chapter 109 Stupid son

After dinner ..... Shravani..Tulsi and pawan.. help each other to cleaned the dishes... cleaned the dining table... then they all went to their own room wishing Good night to each other...

as always Shravani dialed Karen's phone number but it's not going through.... it's showing that it's switched off... she tried so many times but still not connected... she felt angry and worried too... she stood up and started to walk back and fourth.... after sometime she called her  aunt - "Neha "
(Man and Karan's  Mom ). ..

Neha :. Hello ... Shravu...

Shravani :. Good morning aunt.... how are you...( upset voice )

Neha : what happened... Shravuu... is every thing ok there ?? ..  or my useless Son upset you ??  ( concerned )

Shravani : everything is okay here Aunt....I'm fine too... your stupid son.. switched off his phone ... and I can't reached him.... i think he deliberately try to annoyed me...

Neha : give me two minutes...(walk towards Karan's room ... knock the door but no one answered so she entered in... but there is no Karan..)

( walk  in to the Living room... )

( still holding phone ) 

  " Mr. Nimbalkar where is your useless son...I can't find him in his room...and his phone also switched off.. ".  ( Angry voice )

( to Shashikant ...who was reading newspaper )

Shashikant : ( startled )What happened ... Nahu.... let me teach him lesson if he annoyed you early in the morning...ok... calm down please...

Neha : calm down... you and your useless son.... my shravu tried to call him... but that son of monkey... switched off his phone... don't even bothered to infrom her before hand... even he is busy ...he still need to ... called and message her... about his every single thing... so she know and have idea about his life... but here your stupid son... switch off his phone..
   ( helpless voice ) My Poor  Shravu.....she is upset because of him...and worried too....oh.. my little Shravu.... ( soft .. gentle voice )

Shravu : Aunt... it's ok... just if you see him... kick him hard from me ok... by his worry my heart is going to stopped... so don't spare him ... ok... love you.... take care... ( sad )( cut the call)

After disconnecting call from Shravani ...Neha give a vacuous look to Shashikant....

" today onwards... whole one week don't entered in my Bedroom... understand.... and go and find that stupid son of yours... he need  hard kick... how could he behave like this.. dare to upset my sweet Daughter-in-law ... (looking at Shashikant who's still reading newspaper)you still here... "

Shashikant like .... "it's not my fault ...why you punished me " ( but can't say it ...in front of his angry wife so just ... like good husband he followed her orders )
...
..
...
It's already midnight... Shravani was still waiting for Karen's call... she was continuously thinking about to all kind of wild scenario... but suddenly her phone started to ring... she received it as soon as... when the name displayed on phone screen..
" My Dumbhead  Hubby " 

There were silent both side... Shravani was waiting his called ... she wanted to asked him so much... she worried about him.. now after receiving his called she felt like crying and angry too... so she just don't want to talk to him...
waiting for him to speak but still there no sound... she felt even angry... she just wanted to cut the called but then she heard something and she was shocked...

" open the door "  she can't understand first those words... so she just uttar a word " umm"  again the same words rang in her ear  " open the door "( horse voice ) now those words properly registered in shravani's mind she run hurriedly

It has been two months since she saw him... Shravani winded her eyes and rushed to door ...she saw him .. familiar figure standing on the door.... hearing sound of her door opening ... karan raised his head .... his eyes were burning ... like brighter than star ... he look tired ...

Shravani rushed and hugged him like bear wrapped her legs around his waist  circled her around his neck buried her face in his neck ... and said " I MISS YOU "

Karan moves his throat his fists tightened but he was still afraid that she would slip down off him so he hugged her tightly ... and said " I MISS YOU TOO"    his voice was a little hoarse and there seemed to be other strange feelings ...

Shravani thoughtfully looked up at him ... then he touched his forehead with her forehead then said " STUPID YOU"  she wrinkled her nose ... sniffed his manly scent... that made her blood boil .. the body is excited but she is little unhappy... pushing him away she got down from him... stood in front of him and stare at Karan who was looking at her with smile ...

Shravani : you...you... burning like fire....you have fiver ... ( she felt like he seemed to be weaker ... she looked at him worriedly )

Karan : so ...I'm here... you have to take good care off me..( as he said his whole body seemed to have lost its strength he hugged her and pressed heavily on her..

Shravani's eyes widened ..feeling his arms around her waist and his body temperature was also unusually hot ... with frowned ... and with so much efforts she dragged him in her room..

help him to lay down.. and remove his shoes .. then remove his shirt ... and waist belt from his pant ... just when she was going to stood up to bring wet towel and cold water basin to help him to clean his face and body... but her hand held by him... she look at him... who's looking at her...

Karan : don't go... why you always leave me... don't you want to live with me... please be with me... ( lovingly... with stupid expression)

Shravani :   you stupid... leave my hand ... ( angry ) don't you know how to take care of your own body... it's burning like this level... .. ( sigh....look at her hand ... which he hold tightly ) ok... I'll back just wait for me... I'll find medicine for you...( kiss him on his forehead )

karan lose her hand then closed her eyes...