chapter 152 Afraid to face her surprise

it's been  one been year that Karan and shravani's  marriage... in the evening as always  karan walked out from his  office  he was in his own dream world... wanted to go home quickly so he could hugged his wife tightly.... he haven't seen her whole day ... he checked his phone as it buzzed... and it's a text from shravani .... he called her without giving reply to her text ...

Karan : what does it mean ???? 

Shravani : i plan surprised for you ... (  joyful voice )

karan : wife you don't need to work hard... it's not necessary... I miss you and I just want to hugged you so canceled the surprised plan ok...

( he thought - my wife ... don't ... please... your all surprised were so terrified... i can't take it... forget about surprised ....I got shocked by your surprised game.. every single time)

shravani : you don't love me now... i plan it for you...you don't even care about my hard work...
    and how dare you disobeyed me... i already planned it ....so you are already in game...
    yes ..and on the way .... buy one strawberry cake... chocolate and red rose for me...
    ( directly disconnect the call )

karan smiled helplessly ...shook his head and sit in the car....

after one hour he reached  Their home...holding red Rose bouquet in one hand other hand a cake box..and chocolate box..... he walked in...but there is no light in living room...he was not surprised...he know that his wife... already had her plan...so he just don't want get heart attack by her surprised...

    just then he saw her in red saree ... walking towards him... with holding something in her hand...

Shravani : now wish me happy 1st  wedding anniversary... dear hubby... and give red rose and cake and chocolates too...
     I'm going to act like ... I'm so shocked ok...

Karan :  sorry... ( he felt guilty... how he forget their 1st wedding anniversary... )

Shravani : it's ok... i know.. you are very busy...to handle everything alone... i can understand....
     and  I even know that you haven't prepared gift so... that's why I asked you to buy cake ...rose.. and chocolate for me...( chuckled ... looking at his guilty face ... placed her hand on his cheeks...)
     it's ok... don't be sad ...

Karan : I'm really sorry ... shravu...

( he hugged her tightly ... just when he wanted to kiss her...all lights lit up in the living room... and then he was surprised... because all his family members were sitting there silently ... watching there romantic drama... )
  ( he slightly blushed )

Aaditya : as always stupid... ( twitch lips)

pawan : i asked her before marriage ... to think again... ( Snorted )

Rana : drama king... act like he really care..how could a person forget his own first wedding anniversary...( tut...)

Neha : My daughter-in-law  is so pitiful ... to got such stupid hubby...

Everyone looking at Karan with such emotions that... he really felt guilty... he know himself that... it's was his mistake to forget...his and his wife's big day...

Shravani :  take it  my gift for you...

Karan held a greeting card...which shravani pushed into his hand forcefully...

He slowly opened the card... he started to trembling by reading the card... his eyes got moisturize...he look at the card then Shravani...and then his eyes turned around all living room... everyone looking at him...with shocked too... they also don't understand why he behaved like this suddenly...

karan nervously look back to shravani again.. she give him sweet smile..

karan : really ... we...we...

Shravani : yes...

Karan : when ..you...( trembling voice )

Shravani : morning...

Karan hugged her tightly...started to crying

this time everyone really shocked by Karan's sobbing... they looking at the couple and each other... no one understand what happened to Karan...

Aaditya felt something is wrong so he stood up and walked towards them..and snatched the greeting card from Karan's hand and then he smiled... a big bright smile... he then turned towards everyone and show them the card in the card there were a words written by Shravani...

" Happy  first wedding anniversary Mom-Dad ... next year we will going celebrate it together ...Wait for me ..another eight months "

Neha : ( run towards Shravani  her eyes were watery )
( pulled her from Karan ) 
you ...( to karan )
leave my Shravu... let my grandchild breath freely...

karan was smiling like stupid... he help shravani to sit on the sofa...

Man : ( sobbing ) Shravuu ... sis... I'm ...so happy....today.... thank you so much .... ( hugged shravani )

Rana : ( kiss shravani's forehead ) i don't know what to say... I'm just so happy...

Pawan : shravu... let's spoil them...with our love ... no one going to scold him / her...

Sonali ...Uma...Urmila...
Jayprakash... Shashikant ..
Mahadev ...sahdev... every person...in the family was smile with watery eyes...

Aaditya put his Hand on karan's shoulder and patted ...lightly...

Aaditya : congratulations... my  niche / nephew's  Dad.... I'm really thankful to god...that you are really not that bad in physical  performance...

first karan felt hearing Aaditya words...how could ... this cunning fox... speaking so sweetly...but then hearing his last words... he just wanted...to give strong and heavy punch to his face...

he angrily gaze at Aaditya ... and walked away... he don't want to spoiled his  happy day by annoyed by this cunning fox...