chapter 89 best surprise

All the people in meeting room was staring at Man with utmost shocked... shravani was shocked too but she wanted to danced with happiness... hearing and confirming that their Little Manu is a biggest shareholder of Richards corporation ...now...

shravani stood up and hugged Manu tightly....and said

" I'm proud of you Manu... it's best surprise .... love you "

... then she hugged Tulsi too.. then return to her sit and sitback .... with Bright smile

Mr. Richard in the most hard situation... he was so angry ... but don't know what to do or how to speak ?... his all dreams and plan shattered by mare little girl and young boy... the evil couple...  both husband and wife.. going to turned into his nightmare ...  today onwards... he just wanted to save his remain money and fly away from this evil couple...

Bella was so annoyed and angry after knowing everything... she is  always hardworking... easy going person... but in front Man she lost her normal self and turned into a evil woman...... she really wanted to killed Man now....

Man felt everyone's gaze on her she felt annoyed..

Man : if you had enough drama... can you please start this meeting... i really need go ... my husband is waiting for me... i have no time to... entertain you all...

someone who was standing on the door felt like ... warm current in all over his body... after hearing his sweet wife's words ... he couldn't help it and walked in the meeting room... then patted Man head with so much love ....

everyone got another surprise ... They know Devil king... who's temper is another level to handle by normal people ... but what they saw it's beyond their imagination.. Devil king's face look like lovesick teenager ... he was patted his wife head with so much love ... that she is the only one in whole world ... nothing is matter to him..

Pawan was happy too but after hearing little Manu's words and Then watching Aaditya's behavior he really wanted vomit this extra dog food...which the evil couple forcefully stuffed to everyone's mouth....... even he wants to leave ... he can't...so with placing mountain on his poor heart he walked in too...

Man : ( with childish smile ) you are here ?

Aaditya : ( loveful gaze ) hmm... let's go... don't you felt hungry..

Man : ( pout )  this people is not working properly  they waste so much time... to entertain eachother.... it's boring...

Tulsi is shocked by watching Man's 3 years old kid like behavior... she thought ..

" even in my wildest dreams.... i never imagined that ... this tigress know how to behave like little kitten " ....

" and who said that devil king is robot ... he don't  know how to show any emotions..on his icey face....and  he is king of Asura ... god of death ... YAMA  .... " 

( Fangirl emotions ) but those people  don't know  the fact that  devil king pampered his wife like princess .... they  look so cute together...so romantic... ahhh ... when they going to give us little version of tiny-miny Aaditya and Manu.... ( eyes sparking like star...reach another world... with dreamy expression ).... I'm so eager to become GODMOTHER ... ( joined her hands to pleading )... god just as soon as possible grant me... my wish... ok....

( God : my child .. first you need to find your husband.... then ... you don't need to be godmother for anyone's child... you may give birth to your own child... and become mother ....)

Shravani : big bro .... first let's all of us decided to new CEO of this company then.... you both go anywhere you want.... and can you stop... throwing dog food ....it's so frustrating.... 

Aaditya give signal to one of the bodyguard ... and then that bodyguard arrange three chairs.. one for Aaditya ( which was near to his wife / Little bit behind of Man's  chair ) 2nd for Pavan and 3rd chair for Tulsi the way that they botb sit besides each other...

Aaditya not spare a single glance to anyone .... his all focus was on his wife.... " he was so proud of her... if he remember correctly .. he just talk to her about his plan... back then.... and  try hard to took over this company ...  to expand his power in X Country ... but who knows his wife give him best  surprised ... by holding half of the  share of biggest corporation in the X country ...(under the mask)... indeed my brilliant wife "

Bella was watching Aaditya and Man .... How he love her ... how he pampered her....not worried about the world anymore.... the almighty king of business world..... behave like stupid in front of his wife... she thought

" why not her ??? she is beautiful... talented... rich too then why he not even spare a single glance to her ....why ?????"

her Sharp fingernails.... hurt her own palm by her using extra force... surface her anger....

Mr. Richard now sit stupidly on his chair ... he completely understand that  he can't win against Aaditya and Man...

Other  share holders discussed and choose Man for CEO position... Shravani also said yes to their opinion... even if they don't choose Man... still she is the biggest share holder now.... so without any question ... if she wants she can be CEO ... Bella and Mr. Richard were like cat caught their tongue ..... they just sit back with silence....

Tulsi : ( stood up with bright smile ) thank you so much to everyone.... to show your trust on my boss... i assure you all that... today onwards..... we all going to fly high in sky with help of boss's   brilliant Brain and our hard work... let's hear what  our new CEO wants to talk.... ( she looked at Man  to stood up and give little speech in front of this people)

Man : ( to lazy..but still stood up ... give little bow to everyone ).... thank you all .... let's work together... to become one of the best company in the country.... you trust me.... i place my trust on you too... but let me told you don't betrayed me.... i don't like to Hunt people so.... think before act ....ok...

and yes .... let's change the name of this company.... when Richard's handle it.... they give their name... but now I'm going to owner of this company in the future completely.... so I just wanted to give best name to my own company.... which going to represent my  own empire... today onwards let's call the company MNK CORPORATION....  

Aaditya was adoringly watching his wife... Shravani Tulsi and pawan .... applaud for Man....all share holders also congratulate Man ... and with Smile they accept new company name too..

Two people were stage of collapsing... they lost their face ... identity ( Rich Richards ) , their family business... and even  company name...too.... they felt ashamed ... angry.... frustrated  but they can't understand what to do now... or how to face...this situation.