chapter 110 College rumors

Next morning on the college forum someone anonymously posted Man's photos... like she always dropped or picked up by mysterious rich man...Man has a lot of attention from yesterday's incidence...where College's one of the hottest boy Martin proposed her in front of college maine gate and she rejected him...walk away just like this ...now when someone post her pictures with Highcost car owner picked her up and dropped her college everyday... The college students who love to gossip made this post into a hot post in less than an hour ...

Now everyone in the college gossip about her....

And there Man didn't know that she and her rich husband already attracted a lot of heated discussion...she was sleeping soundly in her husband's warm arms... even it's already ... morning... she was so tired after their last night intimate exercise... today there is no classes just freshman party so she was not hurry to wake up....

Aaditya wake up kiss his wife on her forehead gently covering her with blanket he walked in to the bathroom...wash up and then not making so much noise he left the room..to cook something for his wife...when he walk in the dining room... Shravani and Tulsi already prepared breakfast for all of them... they wish each other good morning and then Aaditya picked up the plate and served for two person... coffee for him and hot milk for his wife....he just turned to walk .. he bumped the unwanted person... he raised his eyebrows...then look at the person then he turned to his little sister ...

Shravani : ( little nervous ) he come last night...had fever ... it's already late so I don't disturbed anyone... ( changed the subject)  maybe little Manu is wake up ...

Aaditya nodded to her ...and started to walk away... but he stopped hearing karan's words... didn't turned back...just stood there ..

Karan : ( looked at Aaditya's back ... pointing finger)  Where is my baby sister ( still dull voice after fever)

Aaditya :  Tired...sleeping... don't disturbed her with your Dog's barking early in the morning...

Karan : you...you... beast... ( understand why her sister ..still sleeping ) ( angry ..gritted teeth)

Aaditya : go and book hotel to stay ... dare to touch my little sister... im beast then .... what I called that person who already eat our house's sweet dish before marriage... ( snorted and left )

Karan : ( embarrassed and dumbfounded )  You....you.... you... stopped there for me ... shameless.... Cunning wolf... ( dumb voice  ...wanted to follow Aaditya but stopped )

Shravani : where are you going... come and sit and eat ... ( eyebrows raised ) ( looking at Karan )

Karan : He ... he.... devil...

Shravani : don't you heard ... do I need to repeat my words... or you really wanted to stay in the hotel.. ( cold voice )

Karan : no...no...I'm not feeling well yet...how could you throw me out....( pitifully ) ( walked towards Shravani .. like good boy started to eat his breakfast )

Tulsi was in daze by this morning Drama .... till today she don't thought that... her Boss's hubby... Big Boss be like this.. fight with her Boss's brother...it's like he is human too... and he has poisoning mouth to hunt people....

then she glanced at the person who was eating peacefully... not bothering about anything.... she was really amazed by Pawan's calm behavior....she stare at him... and thought " don't he heard anything... they were fighting and how could he eat ... doesn't it embarrassing enough "

Pawan : ( feel her gaze ... look at her  .. understand what she may thinking ) I'M used it... it's been like century...they both are... like ... water and fire... so leave them... don't bothered... in our Families... we all used to it... ( serve breakfast for Tulsi and signal her to start eating )

Tulsi was like .... oh...god...it's so amazing... I like to watch there cat fight..... and interesting fact is...Karan Dada... afraid of Shravani... Didi... started to eat...

Pawan : How are you... buddy... any reason to your sudden visit.. ( to Karan )

Karan : for my wife ( wink at Pawan ) ahaa..( got kicked by Shravani ...under the table ) (look at shravani's waring gaze ..change the subject ). .... oh ... it's like that ... our former college send me  letter to attend freshman Party .... and asked me to present award ... to top students who got highest marks and scholarship this year...

Pawan : we also got invitation letter but as always Aadi don't like to Attend functions like this so...

Karan : ( interfere Pawan's words) don't you have any idea .... about this program... how could he don't want to attend it... it's special this year...

Pawan : (understand ) that's why you are here... isn't it ????

Shravani : you both..  ( annoyed ) can you please ... let us eat peacefully... why are you talking to much while eating...  

Pawan and karan both shut their mouth and finished their breakfast hurriedly... then clean the dining table and dishes ... they all sat in the Living room... today is Saturday so no one have hurry to go work...just need attend freshman party in the evening...

Karan : Tulsi... dear ....how are you.. ??? sorry ...

Tulsi :  they said that when your brother marry a wife..he forget about his sisters ... now I know why they say this ( acting like crying)

Karan : ( patted Tulsi's head with affection ) don't you know when god give everyone sisters I got one of the best sisters in whole universe... then how could I forgot about them... hmm..

Shravani and pawan : you both know each other ... so well ( understand but ... just don't  know how to react )

Tulsi : yes ...it's been years ...

Karan : like...to.. call brother but don't like to bothered a brother... ( upset )

Tulsi : no... no..big bro.. i just like to enjoy my freedom... after marriage who..know... if my husband allow me to do job or not... don't be upset ok

Karan : don't think about marriage ... i don't want to lose you yet... don't you dare to find wild man...don't act like those... they both find partner like wooden box face...those wild animals don't know how to speak and smile...

Tulsi : don't worry... you choose husband for me... i have no objection....

Pawan And shravani look at each other and pawan shook his head... shravani just smiled at him... and then winked at Tulsi ( who is smiling mischievously )