chapter 130 angry amd frightened

Tulsi and Pawan both were silently sitting the lake side bench.. they both were  shocked and embarrassed to face each other...
    just while before...when Pawan asked Tulsi for marriage...Tulsi was so exited that she directly kissed him on his lips... it was first kiss for both of them... it was awkward... they just followed what they saw in TV or know by reading books...so they just first nibbled eachother's lips then...when they can't breath properly they stopped ... but now Pawan don't wanted to stopped so he give her break to took breath then again directly his tongue entered in her mouth and started to dry her all...
    when Tulsi feel like she was going to faint by lack of oxygen... She started to hit him on his chest to free herself form him...Pawan back to his sense and reluctantly leave her lips and lead her towards the lake and they both sat there...
    both of them don't know what to say ?.. how to start conversation ?

as always Tulsi broke the silence

Tulsi : are ...are you serious about ...what you said just now...

Pawan : ( stood up directly and with robotic tone ) serious ... serious...I'm more than serious... I like you the first day when we encontrar to each other... then slowly slowly I understand that... i don't just like you but ... more than that I love you...And I wanted you in my life ... as my wife...

Tulsi : but what about your family.. i know they are good people.. but still we are different from each other... our Status are different... and I don't want to hurt anyone... not us or not them...

Pawan directly carried her like princess style and walk towards his family members... Tulsi was shocked...she don't understand this person... the gentleman seem to turned into a hooligan... she hit him ...asked him to let her go.... but Pawan walked like he did not hear anything... just when he reached..

as exact same time Aaditya carried Man in his arms ..Man's face was buried in his chest.. by shyness ... And from other side Rana also carried prajakta on his shoulder ... like potato bag... she was hitting his back with her fist but he was steadily walking ...

when these three brothers walked towards the their family members... carried their wives... smile proudly... and then they give each other look... wink and then started to laugh loud.... and gently throw them in swimming pool... and also jumped in...

Man ... prajakta and Tulsi suddenly frightened but then started to play in water like little girls... with their respective husband's...

Rana slowly walk towards Uma then ... he gently picked her and then walk in the water... Sonali also pulled Jayprakash in pooled and all they started to play in water...

Shravani was looking at them with tears in eyes..  Clicking photos... Aaditya ...pawan...Rana walked out ...and then they hugged Shravani and then siblings walk in swimming pool .... playing like kids..

Shravani started to crying ...with happiness and her heart was sad when she thought that she was going to leave her family... tomorrow after marriage..

All family members understand her and then they walked out... jayprakash hugged his daughter...

Shravani : i don't wanted to leave my house... after marriage...pappa ( pout  .. still crying )

Mahadev : let's postpone the wedding.... when you will be ready princess ... we will hold your wedding ok...( pampered voice )

Jayprakash : ok... don't go then.. it's best option (assuring )

Aaditya : no one going to force you.. just marry him when you want( cold voice)

Rana : if anyone force you.. let's bit them...ok... just enjoy your life ( firm)

Pawan : asked him to shift here with you... ok... if he loves you... he will absolutely listened  to you...if not then we will find another good guy for you ok...the world is so vast...but now stopped crying... ( softly )

shravani : ok... I'll talk to him tomorrow...and you all need to stood with me..And we'll convinced him...in any how...

Mahadev , Jay prakash , Aaditya , Rana  and pawan : ok..we are here for you always...let's trapped him..

Uma : Sone ( to sonali her daughter - in -law)  you get it what they wanted to do...

Sonali : yes aunt ..Little Manu and praju let's go... and pack your bags ... we need to go to our parents house ... I'll dropped you praju on the way then ..

Man and prajakta understand and nodded .. Tulsi smiled

Uma : help me to pack my things to ... Tulsi let's go and help me... we need to hurry up... if not ... it will be to late to go out...

all ladies stood up and turned to leave..

Mahadev : Uma... what are you talking... where you wanted to go... why you need to pack your bags.. ( stood in front of uma with frightened expression  )

Jayprakash : ( hold sonali's wrist ) Did I behaved wrong that it hurt you... or you don't like  my any action ... why you need to go your parents home... if you go there ... your father not let me ..meet you..again...don't you know... that your father don't like me... how could you thinks to go there..

Mahadev : exactly... Uma... your brother ... is like this ...if you go there ... he may not let me even contact with you... not to mention .. he don't even... let me stand to near their main gate...

Aaditya : ( directly hugged ) My Man .. I'm sorry ... ok... I'm sorry... let's go in our bedroom... and then I let you punish me ... however you want ok... ( Man pushed him away )( she know what her Nani "Grandma and aunt " wanted to play ) ( so she need to act accordingly )

Aaditya was shocked ... it's first time that his Man ... pushed him away like this... his heart started beat abnormally...

It's shocked Mahadev.... Jaypraksh...Rana and Pawan.. too.. they know and understand Little Manu... "she never treat harshly Aaditya in past , then what happened today"

Rana glanced at prajakta and suddenly sit beside her legs...and grabbed prajakta's leg...tightly... and look up... he didn't even felt embarrassed in front his family... he just know... if his wife got angry and left him... he can't leave without her... she was so stubborn ... what she broke their engagement... he felt like sky maybe going to blast...

Rana : I'm going to listen everything you say and what you want me to do... just don't leave me ok...  i really love you..I can't even imagine my life without you... just don't be angry..

Prajakta : ( gently kicked him away ) what are you saying... I'm just going to my parents home... i want to live with them... i also love you.. but I don't wanted to come here and live with you..

Pawan was also panic... Tulsi just accept him what if she also wanted to leave him..and want to returned to her elder sister's in X Country...

When all them male were thinking why their wives ... wanted to leave them...

Shravani quietly understand ... what was her grandma .. mom.. and her sis-in-laws  trying taught them... she stood in front of her  families female members and hung her head down... and softly said " I'm sorry "