chapter 127 kitten

The next day ....sky was already bright .... Aaditya opened his eyes and saw his Man on his chest in his arms sleeping like kitten....his heart was full with a smile.... full of spring....he gently stroked her hair ...

at that time Man woke up seeing Aaditya's dazzling face first thing in the morning her heart raced .... she kissed his naked chest ...and at the same time Aaditya's hand around her waist tightened...

Aaditya : Arousing me as soon as you wake up ...um....do you want me that badly...um...
( lazy ...husky voice )

before she could say anything ... her lips already covered by his lips..

Aaditya : My Man .... can you feel me ??? my little member is so hard...he is so pitiful.... he need your help...

Man blushed by his shameless words....she wanted to run away from him... but before that her hands were pinned down by him...

he started kiss her all over ... planted numerous Hickeys on her back and chest... he spread her legs and entered into her deepest part...Man screamed in pain and pleasure....Aaditya also couldn't help but graon .. their steam mixed up together and the little tent filled up with unspeakable sounds...Man again fell sleep by tiredness...when she completely out if gas...but before that she murmured sweetly
" I LOVE YOU "

Aaditya smile stupidly when he heard his Man's Sweet confession... and felt like he won the world.... he kiss her forehead then he covered her with quilt and walk out from tent then went to the their beach house ... he help her to bath...then help her to wear night pajamas and dry her hair gently ... placed her on bed to let her rest... he went out .... then when he returned he brought a warm glass of milk... softly he wake up her ... Man was so tired that she don't Even wanted to lift her pinky finger....so when he help her sit ...she totally lean to his chest and don't even bothered to open her eyes she drink milk...by his hand...and even had her breakfast like that ..... after that
Aaditya again help her to lay down on bed covered her with warm quilt and walk out... he called someone while having his breakfast....
..
...
....
the next time when Man opened her eyes... it was six in the evening... she slept for straight nearly eight or nine hours... like morning she didn't feel any pain or sourness or discomfort ... she understand the fact that maybe her "Aho" feed her painkiller medicine and give her body massage...and warm water bath so  she may not feel any discomfort after waking up... she smile like dumb and blushed... then stretching  her hands she sit up... and look around ... then got surprised... when she realised

it was their bedroom ... she suddenly felt puzzle.... and thought " when they returned ? how could she doesn't even know or realise that they returned ... how .... ? ''

she then glanced at her clothes...  then lazily walk towards the bathroom to wash up... just when she opened the bathroom door she saw Aaditya...who was also just opened the bedroom door...

He smiled at her and walk towards her .... caressing her hair adoringly....planted kiss on her forehead...

Aaditya : are you ok... discomfort or pain..

Man : ok... no ( shy )

Aaditya : um... don't you feel hungry... do you want to eat here or in the dining room....

Man : let's go ...to the dining room... I'm really ok...
( wanted to walk )

but Aaditya carried her in his arms .... Man gasped in surprised and after two or three seconds ... she circled her arms around his neck.... they had their dinner silently...

watching Tv in living room... Aaditya caressing her hair and Man lazily lean on to his chest... like spoiled kitten..

Man : where are they....

Aaditya : Pawan maybe in office... Tulsi also maybe in the ... MNK's office. .. and for Shravu ... yesterday she returned back to with your ..big brother

Man : oh... we also need to finished our work before hand to returned back .... we need to help our family for the bro and  sis Shravu up coming wedding.... so when we going to go there...

Aaditya : there are so many people to arrange and manage everything ... we don't need to rush back... ( frustrated )

he know if they returned early ... it's totally mean that he ... can't even get time to spend with his Man... she may personally got herself.... busy with wedding preparation... and  he can't afford it now... he just want her alone ..  

Man : ok...not now... but before Diwali...

Aaditya : hmm...
..
...
....
Pawan parked his car in front of The MNK Corporation building... it's already to late.... he was waiting for her... staring at main door...

Tulsi walked out ... stretching her hand ... body ... lazily... just when she look ahead she felt Embarrassed ... she stopped on her track...looking at him... biting her lower lip...

after looking at her.... pawan chuckled lightly ... then he picked up.. his phone and dialled Tulsi's  number....

Tulsi's mind come back on earth after hearing her phone's ringing sound..she look at her phone e screen then glanced at Person who was also looking at her with holding phone near his ear... with gentle smile...

subconsciously she received the call

Pawan : how long do you want to play staring game with me... I'll give you company but not now... because I'm starving... let's go..

Tulsi heard ....and smiled and walk  towards the car....after sitting and fasting the sitbelt...

Pawan started the car..... and drive away from MNK corporation...

Pawan : let's go for dinner ... what do you think ( afraid what if she reject ) If you comfortable with me...

Tulsi : um... ok.... but Big Boss and Little Man.. .
     what about them....

Pawan : they already had their dinner... ( suddenly stopped the car ) ( walk out and help Tulsi to open the car door )

they both were sitting  silently when Waiter placed their ordered food on the table... they had their dinner silently...

on the way back home....

pawan : um Tulsi... um...I want to ask you.... um.. um.... are you ... are you tired today....

Tulsi : what...what are you... mumbling.... speak properly... i can't understand ... ( who was already asleep)

pawan : oh... nothing...

Tulsi : ok... just wake up me... when we reached ok...

Pawan nodded and thought ... patted his chest....
" oh god...it's so hard to asked for date.... oh god... my heart almost stopped working...... let's go home and Asked Aadi what to do next "