Chapter 10 The Bastard

Start from the beginning

Therefore, in order to stabilize the Qin family, the head of the Qin family took the illegitimate son back to the Qin family.

Once the heir of the Qin family's direct line really can't wake up, that illegitimate son will become the legitimate heir of the head of the Qin family.

Until now, the direct heir of the Qin family has not woken up, so the illegitimate son is basically regarded as the heir on the surface.

If that young man named Qiushui is really the illegitimate son of the Qin family, then everything seems to make sense.

Adopted son, supreme box, No. 3 villa.

All of this points the young man named Qiushui to the illegitimate son of the Qin family.

Zhang Hongtao pondered for a moment, then asked Zhang Jiayun: "Jiayun, how is your relationship with that young man named Qiushui?"

For big families, illegitimate children are very common. As long as he can become the heir of the Qin family, the status of an illegitimate child is nothing at all.

Their Zhang family is only a collateral branch of the Zhang family in Kyoto, and there is a long distance from the real Zhang family.

The Qin family and the Zhang family are big families side by side.

It would of course be the best if he could establish a good relationship with that illegitimate child.

Even if you can't make a good relationship, it's good not to offend.

Zhang Jiayun rubbed his head and said: "We just met this one, so it's not a good relationship. But tomorrow night, Canyang held a birthday party and invited him, and he agreed."

Zhang Hongtao nodded, "It's fine if he agrees. If he agrees, it proves that he intends to associate with you. I'll wait a while and have a good chat with Lao Xia and the others. By the way, I will ask someone to check the background of that young man."

Zhang Hongtao, Xia Canyang's father, and Zhou Hao's father are all good friends, so Zhang Jiayun and others will play together.

Before, several families in Kyoto maintained a balance line.

People from those families have always looked down on their collaterals. Even the head of the Zhang family has always paid little attention to collateral children like Zhang Hongtao.

In fact, the wealth and power that the Zhang family has possessed over the years were all created by Zhang Hongtao himself.

Not only did the head of the Zhang family not help, but they were even afraid that Zhang Hongtao, a collateral branch, would be too powerful, so they secretly suppressed it.

Especially in recent years, after the Zhang family replaced a new patriarch, the power and wealth in the hands of Zhang Hongtao's collaterals were even more eager to be taken into the master's family.

Therefore, the relationship between Zhang Hongtao and the head of the Zhang family has become very rigid.

However, the Zhang family's family is relatively powerful, and it is simply impossible for Zhang Hongtao to fight against the Zhang family's family.

That's why Zhang Hongtao united with new families like Xia family and Zhou family and twisted into a rope.

In this way, those masters would not dare to attack them easily.

It's impossible to attack, but it also won't let them stand out, so Zhang Hongtao wants to seek a breakthrough.

And the illegitimate son of the Qin family is likely to be a way for them to break through the barrier.