chapter 172 Guilty

The next round was even more exhausting. Man already injured path was taking out another child. This time, she couldn't take it and felt nausea. nurse  put a little wash pot  in front of her mouth. She vomited till nothing was left in her stomach.

Aaditya help Man to clean her mouth and then he try to help her feed a water but Man didn't feel like drinking water but her voice became hoarse and her throat turned dry after screaming for too long.

doctor : Alright, push now. You have to hurry up or the child might face a problem."

This time  Man bit down her lower lip and her teeth but through her soft skin. As she tested her own blood, She used  All her power to push because she didn't have any other choice left.

Watching this Aaditya started respecting all the mothers in the world who went through the same pain which his wife facing right now

Doctor took the newborn in his hands and declared, "It's a boy. It's ten minutes younger than the first one." 

Man : ( tired voice ) Oh, twin boys! How wonderful ..
(But she did wish that there would be a baby doll.)

Another nurse took the boy and cleaned his bloody body and then put her on another bed beside the firstborn.

Man gave a small smile. However, her face was pale. She had no energy left. She could hardly keep her eyes open. 

Doctor saw that Man was losing consciousness she said "girl you cannot sleep now. You have to prepare for another round."

Aaditya had  annoyed expression. He realized that he become father but it didn't make him happy at all. He was upset and he was feeling guilty. He kept thinking that if it wasn't for him, she wouldn't have suffered so much. He wanted nothing more than ending the nightmare. He kept hugging his wife. He didn't want more babies.

Man gave a hysterical laugh. She didn't know why she was laughing. She could hardly speak; she squeezed out a few words,

"I want to sleep ....hubby ...don't worry...I'm okay...just tired..after everything is over just let me rest ok...."

Doctor : Hang in there girl .... Just one more to go."

Man gave a painful smile. She took a few more deep breathes and then started pushing again. While doing so, she unintentionally scratched Aaditya's hands, making him bleed. Aditya didn't move a muscle. He just held her tightly and kept reciting, "You can do it. You can do it."

Doctor took the third child and announced, "It's a baby girl ; fifteen minutes younger than the second one."

All three babies were crying. Their loud cry was unbearable in the stuffy delivery room

Man looked like she was dying. She wasn't even breathing properly. Her body was turning cold. Her mind was flying somewhere else. Pain? What was it again? She couldn't feel anything. She was exhausted.. Man wondered. But then she thought there wasn't any need for it. She was going to a faraway place. When she almost lost consciousness,

Doctor let her sleep... Since her sense was weak.

  Doctor : You can close your eyes now, girl. Don't worry about anything...just be relax and rest

Aaditya's eyes were only on the woman in his arms. He as thinking, 'Why must she go through such experience? One was enough. Why three?' The more he thought about it, the more guilty he felt.'

He looked at Man who lost consciousness. Her face was deathly pale. Anyone who would see her think that she was dead.

Doctor : (Glanced at Aaditya and patted on his shoulder ) "Let her take some rest. She will wake up eventually when she gains some strength."
....

Doctor come out and
smiled and said, "She gave birth to two prince and little princess. They are currently sleeping." 

Sonali, Neha ...Uma and Urmila gasped. "two prince one princess!" They exclaimed in unison. 

Rana : as always our little Manu is amazing, isn't she? ( sigh )

Pawan : She is our little lucky star , after all."

Jaypraksh :( anxiously)How is she doing?"

Doctor : She is resting. It's better not to bother her."

Mahadev : let her rest ...let her rest.."Can't we look at the babies?"

Doctor : (shook head)Not now. Let us Shift them in another room , then you can visit the mother and the children."
...
.....
in private room... Aaditya sit beside Man's bed looked at her exhausted face. He felt an ache in his heart he was crying ... holding her hand... watching her like this.. when she was screaming in pain every time he felt like someone cutting his heart... first time in his life he was afraid of losing her... he was really afraid...but now feeling her breathing his heart settled down...

its first picture that everyone saw when they entered in...Everyone sighed ... it was also their first time watch Aaditya like this... completely broken...no one disturbed him..and they turned towards new little guys...

Rana : king is really lucky..

Pawan's eyes were shining. He praised, "They look so adorable when they sleep. They resemble their father."

karan : Don't be so sure. When they will grow up, their faces will change. I hope they won't get their father's character..ice cold fox ." ( scoffed)

Rana : You are asking for the impossible ...  Off course his children look like him not look like you...

Sonali : Shouldn't we take these children out and hold them in our arms ?"

Neha : "First we need to mark them before they are handled by others or we won't be able to recognize who is who."

she opened a perse and took out three bracelets which she was prepared it when she know about triplets...

Urmila : "Good idea." "How about giving her some medicine before feeding her children? It will good for them."

Uma :  "When she wakes up, first, let her eat something first then let her took her  medicine and then she will feed her kids. Let the kids sleep for now or they will cry for food."

Sonali :  "Alright, let's go."

She gave another look at the couple and then asked everyone to go out..

After they left,
Aaditya stroke Man's cool cheeks. He kissed her forehead and whispered, "I'm sorry for making you go through this. If I knew you would be hurt like this…" He didn't continue. He put his head in the crook of her neck and stayed like that for a long time.

Hours later,
Sonali and Neha came to check. They found Aaditya in the exact same position. When Aaditya heard some noise, His eyes were red. He looked up. "What is it?" He asked in a hoarse voice.

Neha : Sona( Aaditya's Nick name ) Get up. We need to wake her up. It's time to feed the children."

Aaditya looked at the unconscious Man and asked, "Can't she sleep a little longer?"

Sonali:  "After she eats her meal and feeds the children she can sleep. She has nothing to do except these two things."

Aaditya:But she is hurt-

Sonali gently patted Man's head and called her softly ..little Manu..   to wake her up.

Man slowly opened her eyes. She felt as if someone dragged her inside a black pit and she was falling and kept falling. She felt her body seemed lighter than a feather. Her eyelids felt heavy. Her eyes first landed on Sonali. She opened her mouth and slowly said,
"Aunt... where is my husband.."