chapter 192 pathetic husband

in the Garden

Pawan .... Rana... and Aaditya were sitting 
Aaditya was patiently  listening  his two brothers  pathetic  stories...

pawan was in a foul mood. It had been 5 years since he had fun with his wife. In the morning, both of them were busy and their son live with his aunt sadhna . In the evening, Tulsi  give her all attention to Anshuu. If he wanted to spend some time with his wife, Tulsi would cut him off saying, "Our baby need me more than you...."

pawan couldn't understand why his son need his wife's attention  only in night time... isn't he happy all day long with others. where he was little..... he is already five  years old...for God sake....

That aside, Rana was upset about something else. After going to bed, he wanted to make love with his wife but he couldn't. Before, it was because the shiv wouldn't sleep at night and would cry. He had to go to their ( children room - 5 truble  makers  )to see if the diapers needed to change or if they were hungry. When he went back to his bedroom, his wife would be in deep sleep. He couldn't just wake her up and have his way with her.

Now the children were all grown up, going to school. He thought that it was a good opportunity. But no. His son Shiv was a devious child. At night, he would go to his parents' room when they were being intimate and lay down between the couple saying that he had a nightmare and he was scared.

"Nightmare, my a**! I've never seen him scared in my lifetime." Rana mumbled. He wished that his son would just disappear. 

Aaditya : Why don't you try to find out what he is scared of?

Pawan : (cried )I regret making Tulsi pregnant." ...
Because ever since she became pregnant, he started living like a monk.

Rana : king... Shiv isn't scared of dinosaurs or ghosts. I used spiders  to scare him away. He ended up taking my wife away from me for a month. I'm sure he did it deliberately. What can scare him?" 

Aaditya : he is still child...Living without his mother may really  scared  him...if you want to why not Send him to the boarding school."

Rana : ( shook his head) "Stop it, king It won't work. Last time I did it ...but Prajkta faint in despair and suffered from a high fever." If his wife was delicate, he didn't mind sending his son to the desert. 

Aaditya  : It was then and now he is grown up. If you tell your wife that it is for the sake of our family, she might understand."

Rana (frowned) :  praju won't let Shiv succeed me. She doesn't like underworld business."

Aaditya  :  she is the  eldest  daughter in law of the Kirloskar Household, underworld business has nothing to do with her. She cannot control outside the household and if her son has to succeed, then she must let him be. After all, Shiv will eventually crave for power. He has it inside his blood."

Rana : ( clenched his fists) I'll have to entice my son to become as powerful as me. He might take the bait. Then, I'll throw him to the army base."

Aaditya : He will take the bait. No matter how clever he is, he is still a child 

Pawan : You are in paradise, Aadi You don't have to worry about your children. They are sleeping in another room..You are so lucky."

Aaditya : ( raised an eyebrow) lucky? I'm also suffering from 6 years....still no mouthful  food to feed my hunger...and you said it lucky...

For five years, Aaditya couldn't sleep with Man. She decided to sleep with her children because  they still ate small... Aaditya wasn't used to sleeping alone after they got together. As a result, he slept with them all together... 

If Ved or vasu visited  here in Kirloskar  palace only then Aaditya could spend some time with his wife. All this time he even  getting skinner because of the torture.

When they children turned six they were able to sleep alone .... Still Aadduu didn't want to go to sleeping  in other room but later she realized that if she didn't go, she would be left out. So, she left along with her three brothers.

Man was sad

Aaditya sighed in relief as they left. Finally, he was free from torture. He was leading a happy life with his wife . so he started  to plan their  children's  life according  thier  interests...

Ram will under Aaditya to learn how to be a good leader, Lucky and Anshuu will be under Rana to learn  underworld... shiv will be under Pawan to learn programming and making robots and Aadduu was under the everyone  to learn everything.... but mostly she like  to learn painting  from her Bdi momma ( Prajkta...scholar )

Aside from that, Ram will studying law and administration; Lucky  will practicing to become a sniper; Anshuu was a fan of ninja and so he tagged along with Rana to be ninja. As a ninja, it was easy to gather the information that he couldn't get through hacking.....Shiv will be a peaceful person... like his mom He will learning medicine .. ( for their own interests  ) 

Man will also understand that they would become wonderful men when they will be young...she will felt proud that her sons will be as amazing as their father.

Pawan : "You are living a life that any man would want

Aaditya : (confusion)What kind of life could a man want that he had?

Pawan :(smirked )You are living with your beautiful  wife .. and not care about  children presence..

Aaditya chuckled upon hearing his brother's joke. 

"Get up! You are talking nonsense Pawan . let's stopped here..." Aaditya grabbed his brother's arm and pulled them up.

Aaditya : Cast your son out of the picture. You will have a wonderful life... too..  stay back here ... we all live together... so it's will be easy to train them all......

Pawan ....and Rana : yes sir.... we all trust your wonderful  planning...

Aaditya :  I don't want  to plan anything  for our children... I just saw that they all are interested  in which specific  field... that's it....