chapter 178 Joy

The next day,
after breakfast,

Man was playing with the kids with Aaditya

when Rana rushed inside the living room.

“I was informed that there is women on our main gate.”

“so what?” Pawan asked.

Rana : you know her.” 
smiled

Man : She is alone?”

Rana :  seem so. I didn’t see others’ presence. Not in  the CCTV at least. Do you want to check?”

Man used her phone to check the CCTV . She saw a girl standing with her mom. There was no suspicious anything or anyone around them.

Man : They are indeed alone. Let them come  and meet them.”

Aaditya : “she is here again to fight or what. you are going to have some fun. ”

looked at her then Pawan and Tulsi

to Tulsi
" Are you worried ... what if she asked you to return back with her .."

Tulsi : no even she asked I'm not going to return with her i have my own family now.
      she must have guessed ... because it's been long that I contacted with her.. That’s why they guessed that I would be here.” ( shrugged.)

Man : “What will you do?”

Tulsi : “What can I do? I should greet the guests since they came here to meet me.”
( calmly stood up and instructed,)

“Invite them in , and hubby stay with the children. You guys, also stay here  and don’t middled... I'll handle her in my own way. It’s better as long as let her observed I’m happy or sad . I can handle that women myself.”

Pawan : (anxiously), “What if she created drama and blackmail you with her love”

Tulsi : “What can she do to me? If I need help, you all are here with me so don't worry this is my home my family i don't let anyone to break my happiness.”

  kissed her Son and her worried husband. She tied her blue muffler around her waist over her blue jeans and white woolen sweater. her ponytail swayed as she stood up and walked. She was used to doing it when she would go out to have some ‘fun’.

She walked out of the main door and stopped in front of the gate. She calmly waited for the uninvited guests with an amusing smile hanging on her lips.

Sadhna walked in with her daughter..."munmun " And amazed by looking Kirloskar palace... it's more bigger than Nimbalkar nivas where she lives last time...she watched that Tulsi come out and waiting for her... like she was already know that she was here to meet her...

Munmun run towards the Tulsi...

Munmun : "Masssi"(aunt) ( happily)

Tulsi smile with love in her eyes and dropped down on her knees to hugged little munmun...

Tulsi : oh.. my love...I miss you so much ...

Munmun : munmun miss Massi too...

Tusli stood up hugging Munmun in her arms... and then glanced at Sadhna who was looking at her back...

Tulsi : let's go in ... you are here ...my home ...first time... it's not good to talk here on door... ( coldly)

Sadhna : this is your manners to meet and talk your elder sister like this...after meeting two long years ...

Tulsi : let go...in... my family are waiting ...

She walked ahead with Munmun.... Sadhna follow her

When they walked in Aaditya .. pawan...Rana...Man...prajakta... their children were all playing on floor...they did not even lift their eyes...to look sadhna ...

munmun : Manu massi ( loudly) i miss you...

Man hugged munmun... and patted her back..with love and smile

Man : ohoo... Baby Munmun become more beautiful ...like princess...

kirloskar children started to cry... because they don't like that Man hugged other girl...

Aaditya shook his head and glanced at them...then signal everyone so they all sat back on sofa... but all five children sit with Aaditya... he look up and without word nodded to sadhna..

Sadhna felt something that she can't express... That it's watching happy and harmony ... family picture... she look at Tulsi... and then pawan who was sitting side by side... pawan who was holding Tulsi's hand with smile like .. pampering expression...

Aaditya : so ....

Sadhna : ( hearing only one word she look at Aaditya...who's voice was so cold but still he smiling and playing with children ) I'm here meet my sister... it's been two years that she not contact with us... not even told about her marriage...

Tulsi : why I need to inform you about my life ... to let you interfere and destroy my life ..
    yes I married him back then.... and I'm happy with him and my family... they never judge me ... the way you behaved ....with them.... still they love me...
     and now I have no time to think nonsense because I'm busy with my son....

Sadhna : son...son...( shocked)
You ...( she look toward the Aaditya where all children were playing with his hand his legs...laying on his lap...or laying on his shoulder ) ( she felt emotional)

Aaditya : ( patted Aansh's back ... he was lying on aaditya's shoulder.. as always / this was his favorite place to rest) 

Anshuu

( soft voice with love )

Anshu look at Aaditya with cute and shy smile...... he always love to heard Aaditya's voice...he started to giggles..

Aaditya : Look ... there ... My Anshuu's  Aunt.. come to meet ..him... let's give her a cute smile to her... smile ... smile...

Aanshu don't understand what Aaditya said but he was smiling because Aaditya was smile at him..

   Aaditya give Anshu to Tulsi ... but Anshu don't want to leave Aaditya... his little cute face pout ... everyone started to laugh..

Tulsi walked towards Sadhna and placed Anshu on her lap... with watery eyes sadhna look at Aanshu... she didn't speak any words... just hugged Anshuh... dearly.. with tears but smile...

Aaditya glanced at Man and everyone...

everyone smile at each other...

Man : don't i said you that ... my son's have unique charm that they win anyone's heart ... My Anshu make my words true... isn't he...

Aaditya give her flying kiss..

Man blushed...

Sadhna : i didn't know ...I didn't prepared any gift ... forget it... let's go out and let me buy something for him... (trembling voice)

Tulsi : ok... first eat something then we will go out... Little Manu and praju let go with us...

Pawan : i want to come with you too ( worried )

Sadhna : I'm not going to snatch your wife... just wanted to go for  shopping with her......we need to talk too

pawan shut his mouth... everyone laugh...