Chapter 87 My Memory is Poor

In the quaint private room, the tea master quietly left after pouring tea for the three of them. And also intimately closed the door of the private room.

Zhang Jiayun first looked at Qiu Shui who was sitting on the opposite left, and then at Lou Yuchen who was sitting on the opposite right. In the end, he swallowed all the words he wanted to say, then picked up the teacup and drank his own tea silently.

"The dishes here are all Chinese dishes. They taste good." Lou Yuchen turned the menu in front of Qiushui, motioning for Qiushui to order.

Qiu Shui smiled, and turned back the menu, "I've been here before, and their signature dishes are pretty good. Just order their signature dishes."

Lou Yuchen nodded after hearing Qiushui's words, picked up the menu, and asked Zhang Jiayun, "Mr. Zhang, how about you?"

Zhang Jiayun, who was swept by Lou Yuchen's eyes, was shocked, "Me? I can do it. I will eat whatever you order."

Zhang Jiayun was a little flattered.

Damn, this Qiu Shao went to participate in a competition, and brought back the chess god.

And the chess god actually said that he wanted to invite them to dinner?

Well, in fact, it is estimated that Chess God just wanted to invite Qiu Shao to dinner, and he was just incidental.

As the second generation of the Beijing circle, although it can only be regarded as the kind of middle-level circle. But a mere professional chess player, no matter how good he is, people like Zhang Jiayun usually don't pay attention to them.

However, Lou Yuchen was different.

Not to mention that Lou Yuchen is the number one Go player in Huaguo, and he once played chess with the chief. Just because he moved into Jinyuewan Villa No. 1, Zhang Jiayun didn't dare to neglect him.

It's just that Zhang Jiayun is very strange, Qiu Shui and Lou Yuchen seem to have just met.

Not only is Lou Yuchen good-looking, but he also behaves elegantly when eating.

Although Qiushui looks ordinary, Qiushui's dining etiquette is not picky. Every movement is graceful and graceful, as if it has been specially trained.

The elegance of the two is not the kind of deliberate elegance, they are both very natural and pleasing to the eye.

On the other hand, Zhang Jiayun eats casually, not to mention that he eats without image.

Zhang Jiayun looked at the neatly placed bones in front of the two, and at the messy pile of bones in front of him, and couldn't help but slow down his eating speed for a moment. Brutely in slow motion, extruding a little of the legendary elegance.

Finally, this lunch was finished after an hour.

However, for Zhang Jiayun, it seemed like a second seemed like a year. I feel that I and Qiu Shao are not in the same world.

After finally finishing the meal, Zhang Jiayun immediately called the waiter to pay the bill.

Lou Yuchen took out his mobile phone, "I agreed to invite you for this meal."

Zhang Jiayun said: "How can you invite me here, I will come."

"I'll do it." Lou Yuchen moved much faster than Zhang Jiayun, and directly handed the phone to the waiter.

With a beep, the payment is successful.

Qiu Shui didn't move, just watched the two of them pay.

Seeing that Lou Yuchen made the payment successfully, Qiu Shui hid a smile in his eyes.