chapter 182 Responsible Dad and Hubby

Body slapping sounds, their growls, and moans, rustling sounds went out of their room. If anyone was outside or their rooms were closer to them and windows were open, they might hear the obscene lovemaking sounds of the shameless couple. For their good, they should be asleep.

The sun was the most pitiful he had to watch every last bit. In the end, heaven had mercy and let him hide behind a cloud.

It was 1 in the afternoon when Aaditya washed themselves and then carried his wife’s tired body to the bed. As he covered themselves under the comforter,

Man rolled over his body and put her head on his chest. The sun just started to show his face from the clouds again. Man covered her head with the comforter so that the sunlight couldn’t bother her sleep.
Aaditya : My Man Can you breathe like that?”( softly)

Man: ”Hmm…”( hardly speak)

Aaditya : (saw her pale expression and asked worriedly)
“Does your body hurt?”

Man: (hardly open her mouth)
“I… need… lots of… sleep…”

Aaditya : “Okay, you can sleep as much as you want.”

Aaditya rhythmically stroked her head to make her fall asleep. Man curled up like a kitten and slept without any disturbance.

The five trouble maker woke up early in the morning. They slept in the opposite room of Pawan And Rana.

Since Man reduced breastfeeding, only letting them drink for lunch, the three children didn’t have to bother their mother in the morning.

No one bothered the couple who were deeply asleep. In the living room, everyone was there. It turned into a park after the children were born. There were lots of toys to play. It was paradise for 5 trouble maker

Aaditya woke up at noon - 3  Looking at the sleeping beauty, he didn’t have the heart to wake her up. But it was almost time to breastfeed the kids. He moved her from his body and got out of the bed without making a sound. After he freshened up, he went downstairs. He found the Lucky  running in the corridor..Behind him Aanshuu was giggling ... However, seeing his father, he called out “Dada!” and hugged Aaditya’s right leg.

Aaditya carried him one side and Other side Anshu and asked, “Are you having a good time?”

The Lucky nodded vigorously...He was jumping and running around. His chubby cheeks were flushed, just like his mother.

Aaditya rubbed his head and then let him down to play. He looked at Anshu...kissed him on forehead ... carrying him he went to the living room

Pawan : Ah, Aadi...my saviour... you are awake? ...they making trouble from morning... save me
poor me..

Tulsi : She has to feed children. Tell her to wake up and let her eat something. After she feeds her kids, she can sleep again.

Aaditya : I’ll do that

Tulsi : Have your breakfast first before you do that

Aaditya : I’ll have it with man ( left to wake Man up)

  Tulsi : He is a responsible father little Manu is so lucky to have him

Karan : ( just entered  with Shravani and his son  / furious) Responsible? My foot He is the most disrespectful, utterly shameless and the ugliest person in the whole world

  pawan : ( shocked)Why do you say so? Did he do something to you?

Karan : Would he dare?!”

Tulsi : (changed the subject) What a surprise...come we are just going to have our lunch...

Lucky : “Aap! Aap!”( chup / chup) ( who was playing on the floor with his big B Ram and Sis Aadu)

Karan : Why are you glaring at me... ugly Lion cub

Pawan : he is angry that you spoke badly of his father.”

Karan: (glared) I dare you to do that to me again.

Lucky : Aaap! Aaaap!”
( he dared because his father is Aaditya kirloskar)

Pawan and shravani started laughed.

After all Aaditya's beloved 2nd son dared to scold Karan in front of everyone.

Karan: ”These one and two are just like their ugly father. Always making me angry!”

Shravani : “You can’t act like that in front of a kid. They will hate you when they grow up

Karan : I don’t care... Because of their fox father and because of them... i almost lost my little baby sister... if it's not big matter they look like their Father... why they not look like my little Manu...

Shravani : oh so... you mean to say my bro is responsible for your little sisters pain...

Karan : isn't he...

Shravani : then where your son come from... as he pup out from earth like garlic .. or what... don't you also give  me same pain ... i dear you ...utter another word against my Dada.. and mark my word... i don't returned home with you... you and your son are free to go...

( Sit on the chair )

Tulsi di ... I'm hungry... serv extra plate...and asked Maid too prepared my room... i come here to live with you all....

Karan : ( shocked ) Shravu... why .. you... why... i mean... I'm just joking... hey...hey... hey.... ok let's live here for while... ok...

Pawan chuckled... loudly...
Tulsi slapped him on his shoulder... pawan looked at his wife with sorry expression...

now Karan laugh out loud....

Shravani : closed your mouth... feed your son... then you to eat something...let me enjoyed my food ok....

Tulsi : How many times we asked you to come here... don't you feel bored all alone... all day long... without  elders around...

Shravani : that's why I'm here... now.. they all went out... to speak best wishes for us...but here we are ... facing problem to handle this children... We can't sleep peacefully at night.. its been already 2 years still he not sleep early... so I need to stay awake with him. .to wait for him to sleep...

Pawan : oh... shravu.... but we are lucky...we have Aadi... whenever he Stay at home.. he coxed this trouble maker to sleep... he took care of them single handly... we don't need to stay awake or frustrated by them...

Karan : are you talking about Ice king... Who don't even how to talked nicely or smile... who coxed children... what a joke..