chapter 69 honeymoon

next day...in the room...on bed two bodies... entangled like one...

Aaditya was looking at his Man ... so lovingly...Man wanted to wake up but her body was in so much pain that she just don't wanted to move her lil finger...

Aaditya : My Man .. let me helped you to get fresh...  ( caressing her hair )

Man somehow managed to move her body little.. slowly opened her eyes she looked up to Aaditya who was also looking at her so lovingly.... she blushed and said

" no I'll managed it by myself..."

just when she trying lift the banket from her body ...she realize that she was naked ... she pulled blanket over her head and blushed...

Aaditya : ( smile ).." What happened My Man ... don't you want to wash up... go then..  hurry up "
( try to pulled out blanket from Man's body )

Man : no...no.. i don't want to wash up now... go and bring me something to eat I'm hungry...  ( clutching blanket firmly)

Aaditya slipped under the blanket and hold Man's waist tightly ... Man now felt his whole body on her..she closed her eyes ... Aaditya through the blanket on floor and gently... and softly drooped kiss on her forehead... Man opened her eyes and without any words circled her arms around his neck ... Aaditya picked her and went to the bathroom... and placing her in the bathtub he help her to wash her long hair... Man was enjoying his pampering... and her body soaking in warm water.. it help her to relaxed ...

Aditya wash himself first then go out and come with food in bedroom but Man was not out yet from bathroom ... he returned in bathroom picked up his sleeping beauty and... help her to dry her body and hair... then help her wear his shirt then placed her on the bed ..... he called her name so lovingly
"My Man....My Man... " caressing her face

Man lazily snuggled to him ... looking at his cute wife  Aaditya shook his head and help his Man to fill her hungry tummy... then make her to lay down smoothly  cover her with blanket...he went out... washed the dishes and prepared food for them in advance ... and returned back to his wife... joined her for sleep ...

Man huuged a warm pillow in her sleep ... it's felt so good to hugging warm pillow...she smiled and hugged that warm source of object...but she don't know that the warm object facing a hard time to control himself. ....

Aaditya was in deep sleep that suddenly he sense that his Man was hugging him tighter and tighter .... she was only a wearing his shirt without any other cloths on... and for him... he was wearing only a towel around his waist to knee-length... his upper body felt her softness... he don't wanted to hurt her or took her by hurting her... so he try his best to control himself but.... every time he want to push her little aside she come even closed to him..

Subconsciously Man caressing Aaditya's bare back and her breaths on his bare chest .... And she felt that something hard and hot poking her legs... she wanted to hold that hot object to feel his warmness so she hold the hot and hard thing in her hand... she heard someone's groan above her head... but she felt amused by the hard and hot object twitching in her touched .... unknowingly she grabbed it hard...don't wanted to leave it yet...it's felt hot...

Aaditya was controlling his inner wild animal for her ... he don't wanted to hurt her ... but now he can't  leave her like this...  without having her... when she grabbed his iron rod his all reasoning went out from Window... without ant thought he hovered on her...

Man felt heavyweight on her and she opened her eyes ... blinked at Aaditya and lost in his eyes ... Aaditya lean closed and kiss her lips

Aaditya  : My Man... do you know I really don't want to hurt you for while... but looked at you ... what you done to me.... you make me hard again...
   ....    i thought and care about you.... but who knows that you want me more than I want  you .   you seduced me in my sleep

Man was looking at him with confusion...like when she even do anything to him...and then followed Aaditya's eyes line sight .... then she got most powerful shocked in her life....

Man's eyes and mouth opened wide...her face painted red till her neck.... she wanted to shouted but like her voice got choked.... and she wanted pulled her hand back but her hand lost  all strength can't move a little...

she looked back to Aaditya who was hawking at her.....

Aaditya : now ...  let me fulfilled my wife's desire...

With that world Aaditya again started to kiss every inch of her body.... leaving his mark on her body.... kissing and sucking her breast... biting her bellybutton ... to make her shivered every now and then

Man was like fish without a water... trembling all over by under his body and his sweet torture... the way he give her pleasure she wanted more and more...

when Aaditya reached her treasured flower ... he stopped... and just lightly kiss her and put his face to her thighs...

Man was waiting for him ...but  when she feel that he stopped she looked at him who was trying to calming his breathing....

Man : why....? you...you.. stopped ? Midway ????? ( shy)

Aaditya : ( kiss her thigh and look at her ) My Man... you swollen  here ( caressing her flower gently) .... if I entered in you now it will swollen more and it'll probably more painfull to bear...  it's ok... we'll do it again when you felt better...  ( kiss her flower again which was wet for him now )

Man : but...it's ok.... don't they say that it's normal for hurt and felt pain for the first time... ...  ( shy )

Aaditya : ( hold her both thighs tightly ) ( husky voice ) My Man... don't ....don't... give me green signal.... i myself don't know how wild I became .... after entering in you... 

Man :  ( reaching her hand to cupped his face ) Isn't your wildness only for me... ( shy ) then I'm not afraid of it... the way you showered me with your love ... i want more and more... even it's painful... even I'm tired.... i want to feel you... inside me.... the way you transfered your lust into love for me... it's all worthy.... I'm ready to pay for your all lonely nights and painful nights ... which you bear without me....

Aaditya : ( groan by her words ) yes My Man.... you need pay back... you don't know My Man... how hard it for me to ... sleep without you... how lonely I'm without you...  you don't know... how many cold showered i took all this years ...... now let me .... have you my heart content....

with that words he broke into her city once again.... and kiss her lips like no tomorrow.... their moan and groan echo in the room.... again and again Aaditya took His Man to ride of sky....

all her body painted with his love mark .... and for him.... his shoulders ...back ...arms... even his thighs had her mark...... the marks on their passionate love making.... their wildness lovemaking ....

When the storm in the bedroom over... Aaditya clean his and his Man's body and then help her to wear his shirt again then they had their dinner.... Aaditya picked her up and brought her in the varanda placed her on swing ... covered her with thin blanket and.... went back to the room to clear the mess ...that they created last two days...

first he washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen.... and then went to the bedroom ... picked the clothes which were on the floor... and through in  to washing machine ...
when it's time clean the bed... he smiled to looking at the red blood flower patel on the bedsheet.... he gently caressed the red print and kissed it..

" My Man.... in the past I'm the first  person who  witnessed of the baby girl turned to a teenaged girl... and now I'm the person who helped you to turned into a woman...

The blood droplets make you little bud and now a blood droplets make you flower too.... and I'm the luckiest guy to witness it with you in every stage in you life ... "

He fold the bedsheet with almost care and neetly put in the cupboard...(he don't want to wash it...it's was the proof of their first time... the proof of their becoming one..) and change another bedsheet on the bed... finishing his all work he returned to his Man...