Chapter 174 Irony

Although Zhao Rongrong's father is a native of Kyoto.

The family also has two houses in Kyoto.

One set went to Zhao Rongrong's father, and the other set went to Zhao Rongrong's uncle.

The two houses are next to each other.

Although the house is a bit old, it is worth a lot because it is in the main location.

Once, Zhao Rongrong's uncle, relying on the love of Grandpa Zhao Rongrong, wanted the old man to transfer both houses to him.

Although the old man loves Uncle Zhao Rongrong, he is not confused.

Before he passed away, he divided up the two houses.

One set for one son.

Unexpectedly, Zhao Rongrong's uncle and aunt hated Zhao Rongrong's father because of this.

I think it was Zhao Rongrong's father who tricked the old man into letting the old man transfer the house to Zhao Rongrong's father.

After all, Zhao Rongrong's father had already married a rich wife.

This wife not only married a car, but also a house.

This made Uncle Zhao envious and jealous!

He and Father Zhao are only two years apart.

He looks better than Father Zhao, and is smarter than Father Zhao. But it happened that Zhao's father found a beautiful and rich wife.

But he married an ordinary-looking wife with little money at home.

Just because the wife was pregnant at the time, Uncle Zhao was forced to marry by the old man.

Although Uncle Zhao doesn't like his wife very much, he likes the pair of children born to this wife very much.

Because of the house, Uncle Zhao's family lived close to Zhao Rongrong's family, but they had no contact with each other.

Uncle Zhao is not a good person. Aunt Zhao who is married is certainly not a cheap lamp.

Every time I saw Father Zhao's family who insisted on robbing their old house to live in a new house, they would look coldly. Sometimes, even directly open all kinds of cynicism.

If Uncle Zhao is the kind of selfish and greedy person, then Aunt Zhao is the kind of bitter and greedy person.

Otherwise, the two of them would not get together.

According to the relationship between the two, Mother Zhao originally didn't want to invite Uncle Zhao's family.

But Zhao's father said that they were brothers after all, and it would be unreasonable not to invite them.

I sent them invitations.

Unexpectedly, that big family came here with the cheek.

It's okay to come here, and it's still causing trouble for Zhao's mother and the others.

It's all kinds of picks when you find the right opportunity.

"I said Rongrong's mother, I heard that Rongrong found a man from another country?"

"If you ask me, this Rongrong is too blind. What's the use of being handsome? You have to be rich."

"Like our Sissy's fiancé, although he is a bit older, he is mature and stable. He gives Sissy 100,000 pocket money every month, and lets us buy what Sissy wants."

"My son-in-law is not only good to us Cici, but also to our father-in-law and mother-in-law. No, I heard that my husband has a handicap, so he said he would buy a car for my husband. We all said no, but he still insisted on buying a car." .”