chapter 133 self directed drama

when they all gathered around dining table for dinner ... All kirloskar men were smiled like stupid and All women's face were paint with red blush...and their lips were looked like extra red and fluffy...

Mahadev serving happily to uma...

Jayprakash also personally trying to urged sonali to eat...

Aaditya as always feed His Man ... without caring about anyone around..

Rana also served food in Prajkta's plate time to time...and whispering something time to time...which makes prajakta blushed...

Pawan holding Tulsi's hand under the table and staring at her like forgetting everyone.... Tulsi was so shy to even lift up her eyes to face... his stupid smiley face..

looking at everyone around her Shravani really felt that she is not the only one shameless in her family... but her whole family is shameless... they all like to crossed every record of shamelessness... she miss her "karan "  ... she cough lightly to attract her family's attention but her bad... they all lost in their own world... Shravani really wanted beat all them ... but they are her elders....so she just trying to calm down... herself

Shravani : ( scream loudly ) Ahaaaaa . ...  ( smile ... finally they noticed her..)

all they turned their head towards her ...and they all looked at her with questioning gaze  " like what happened... "

shravani : you all asking what happened ?? ( little angry voice )

they all nodded

Shravani : tomorrow is my wedding isn't it...???

  then I'm going to live with my husband's house... isn't it ??

so today is my last day before marriage with you all isn't it ??? 

so don't you all think that you need to give me more time and attention... but what you all doing .... showing your lovey-dovey drama in front of ... completely forgetting about my existence...
       you all already had enough in your bedrooms ... but still you come here to throw dog food in front me... forcefully stuffed to me with your love drama....
     don't you all have some sympathy... or shame ... ( frustrated )

Mahadev : what are you talking princess we never neglect you..it's just your grandma feel little tired so I'm just helping her to serving food that she could have her dinner.....

Jayprakash : yes .. shravu... your Mom feel so out of gas .. handling your wedding preparations that's why I'm giving her extra attention.... don't you think she need to taking care by me...

Shravani : is that so...  ( raising her eyebrows )

Not giving any chance to Shravani

Aaditya : grandma - grandpa  Mom - Dad  ...
Pawan need to  talked to  you all... something important... ( directly changed the subject )

Shravani : Big brotherrrr.. don't change the subject ( angry loud voice )

Aaditya :  that is not important to talked or discussed... anyway... focused .. what pawan wants to talk...sit and... zip your mouth... ( cold and firm )

Shravani pout but hearing Her bro's cold voice she sit silently..

All family members gaze turned towards Pawan...

who was literally shocked by Aaditya's sudden words...it's not that he was not prepared but... it's  to sudden...

Sonali : what happened Pawan ? ( gentle )

Pawan : Mom  ... that... that... I...I...( he heard Aaditya's  coughing sound he glance towards him...Aaditya raised his eyebrows )

Sonali : pawan...Aadi...

Pawan : mom ... I proposed Tulsi Today and she said "Yes "  now we are officially dating... I want to marry her... so can you all please give us your blessings... ( bow his head ) ( he talked so speedily that everyone were in shocked and look at him and Tulsi with surprised )

Tulsi was so shy- shy to look anyone so she hung her head down... but still in her heart she is so afraid.. that... his family maybe reject her....

Sonali : ( cold / angry ) Pawan... how could you do that... you don't  even think about me .... my feelings... you don't love me.. or trust me... till yet... I'm not good mother ... that's why you still hide thing from me..

Pawan : Mom ... what happened ?? ( frightened/ panic /... he love Tulsi but he love his mom more than anything...he never wanted to hurt his mom ... he dont wanted to make her disappointed by him)

Everyone was shocked by sonali's sudden cold voice .. Aaditya was still eating his food and feed his Man ... without bothering..

Tulsi felt like crying... she know that they are so kind hearted people but .. how could they accept orphan girl as daughter - in - law... her face turned pale... she wanted to run away... before she cry in front of everyone...

Sonali stood up from her sit and wanted to go away... but Pawan run towards her and hugged her...

pawan : Mom... I love you more than my own life... don't talk about trust... i believe you more than god... you are everything to me... don't be angry ok... if you don't like my relationship with Tulsi.. then it's... ok... but mom.. I love her... as a life partner... but if  you don't want me to marry her then it's ok... but then I don't want to marry any girl... in the future... don't misunderstand me... but no one can take her place in my heart  .. so now ... don't go .... first finished your dinner... this matter is already over.... ok.... come..

Sonali pushed him away.. pawan and everyone got another shocked..

Sonali : who said ... I'm going to leave...

who said the matter is over...

how could you do that ...

how could you hurt a Lovely girl ( glance at Tulsi... who look like ...near to brust in tears anytime soon ) ...

how could you broke her heart with your stupidness
...
who give you courage...

are you forget what I taught you...

never hurt girl no matter what situation is...

who give you permission to decide about your marriage...

      I'm just going to cook some sweet to celebrate ... I'm so happy today... you stupid son of mine... ( lightly hit his head )

I'm not going to forget you... how could you... not tell me first... you dare to hide it form me...I'm your mom ... so I have Rights to know everything first... before Aadi.... before everyone else..  why you not told me first ( pout )

every family members are dumbfounded by Sonali's words... (Expect Aaditya - he just shook his head and murmured - drama queen )

Tulsi was like... what was that... she accept me.. our relationship... Finally she started to cry...

Hearing her sobbing.. jaypraksh stood up and went towards Tulsi and slightly hugged Her by shoulder..

jay prakash : don't mind your  (mom) she like to give surprise people sometime.... there... there... don't cry... don't cry... Wife... you overdone it... look what you do... our beautiful daughter is crying like rainy season.... 

Sonali : ( walk towards them  pushed jayprakash aside ) ( hold Tulsi's face in her palm ) look at me... I'm sorry ( pout ). ok... i just wanted to act like mother-in-law.. which show on Tv ... but here I'm... i make you cry... sorry... ok... ( kiss Tulsi's forehead )
   Tula felt so warm.. the mother and father love...after so many years passed... she tightly hugged Sonali.. started cry heavily...