chapter 16 leave me

When Karan reached "Moon light club " , guards blocked him , Karan looked at them with harshly and showed them "Silver card" after then guards respectfully let him go inside .

Karan's eyes traveled all over the place . However he couldn't find Shravani , it's to dark to see anything , He walked here and there to find her , after that he walked to the private room .

Finally in middle of the room he saw a familiar figure on floor and someone trying to molested her just then the person going to bit on her neck .

karan' s heart almost stopped beating , blue veins popped on his forehead . He strode forward and kick that person .

He then wrapped his shirt around Shravani's slender body . He gently pulled her up on his chest and his right hand found that person's neck and squeezed it tightly. He can't control his angered

How  Could a random filthy guy do this to his wife , no one even speak with her loudly and here he slapped her , how could he ... is he tired of living ?

He never even try to tuch her, he had been waiting for her so long . He loved her and cared for her and waited for her to grow up . When he first had her in his arms ever since then he was restraining himself from touching her body . However some filthy guy had to come nowhere before him and right before his eyes wanted to molest his previous girl.

the more he thought about this , the angrier become. His slender fingers tightened almost disconnected that person's bones

the customers started to scream and some of them even began to film the scene.

when Karan lift that person into midair , that guy Jack started to struggle. He became aware of his dire situation the movement his neck was choked.

Jack opened his mouth to scream but nothing came out . He only lost the remaining oxygen and his face turned red because he nearly lost consciousness.

Karan loosened his hold on his neck and heavily flung him to the cold floor . He kicked jack on harshly several times . He only stopped when he heard some bone breaking sounds and blood dripped from jacks nose and mouth .

people were looking at the scene with horror they couldn't believe that just happened right in front of them , they looked at the handsome ice demon king who made this mess . They feared his strength and admired his good look . Even the guards didn't dare to come forward to stop Karan.

Karan shouted again towards jack and his gang.

" this is 1st and last waring , don't even try to harm  my wife again or I'll make sure that you regret to born. "

Shravani shivered with his roar , karan picked her up and took her into the car ,he sat down and placed her on his lap. He ordered driver to drive their apartment.

Karan directly took her in his bedroom placed her on his bed . she cried in his arms for while. she never thought to broke down like this but in front him she can't help .

she felt like she was dirty , they tuch her body , they molested her , that jack bit on her neck , she can't help this feelings she need to wash those touch ..
she stood up and run towards bathroom open the shower and stand under the warm water ..

it's was so sudden karan can't even imagine how fast she dash in bathroom . but his heart think differently what if she try to harm her own self  he stood up and walked towards bathroom .

he called her again and again...

Shravani ,....

shravani...

shravani ...

are you ok...

reply me dumb ...

shravani ...

are you listening to me or not ...

talk to me please ..

I'm here don't worry ...

you talk to me or I'm coming in ...

I...

shravani ...

he shouted again her name but she not  gave him single response .. his heart rate increase ...

  after to much struggled he open the bathroom door what he saw ... that shravani was under the shower scrubbing her body , apply sope and Wash her body again and again . 

He stepped forward and hugged her body tightly .

she struggled to free with shout

" I'm dirty , they ... they tuch me with their dirty filthy hands .. please leave me .. i want to wash it clear and clean .

please leave me...."