chapter 119 Illusion

There were silence ... Shravani and karan were in office ... Tulsi went to her Sister's house...Pawan was like soul left body situation... Man was cooking in kitchen... Aaditya was helping her ...

Aaditya : feel good ... without so much noise...

Man : don't talk like that... their noise make this empty house... home...

Aaditya : it is????  after long day... when you return to your house... don't you want to calm your mind and body... but when we return ... we feel like we came in zoo.... always ...they behaved like... animals... fighting.... braking... laying here and there...

Man : it's ok.... we are family so... we need to adjust little bit of everyone's behavior....
    ..and don't you see... bro Pawan  in bad mood... maybe because sis Tulsi

When they all had their dinner and sitting in living room... pawan wanted to asked... Man about Tulsi but... don't know how... so he was just thinking about how to start conversation...with Man ... just then Man got call form Tulsi

Man : hello ...

Tulsi : Hey... little Manu.... sorry to trouble you late night...it's just that ... i forget to call you back after reaching in the hospital...

Man : it's ok... is everything is fine there... how's your baby ... ( glance at Pawan )

Tulsi : Maybe tomorrow they will be discharged from hospital... Little  manu I wanted asked you for leave... i know it's not convenient... but it's just ....that....

Man : don't worry about anything... just focused there... don't bothered about work...I'll managed it with Pawan Da... ok...

Tulsi : ok... i know my little Manu is the best.... take care bye... good night...

Man : ok... good night ... if you need anything please feel free to call me ok... bye ( disconnected the call )

Man looked up... towards Pawan... who was silently listening everything what they were talking on phone... after hearing that she will not coming home some more days... his heart felt numb....

the corner of Pawan's mouth was slightly pressed and a faint helplessness appeared in his eyes ... his fist clinched tightly ... even he saw them together and understand everything ... still his heart were hurting so much...he can't help it... he don't wanted to call.. but still wanted to know her situation that's why ... even after dinner he was sitting silently with Aaditya and Man...  but now he got his answer... he stood up ... like robot and walk toward his bedroom

Aaditya and Man were still sitting on sofa... they both  smiled... and shook their heads... and they also left towards their bedroom

...
.
pawan laying on the bed just then his phone rang... the screen show Tulsi's name... he hesitantly answer the call...

Pawan : hello

Tulsi : hmm .. hii.... sorry to disturb you...

Pawan : it's ok... where are you.... doing overtime tonight (trying to behave normal )

Tulsi : no..no... I'm in hospital... didn't little Manu told you.. about anything... my baby is  hospitalized ... so I need to take care of my baby ... it's not possible me to come back there.... so it's may took me 4  or 5 days...

pawan's heart beat slowdown suddenly... in sadness... his eyes dimmed silence spread on both side... and neither of them spoke a while ... and in the end it's was again Tulsi who broke the silence between them

Tulsi :  ok... then good night... sleep early... i have  something to do... so I'll hang up first... take care... don't skip your meal .. eat properly in my absence...

pawan just returned " humm"  and then in daze he staring at his phone's black screen.... don't know how long he was in daze... and when he sleep ...

Early morning... Man already prepared healthy breakfast for everyone and pack extra food  for  four - five peoples.....today she need to go MNK corporation ... in absence of Tulsi...

Man :  bro Pawan ... would you like to come with us...to the hospital.... it's not look good ... that after knowing the fact that... Tulsi's  baby was hospitalized and we don't even go there... so let's go...

Aaditya was already sitting in the car... working on his laptop.... he just tilt his head and give look to his wife... In return Man smile cunningly...

last night pawan was not sleep well  .... thinking about Tulsi all night .. now when he heard that they going to hospital .... his heart was reluctant.... he really don't wanted to go... but... he glance at Man who was holding food for those peoples who were in hospital so... he sigh sand start the car...

After reaching hospital they walk towards... Sadhana's ward... just when they going to entered and Man slowly opened the door take look ... something fly in air in ward... without any noise... they things dropped on the floor...and they  heard someone scolding with high voice...

sadhana : ( in ward... angry )  you dumbhead man.... don't i asked you to convince that doctor... ..  discharged us.. then why we still here.... now you learn to  lie with me... and
you ( pointed  finger toward  man }. go and buy me... breakfast... I'm hungry....  why god ... why..... these peoples were so hopeless...

Man : sis sadhana ... it's not good for health ... extra negative thought...and anger..... ( entered in ward with smile )

sadhana spread her both arms ... and Man walk towards Sadhana and hugged her tightly...

Sadhana : they both are useless and brainless that's... ( glanced at Prashant and Tulsi )  why... how are you... why you came here... let's go home with me... I'll be discharge in next thirty minutes...

Man : ok you go first home... in evening we'll be there for dinner...

Aaditya : Good morning sister Sadhana .. this breakfast made by my wife herself ... for you all....

Sadhana : good morning Aaditya sir... it's been long... sorry we can't attend your wedding because of my delivery... but I wish you both happy married life... please treasure her...

Aaditya : ( hugged Man by shoulder ) always.... till my last breath .... ( Man blushed)

Tulsi glanced at Pawan then took food bag from him and served it for everyone.... Man and Aaditya refused to eat because they already had their breakfast... so they both started to play with MunMun.... other side of ward ..

Tulsi then asked prashant ...

" brother-in-law let's eat here with Baby.... come over...."

Prashant  look at Sadhana ... to asked her permission.... to sit with her... or if not she may kick him in front of everyone...

Sadhana understand his thoughts and speak with sweet tone

" hubby .. come here and feed me "

They started to eat...

everything is normal expect one person... who can't understand ... what happening in front of him... is he still in dream or... in illusion...