chapter 195 Tension

Aaditya: "Pawan you Rana give compny to children for dinner ... ?"

Everyone's laughter gradually subsided, and they all looked at Aaditya ..

pawan : (sighed) thankyou my lord...for your mercy...I'm hungry hungry...

Lucky : Don't worry chhote  pappa ....when in future I grow young man..I'll cook for you yummy food everyday..., I can go to work and earn money and give it to you to spend on delicious  food...OK...Then whenever  you want to enjoy  any food you can go and order  any food to feed your hungry  tummy...

Aadduu :  Yes chhote pappa... what about it...I'll join cooking classes so I can cook for you... and also we can open our own restaurant too... only for you and me... cook and eat...cook and eat all day long...

Ram : "I'm done .... and I can go to bed now  Let you all decide  what you all wanted to do OK...

Anshuu : Ram Dada... I done too... let's go... read me story OK for my good night sleep"

Ram nodded to everyone  and holding  Anshuu 's hand he walked  towards  their  room..

Pawan : "It's just Discussion...why they walked away... maybe they both felt jealous towards me...because you love more than them... isn't it my princess...

Aaditya : Childish.... ( turn towards  Rana strated to talk about work matter )Rana We have several production teams in our new project. We will test the production team from their work, everyone work together, records work points, and at the end of the month, you can choose  final team....

Rana : Then how do you make final decisions about it...?

They both talked about it for while, and  Aadduu  learned about the some strategies of this business world.

It turns out that you need a examine....and observe everything to become successful! Of course, money can earn easily but you need to use your brain properly to achieve your goal, but you have to observe people, and you have to spend more money to buy their  loyalty .... you need to respect  and trust your workers....

pawan was still eating
After eating the half meat buns he is no longer wanted to eat anything  now... he was so full that he felt sleepy... until he was lying on the living room sofa with a bulging belly and couldn't move.

Aaditya took the Shiv and Lucky to the back to their  room to  let them sleep soundly.

Ram was lovingly  patting Anshuu 's back to help him sleep...

Aaditya and Rana placed children  on the bed and tugged them under the blanket... Rana drooped  kiss on Aadduu 's forehead  and left...

Aaditya  : sleep now... and take care your siblings... don't let them disturb  your Mom tonight... I don't know what is the problem  ... but she will be tired so let her rest properly... OK... good night

Ram : OK...She was talking  with Her friend  swati.... first she was happy...then surprise.... then suddenly  she look like  she was sad and upset... she called bdi mom praju and then they both talked about  something...and then they hurriedly  left.... they don't look good so... Tulsi mom...offer to drive them there.... I don't know  what happened... but I think mom and praju mom's friend  was not good there so they both may upset ..after returning  home... so just take care of them...I'll handle  my siblings... good night pappa...

Aaditya : good night... thank you... ( patted Ram's head  dropped  kiss to every children 's forehead he left)

Rana : Where are you going?"

Aaditya : "I'm not going out, I'm in the yard!"

pawan turned his head and shouted at Aaditya  who was walking the towards  the yard,
"Aadi....what happened...why you are upset...somethings is wrong"

Aaditya responded shaking  his head no....

By the time Rana and Pawan both ran out of the living room ...in the yard....

Rana saw the worried expression on Aaditya's face, and persuaded:
"King don't worry , just ordered me I'll kill that person who make you worried..."

Aaditya  : Ram just told me that Man and praju  both went to their  friend swati...both were so tense  that Tulsi offer to drive them to her house... I don't know  ... what happened.... I called them..but no one answered....and it make me worried....

Pawan : isn't she is their best friend... what happened

Aaditya  :  I don't know  either.... I'm worried  because... they love and care so much about eachother... if something  happened  to thier friend they both will be sad..I don't want them to be sad...it's been long... after our marriage  that...they meet each other because  we all got busy  in our life ... it's been nearly more than 7 or 8 years they meet ... I don't know  what happened....

Rana : yes... let's wait until  they return...if they need our help so let's help them..

Aaditya: let's go...and wait for them....