chapter 185 little trouble maker

Karan liked this idea. But there was only one problem. He asked,

"What if "Ved" ( Karan and shravani's son ) want to tag along?"

Shravani also thought about it.

"he is already nearly 2 years old now . If he want to come, I'll bring him with me .... he can play with the toys  which we prepare for children area . It won't be a problem as long as he don't disturb us."

Karan frowned ' He was dissatisfied with the plan but he didn't disagree.... he only want to spend some quality time with his wife.....

shravani  patted his back while saying,

"why your face look like you are not satisfied with my plan... only for Five more years after he turn seven we send him school ... ok..."

Karan : "Seven years!" Shravu how could I survive without you... after his birth we rarely got some time for each other...

(flinched) ....( He wished he could let his son leave right now.)

Shravani : Hubby ... hubby...

(straddled in between his legs and cupped his face. )

"Listen well, my dear husband, to me, you are the most important person in the whole universe and there will be no one who can match you. And I wouldn't love our son 'Ved'  if he wasn't the fruits of our love. When I see his cute face that look like you, how can I not love him?We can manage our time....I'll feed you whenever you want ...dont be sulky ok..I can't neglect him..am i ???  "

Karan planted a light kiss on the tip of her nose. "I don't mind if you neglect him."(pout)

Shravani : ( shook her head) Don't be like this hubby if you behaved like this... i can't control but fall in love with you again and again...

Karan : only want to fall in love... don't you want to make love with me...all day long you give all your attention to our son...and whenever I want to do something .... he cry out loud like ... this world going to blast...

Shravani : "Ahahaha!" ( giggled)

"Looks like I have to give you lots of love so that you do not stop feeling jealous of your own son." Saying that she smacked her lips and swallowed his warm lips
..
...
.....
When Aaditya saw that the 'Ram'  and 'Lucky' had an interest in machine's  , he started to spending his time to taught them . Eventually, the Ram and Lucky  started to make small toys like robots to help of their Dad... 

Whenever Aaditya was in his study or kitchen  , his 5 trouble maker children would spend their time with him and they would help him to create small robots or help him to destroy the well designed   kitchen into mess .

"Shiv" already  started to recongonzied words   in the books that he was given and the "Anshuu"  liked to draw pictures.

Aaditya discovered that four boys  had different interest and rare talents. he became so happy and feel proud to watching them... playing skilfully....

For his princess " Adduu"...he was confused because she play with Ram and Lucky ' machines ' , she also love to recognize and learn words with her lil bro 'shiv' and she even help and play to draw with 'Anshuu'

Mostly she spend her morning with her Bde Papa ( Rana) ( elder uncle ) with his gym... Rana happily taught her how to kick and punch... he always play with her and lose by her in the end...

Prajakta always spend her time in her study that's the reason 'shiv' love the books like his mom...so... whenever "Adduu" stay around prajakta ... prajakta give both of them ( Shiv and Adduu) Some brain words game to solve ...

Pawan and Tulsi love Adduu the most....more than their own son Anshuu ... That's why "Adduu" live and sleep with them and Anshuu live with his favorite person Aadi kaka (uncle)...

for her (Adduu)  Pawan always buy  different different chocolate and cake to eat... (only for her...) ( behind everyone's back) he took her to long bike drive  ( in night) Tulsi always Doll her up like cute little princess...

Aadduu is the only girl in five boys...so in both families she pampered by every single person.....She is soul of her four brothers...and she also love them... they always stay together...

but after Ved come to their house he  wanted glue to Adduu...  Ved walk towards Adduu with his cute little smile.....

Ram always yell the word...
" leave...leave...leave"
Lucky  be like... big bro's Salve... my big bro is right... if he said you to leave.  .... you need to leave... ( such cute little children ... just learn how to walk slowly and talk one word at the time ...)

There is another two more who just started to crawling... and only utter a word " baba" and " momma" Still showing monopoly on their sister...

Ved is nearly 2 years old now...so he understands most of the things...and when he sense that they all seem to stopped him to approach "Adduu "... he stopped then glanced at them...then again turn his head towrds the little doll who was sitting in soft carpet...on their play house....and started to took small step towards her...

he saw that she was struggling with something... he kneel in front of her and ... offer his hand to help her... but Adduu ... pout her little mouth and stood up to.. run... but
'Ved' quickly grabbed her hand ... And said " i know how to fix it.. "
with smile...(such cute boy)

There's our Adduu ... without any thoughts...she pull her hand back then bit her lower lip and raised her little leg and kick the "Ved's" Little knee...

Ved felt pain...and his eyes filled with tears...he fell down on carpet... looking at the running little Doll .... clumsily....

Other side of the Room... four little brothers smile happily....don't they already ask him to leave...still he want hit by her...now look how it feels by kick by their princess...