chapter 91 charm

In the Hotel

Man was sitting lazily on chair...staring at her handsome husband...the way he order food for them...it's just simple behavior but still she find him so attractive... And Aaditya already felt her gaze on him... with evil thought he still.... behaved so cool ... in front of her... he just wanted to use his charm to trapped her even more in his love...

Man : why you order only for two people...  bro pawan  and sis Tulsi .. also going to join us for lunch.... ???

Aaditya : are you sure ????? ( Raised his eyebrow )

Man : what do you mean....???? don't you asked bro Pawan to pick uo  sis Tulsi and followed us....?????

Aaditya : oh... i just told him to.... take care of her... not asked him to  disturb my quality time with my beautiful .... brilliant wife.....

Man : Hubby... ( little shout ) don't you think you are so cunning.... black belly person...( folding her hands in front of her chest ..... raising her eyebrows )

Aaditya : ( wink at her ) I'm.... ???? and my  man thank you for your compliment .....

(lean towards her and whispered )

  don't call me  " Hubby " outside if you don't want to eat by me... still i think we need to try new - new things and places to make one another happy....what you think...??

Man : ( turned red by shyness ) you...you....you..... how could ....you ...how could you..... speak so shamelessly in front so many peoples..... hooligan.....

Aaditya : I'm shameless only for you ... it's my birth right to behave shameless with you.... and do many more shameless thing with you.... like this ( he kissed her collarbone .... )

Man was shocked by his shameless words that she didn't even notice that he already lean much closer to her and....before she pushed him away he kissed her collarbone then just give quick kiss on her lips & sit back on his chair.....

exact time Waiters come with food ....they served food to them then with bow they left too ... Man was still in shocked...

( and patted her chest ....
thought " thank god....  we  did not get caught by them...if not .... i may need to Digg hole in the ground to hide  by shame " )

she heard  Aaditya's chuckled opposite her and she glare at him ....

Aaditya stop chuckling.... then said with husky voice....

"don't look at me like this .... i don't know if this table and chairs were Strong enough to.... handle both of our weight.... and maybe this private room  not look like soundproof either.... so even you want to continue our lovemaking ... i need to think about it first..... ok.... so don't glare at me... i promise you.... I'll try my best to.... satisfied you...what you want and how you want it... ok... now let's eat.... then we could go home and continue our activity....

Man's heart ...Brain ....body.... all shudder by Her Husband's shamelessness.......she looking at him...with annoying expression.... and then shook her head .... Aaditya was eating like nothing is happened.... she thought ( Mr. Aaditya let's go home... you need to punished by your hooligan behavior.... let's see what you do then ???? ) ( cunning smile ) 

....

In hospital

Pawan parked the car in hospital parking and asked Tulsi to come out from car...

Tulsi come out from car... but still can't stand steadily ...so she was slow to walk also...

  pawan was observed her for while with annoying expression he picked her up....directly ...

Tulsi got shocked .... but still struggling to free herself from his arms... her face turned red by blush .... her heartbeats making noise like drums...  it's first time that she is so close to any boy... not only near but also in arms...too.... she wanted to pushed him...but she felt secure too....it's feel good.... ( but she notice that all the peoples in hospital looking at both of them... and smile ...she struggled again but ... she felt his gripped tightened around her even more... not to know how to face peoples gaze she hide her face in his chest... then she heard his heartbeats too.....which were drumming same like her heartbeats... without her

pawan was wondering why she stopped her struggled ... he look at her and found out her blushing face.... then how she hide her face in his arms... then who know why... but... she smile... and he felt so happy too...don't know why... it's felt so good to hold her like this in his arms....near his heart.... her blushing face... ohoo.... she look so beautiful with blush.... and don't know why he don't want  anyone look at her blushing face.... expect him....

pawan carried Tulsi like princess style...and walk in the hospital... asking receptionist for doctor... saying thanks to receptionist then he turned towards the doctor's cabin to get Tulsi treat ...

but Tulsi felt angry ... why he need to smile and bow to those receptionist girls... didn't he understand.... the way those girls look at him... and giggles to attract him... to their pure lotus act... she give those girls cold look and .... then don't know why she circled her arms around Pawan's neck..

Pawan got shocked by her sudden act... but then he felt like ... he is waiting for this... in his heart...that she hugged him back too....he felt his face turned hot...too....