chapter 71 movie date

Manu was sitting with her friends in college canteen... chatting and laughing... suddenly her phone vibrate....looking at phone screen she smiled....and then she answered the phone...

Man : hello... had your lunch yet ...? ( a stupid shyness ) ( like playing with duppatta / biting lips )

Aaditya : no...not yet...  ( sigh and lean back to his chair playing with pen ) I want to ask first my wife .... that she had her lunch yet...so then I could eat without worry...

Man : sweet talker.... ( blushed ) it's late ...go and eat your meal... how many times I told you about to eat your meal on time...when I'm not with you but... still you behaved like child....
( angry {fake} )

Aaditya :  I'm always ready for meal but My wife never feed me properly  ( suddenly stopped ) ... ( low voice ) My Man I'm really  starving for you ... can you feed me  tonight. ..... it's been seven days.... ( like whispered)

Man : ( face turned red )  um.. bye

Aaditya was staring at his phone screen ... and smile... 
" she said "umm" means "yes" ... you ... you... hang up on me ...
wait for me my wife "

Man patted her cheeks and smile stupidly...then she heard
"Giggling " her friends looking at her like " what was with you ?" expression .....

She come back in her sense and... said  """nothing"""

..... and they all walked towards to their classroom....After college Man was waiting for Aaditya with her friends when car stopped their side... Rana  and Aaditya come out from the car and walked towards them... they greeted everyone and asked Pandwa group  to joined them for dinner...

All the Time Rana was staring at Prajakta ... she also glancing at him..time to time...

Aaditya winked at Man... and Man give signal to Swati , Amol and Shubham... so they excuse themselves and left ... hurriedly...

Rana :  umm ... Manu.... let's go for movie...( looking at Prajakta )

Man : ( understand ) ok... let's go... ( she hold Aaditya's hand and sit in the car )

Aaditya have no option but followed his wife... and he need to helped his brother's love life too...

Rana : ( offer his hand towards Prajakta ) let's go

Prajakta : I'm ok  ( shy )... let's go... (walked with him ) 

in the car Man and Aaditya were sitting in back sit and Prajakta and Rana in the front....

Man : so praju... what do you think about my  brother Rana... would you like to be my sister-in-law ... ?

Prajakta and Rana both were shocked by Manu sudden words.. they both coughed to hide their embarrassment...

Aaditya : ( chuckled ) ( patting Man's hand ) give them time
my Man... not everyone like us who wanted to...get marry Early

Rana : Manu ... i already asked her i mean ... I proposed her on " your reception night " but I'm waiting for her answer... so let's leave it ... and (looked at prajakta )  don't worry she is the only one who going to become your vahini in future...

Man : Oh... god... ( she hit prajakta's shoulder ) don't talked to me....you peppa pig... I share everything with you.... and you.... literally you ( angry ).... how could you do that to us.....

Prajakta :  ( glare at Rana ) ( then Drama queen Man ) sorry ....sorry.. sorry... ok now forgive me... and don't you Dare to told them about it... if they know ... just like you they also create drama... so... and yes your  brother Rana  proposed me... but I'm still 18th  year old... and want continue my study .... even i like him... more than I thought... but how could I accept him so soon ... that's why it's best to start with friendship and then after in future let see what happens ?

Aaditya shook his head ..

Manu was smile stupidly

Rana : so ...you like me too... but afraid of what if  I broke your trust that's why you give us time to understand each other ... isn't it..

Prajakta realised that she spoke to much... when she explained Manu about ... what was she thought.... in embarrassment she turned her head towards window...

Man : so ...so....so.... peppa pig ... sorry ...My sister-in-law.... in a simple way.... you just wanted to test my brother Rana feelings for you ... you really thought that it's just attraction or what.... but ( patting prajakta shoulder ) kind your information even My  bro Rana  is handsome and so many girls wanted to be his girlfriend ...it was first time that he show some interest in girl ... and most surprising fact that he even proposed her ... not just for timepass but for lifetime .... don't you get it... you dumbhead ...

Aaditya  : Rana ... parked the car near the public park .... you both need to talked..... and clear the mess around her heart and brain.... we wait for you in the car ...

Rana and Prajakta left .. .. and suddenly Aaditya hugged His Man tightly... Man was shocked it was so sudden...

He bit on her neck... not giving her chance to avoid him... and said

" I'm came early to pick up my wife... but my bad ... my wife not spare a single glance towards me ... she just busy with others... last seven days... for your monthly  problem ... I endured a lot.... it's been 15 days we returned from our sweet honeymoon.... after that I'm got busy with my work and you  returned your school... and in our house we don't get enough time ... all our family always surrounded around you..... don't they understand that.... in night time ... your husband need you.... what was that important matter you all discussed every night .... umm ... let's go to X country there is no one... to disturb us.... ( rubbing his nose to her neck )

Man smiled by his cuteness... like kid he compliant about his own family... she to wanted to returned back their bedroom as soon as after dinner.... but every night ... her  grandpa and grandma  and aunt and uncle  wanted to spend sometime with her... so she never wanted to hurt them that's why she happily enjoyed her time with them.... but she really forget about her sulky husband who was got angry like little kid... she patted his head gently... and said

"  Sorry ... ok... next year we'll go to the X country ok... and let sis Shravu return home... if we all leave our parents here they felt lonely so... just live with them for one year ... and then... I'm all yours "

Aaditya smiled and started to giving her wet kisses all over her neck and collarbone... Man moan .. and trying to pushed him...

Man : no... no... please ... we are in car ... and...and... any time soon bro Rana and Praju...will return ... let's go home first .....th...then ... do what you want...( her words stopped midway when she felt Aaditya hand under her top and he already grabbed his favorite rabbits in each hands  her back arc... by his teasing...  )

Aaditya : let me play with them for while... i just wants to play nothing else... be ready for tonight ok.... you tortured me now it's my turn.... ( pushed her top and bra aside and then took her erected nipple in his mouth and started kiss ... bit... sucked it )

Man was in mess..... not to know pulled him closer or pushed him away ... after 10 minutes Aaditya somehow managed to leave her... and bit her tummy lightly ....

Aaditya : are you hungry now... let's it before returned to home ok... today told them that you are tired and wanted sleep ... early ...

Man nodded her head and lean into his arms... Aaditya helped her to arrange her clothes properly... and hugged her back.... without any words as always they enjoyed the silent between them...