chapter 137 Special performance

Shravani and Karan's wedding day
Kirloskar palace

Shravani and every other people in the house got ready for a wedding...

All family members all ready ... left her in her room and went to  welcome the groom and his Family ( karan and Nimbalkar Family )

pandit ( persist ) Already started to chanting mantras pre-wedding rituals which groom need to performed before bride come in mandapa ...

shravani felt so bore sitting like doll... but suddenly she got call ..she accept the call with  happy smile...

Shravani : hello... ( full of joy )

karan : ( other side ) I'm waiting... this pandit literally chanting so many mantras here... that I wanted to sleep now....

Shravani : ( laughed out loud ) I'm ready ... just wait for while...

Karan : i really want to see you ... ( sigh )

Shravani :  hold your heart first...what if you got shocked by my  beauty... i can't marry a stupid person...

Karan : I'm already turned stupid in your love...

Shravani : wait for me then ( disconnected the call )

then she took  a selfie and send it to Karan..

Karan received a message ... he opened it ...but then his smile was like he won the world...  he thought
" oh god it's just photo...still she looking so beautiful...what should I do then..when she stood in front me ... how could I control myself "

Shravani was going to step outside of the room to walk  towards the wedding mandapa....with help of Manu .. prajakta and Tulsi... her phone made a "Ding" sound ...which signified that she just received an SMS ..
     she opened it immediately .. the message was from Karan and the content of the message made her blush hard.. She placed her phone back ..
   Man.. Tulsi and Prajakta looked at her with teasing smile ... she blushed even more then shook her head little ... just then Aaditya .. Rana and Pawan come ....

she hold Rana's hand and started to walked  ... but she felt so nervous that her heart skipped a beat .... she glaced at her right side Aaditya and Man .. and left side Pawan and Tulsi were walking with her... prajakta also holding her hand with Rana.. ..

when she entered in Wedding Mandpa.... Mahadev - Uma .. Sahdev - Urmila .. Jay prakash - sonali... Shashikant - Neha.. everyone ( guests ) stood up to welcome the bride... the only princess of Kirloskar family.. ...

Karan also stood up on his eyes fix on his beautiful bride...now looking at her in front him...his breath really stopped... she really looking so breathe taking.. in wedding saree and makeup she look like a Queen...

Shravani also looking at Karan...who was staring at her like stupid...she couldn't hide the joy in her heart ....as her face brimmed with smile...

when Shravani finally arrived at the karan side ... she hugged her three brothers...( group hug) ...  karan wanted to hold her hand to help her to sit beside him.. but what he got was a glare of her three brothers... and they help her to sit down ...and stood behind her... still glaring at Karan... Karan really felt goosebumps who know why...

Panditji started chanting mantras ... with that karan and Shravani started to followed his instructions to performed every marriage rituals...they took their seven vows of wedding.. he apply vermilion powder in her mang .. and lastly help her to wear wedding chain ( Mangalsutra ) in neck.... after then all family elders and guests give them blessings ...

the banquet... 

all guests left after dinner... now only family members left ...on one dining table there were all elders sitting to have their dinner... on other side all youngsters...

Aaditya serving Man ... having his dinner to... suddenly he spoke looking at Karan...

Aaditya : Shravu... i still suggest you......think properly you still have time...  ( serious )

Shravani :  Big bro.. but what about other people ... they may make laugh on me...after I run away from my newly Wed husband... ( wink / pretend to think )

Karan was shocked by his bride's words...it's just few hours that they married to each other ... and she already planning to run away from him... he stopped eating and looking at shravani... who was enjoying her dinner...

Rana : who Dare ?? ... you just think about yourself... you don't need to worry about peoples or your husband... ???  ( wink at Pawan ) ( casually )

Pawan : shravu... you already married to him... even you run away ... he still be your husband...  it's not going to change...
    ( glanced at Karan ) he loves you so much...that's why he married to you... now he have guarantee that he already have you as wife so ... he can't going to restrict you to explore the world... so go where you want to go... I'm right Karan.... buddy... ( smile at Karan )

Man .. prajakta and Tulsi...and all family members were enjoying the siblings performance...

karan wanted to say something but before him Aaditya spoke

Aaditya : you don't need to asked his opinion... we all know he love you lot...and he also took a wedding vows that he is going to fulfill your every wish ..and your Every dream..  so don't worry...
     shravu... even he is dumbhead  person... stupid person... still he loves you...and to make you happy he can do anything... if you don't trust me... asked him... ( serious )

Shravani : ( look At Karan ) really ... if I want to go on a world tour for two or three  years minimum... or maximum five years... you happily accept and support me... ( puppy eyes )

karan was dumbfounded by   siblings conversation.... he can't think properly...he can't even imagine his life without his wife... how could he will agree to send her away from him... he was just stupidly staring at Shravani...

Aaditya ... Rana ..pawan.... somehow managed to control their laughter...but looking at Karan's face... and his expressions they really wanted to roll down on the ground...

shravani : you don't want to fulfill my wishes... ( crying face ,puppy face)

Karan : ( frightened ... to seeing her crying )... it's not like that... ( sigh ...hold her hand said softly ) ok ... if you want to go... then go anywhere you want...just remember to take care of yourself... and if you want I'll come to meet you... whenever I have time ok... but don't cry...

Shravani : I love you My  stupid Husband ( hugged karan tightly )

Karan thought that she hugged him because he give her permission to go on world tour... that's why she even said to love him... he really can't breath properly... it's hurt in his heart... but for her happiness he was accepted this heartburning pain..

he love her ...and for her happiness ...it worth to bear a little pain...it's not big deal...he was still in his thoughts... when he heard everyone's loud laughter...

Shravani also smile at him... he was confused first but then he raised his eyebrows and glanced at Aaditya .. who was sitting lazily on his chair with sly smile...

karan really wanted to beat him.. black and blue... childhood to still today...this cunning fox always make him stupid for while with his behavior... then he glanced at shravani... who held her both ears with her hand to apologize to him.. " sorry ...sorry "

Karan : ( lean towards her then let her free her ears ) wait for my punishment... I'll make sure ... that you can't even think about to leave our bed... not think about world...