed Qiushui to the parking lot outside the airport.

When he saw the low-key and extravagant Red Star Dragonrider, his eyeballs almost didn't come out of their sockets.

He glanced at Qiu Shui who was sitting in the back row, and grabbed Lou Yuchen who was about to get into the car.

"Achen, what is your friend's background? Those bodyguards are not easy enough. This car is still Red Star Dragonrider."

Liang Zitao is also well-known as a rich man in Shanghai.

Therefore, I still know a lot about luxury goods.

Therefore, at a glance, Qiu Shui recognized that the clothes on Qiushui were made of dragon embroidery, and the shoes were also made of dragon embroidery. The watch belongs to a family of watches and clocks, at least 10 million for that body.

And that Red Star Dragonrider is a limited edition car in the world, there are only 5 cars in total. Worth 300 million Chinese dollars.

Red Star Dragonrider, people bought this car for collection and to show their status.

After all, this car is the kind that money can't buy.

However, the person in front of him actually drove the Red Star Dragon Knight out.

Just to pick someone up at the airport?

What kind of aristocratic young master does this have to have the financial resources and boldness?

"Red Star Dragon Knight?" Lou Yuchen glanced at the car, and when he saw the logo on the front of the car, a trace of astonishment appeared on his face.

Obviously, Lou Yuchen also knew what this car represented.

Qiu Shui actually drove this car to pick him up?

Qiu Shui, who had already sat in the back row of the car, saw Lou Yuchen and Liang Zitao still standing outside, and asked, "Why don't you get in the car yet? Is there something missing?"

"No." Lou Yuchen shook his head slightly towards Qiushui, then gave Liang Zitao a warning look, "Get in the car first, we'll talk when we get back."

After speaking, Lou Yuchen sat in the back row, and Liang Zitao sat in the co-pilot's seat.

After the bodyguard put the luggage in the trunk, he got into another car.

Because there are only two people in the back seat, Liang Zitao sat in the co-pilot's seat.

Qiu Shui and Lou Yuchen sat in the back row.

"Master, are you going back to the villa now?" The bodyguard in the driver's seat asked blankly.

These bodyguards called Master Qiushui from the very beginning. Although Qiushui sounded awkward, he never corrected him.

After all, they all called the master of the system, and as the son of the master, he was of course the young master.

Qiu Shui glanced at his watch, it was almost half past eleven.

He raised his head and asked Lou Yuchen, "How about having lunch outside first before going back?"

Lou Yuchen looked at the driver in front of him imperceptibly, and asked without answering, "What do you want to eat?"

Qiu Shui laughed and said, "I was the one who wanted to ask you, why did you ask me the other way around?"

The two were very close, and Qiu Shui could see Lou Yuchen's face more clearly.

He is really good-looking, with a pair of affectionate peach eyes looking at others, although they are cold, they are full of sparkle.