chapter 33 Sigh

Manu looked up and starring at " D gang " one by one...  then she walked around them like proud Queen ....

Manu : (evil smile ) I understand that you all lacking brain...and your parents were unable to teach you some manners.....and how to behave or how to respect others or girls...so how about it that you accept me as your master and I taught you all.. to...don't ever... underestimate others ... don't judge  others by their outer looks... and most importantly don't cross the path ...the person...whom you can't even afford to or think what will happen to you after that...

Dharmesh : We are ready to learn by you but... we prefer on bed... how about  it...I'm looking forward to it..... let's go then... you choose place....we all loved to follow you... 

Ankit : who the hell you are to asking us to learned by you... with your sultriness.....I don't  know how many boys you sleep with ..... and don't you even know... who you crossed... and stand here ask us questions... don't you wanted to complete your highschool ...umm

Prajakta : do... do you really don't know ... who is she ???? really ... you all had so much hurry to vanish from this city..

Rakesh : ha...ha..ha... who's she...??? Queen...or princess.... of some kingdom... we can't even care who the hell she is ? ???  we just wanted you to submitted us with happily or we could do it with forced too...

Man : tut....tut... until now... i thought to spare you all with just some starters...but now I changed my mind how about full meal.... with all flavors...sweet ... spicy.... sour.... salty ...... then come let's start...

Dipak ( D gang)  :. okey... everyone witnessing , we are try our best to solve it smoothly but now I understand you deliberately behave like this to looking for trouble...

All students looked at Manu and wondering like she was not in her sense...they wanted to enjoy drama but... now they don't even wanted to witness this drama anymore... they all know that D gang going to create mess here... the new students in completely  D gangs trap... .

D gang's all members got into fighting stance they all laugh like manic... they looked at Manu with cunning smile...

swati : hey... ugly kitty .. can you please hurry up... i wanted to go home... Im really hungry... don't hesitate to broke their bones just... make sure ... that I can enjoyed it whole heartily...

Prajakta : ..  Manu... don't listen to her... don't break their bones... they need prepare for their upcoming exam... it's not good that they spent their whole time in hospital to recover ...

Amol : Hey... (pout) May I joined you .. please... i promise you that  you could bit them 90 % and 10 % biting leave to me... how about it  ????  please .... just my heart wanted to play with them for little ..

Shubham : Can you all stop this nonsense... for while.... Manu. . go and finished it as quality as possible... we are already too late... ..  my mind going to burst by hunger...

All who looking forward to watch most waiting drama ... now surprised by listening their conversation... they even thought that...

" maybe all them were stupid .... that's why they took it so casually..... they dont know about "D gang " that why they dare to challenge...D gang..."

   just then D gang launching into their attack .. but Manu did not even move... she just waiting for them... with relaxed expressions...

No one could understand what was happening in front of them... they just heard sounds...

Bam...

Bam...

Bam...

Bam...

thud...

thud...

thud...
just in blinked ... the D gang was on ground and lay sprawled out on earth... they all cried in pain... they can't even had strength to stood up now...

Swati ... prajakta..amol and shubham come to Manu... and stand with her... side by side... looked down on the ground... those boys ...whom they just some time before... talking and behaving like prince now spread on ground like muddy water...

Swati : ( hugged manu and pout).
i told you to finish soon ....not to quickly... looked ...I'm not even enjoyed it fully....

Prajakta : Manu....you don't even care about us... we are waiting for good show ... and here is you... finished it with just few minutes...

Amol :  why don't you not even leave one person for me to comfort my hands which was eagerly wanting to bit them...

Shubham : Manu... let's go... we need to filled our hungry tummy now... we can't use our important time for them...

All crowd was in shocked they can't even imagine what was just happened... they were not in dream.. the most powerful D gang defeated by.. just mare doll like girl ... within just in little time...

sonali...sai and priya was holding their breaths... and pinching each other's to understand ... what just happened it was not a dream or their imagination but ... most wonderful fight they ever witnessed...

Everyone was speechless .

Manu picked her school bag .. and starting to walk away... but Suddenly she stopped... but not turn to look back... her cold but laud voice rang everyone's ear....

" I TOLD YOU ALL WHO WANTED CROSSED ME OR MY FRIENDS... THIS MY 1ST AND LAST WARNING TO YOU ALL... I HAVE ONLY ONE RULE IN MY LIFE... IF OTHERS DON'T SHOW THEIR RESPECT TO ME...THEN DONT THEY DARE TO EXPECT THE SAME THING FROM ME.. AS LONG AS I HAVE WHO LOVED ME..AND TRUST ME.. UNCONDITIONALLY ...IT WILL GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME.... IF YOU WISH TO DESTROY YOUR SELF THEN COME TO ME CROSS MY PATH... I PROMISE I LOVED TO HELP YOU...VANISH OUT OF THIS CITY...

with that she left...

.. Bodyguard 1 - bros... do we even need to protect her.. i mean to say... she is dangerous..

Bodyguard 2- don't talked about her like this... she is our lady boss...  and King told us to protect her... so we just need to perform our duty

Bodyguard 3 - yes.. even she doesn't need us.. but .... still this our duty.. to ... clear the mess she create. ...

Bodyguard 1 - ok.. i already record everything ... so we could reported it to king.. ... but I still think that ... she didn't need our protection..

Bodyguard 2 - Respect her... she is our lady boss.... and how could you don't think that.. ...  ..Demon king choose a delicate girl ... for him .. isn't it even possible..

Bodyguard 3 - cut the crap and let's go to work... and if our king is Demon king that's mean our lady boss is devilish Queen... .. isn't it...