But the three people I met today, not only did not feel the embarrassment and embarrassment after being exposed, they actually turned around and scolded her. Still threatening her?

This made Nana furious instantly.

"Do you know who I am? Let me tell you, I am the anchor of the Baihu live broadcast platform with more than 300,000 fans. I have broadcast the scene where you threatened me just now. I want to expose you so that people all over the country can watch it Look at the faces of you ugly pretenders."

Many of Nana's fans regard Nana as their goddess.

When he saw someone shouting to beat his goddess, he was immediately filled with righteous indignation.

"What, bastard, you want to hit someone after being exposed? Don't be afraid, Nana. If he dares to do something, I will call the police immediately and let them sit in prison."

"Don't be afraid, Nana, brother, I'm nearby, hurry over there immediately."

"You three idiots, if you dare to touch my goddess, I will immediately break your five limbs."

...

"Which psychiatric hospital is this brainless?" Zhang Jiayun was really going to laugh at this Nana.

"Who knew that escaped from the mental hospital." Zhou Hao also looked at the female anchor with disgust.

This person came up out of nowhere and said that they were pretending to be cowards, and all kinds of language and sarcasm were fine.

Now they are still threatening them, saying that they will expose them in front of the whole country?

What is this.

Nana got angry when she heard that the two of them were secretly thinking that she was mentally ill and that she was mentally disabled.

"Are you saying that you are brain-dead? You are the ones who escaped from the mental hospital."

Qiu Shui finally couldn't bear it anymore, put down his chopsticks, and stood up.

"I said this lady, it's okay if you don't have quality. But, please use your brain when you go out."

"What do you mean? Say I'm brainless?" Nana stomped her feet angrily at Qiu Shui's words, pointed at Qiu Shui and the three of them and cursed: "You poor people are brainless, brainless, crazy."

Because of the conflict here, the customers in the shop all turned their gazes over.

Everyone saw the scene just now.

Chinese people always like to gossip, and they like to watch the excitement. Seeing that the female anchor failed to slap her in the face, she was beaten instead. Immediately there was a lot of discussion.

"Is there something wrong with this woman's brain? What's wrong with bragging when she eats a fan, and she didn't break the law. Why go up and trouble her."

"I just heard that someone is pretending to be a criminal and wants to go up and beat him in the face or something. I have watched a lot of female anchors like this, just to gain attention and traffic, and it is intentional."

"This woman is really embarrassing to our girls. I hate this kind of female anchor the most."

"That's right, there was a female anchor who came to interview my husband like this last time, and she just pissed me off. What the hell."

...

"You, you..." Nana became angry when she heard the discussion around her, "Am I wrong? They're just pretending to be rich and aggressive."