chapter 26 her innocent actions

Aaditya wakeup early in the morning...after wash up and shower ... he look handsome in his black t-shirt and simple jeans then he had his breakfast...he drove to the "Nimbalkar Nivas " to pickup his "Man", when he reached there .

"Man " was already waiting for him in front of the door... she was looking so beautiful in her short knee length black dress.. her mid thigh long length hair was freely tied on her back with simple ponytail .

"Aaditya"  and  "Man" looked  at each other and chuckled.... they both wear matching color dress today...

Aaditya come out of the car and hugged Man , then he open car door for her and turned other side sat back on driver sit then drive around Near by market ... they stop to see different things , walked to different shop together hold each other's hand.
   they bought some snacks , juice bottles.. water bottles.... then they went to the picnic spot / big park  .

they got out of the car . There were children's , some families , few couples too. The all  field was green, fresh smell ...spreading mat on grass they both sat down .

after while Aaditya broke the silence..

Aaditya : "How's Vacation?"

Man :mmm... not good ... not bad either...(smile) I mean... sometimes went out with friends , ammm.... learn to cooking with grandma and granny... sometimes attended office with Dad for experience new lessons of business ... Dinesh uncle( PA of shashikant )... is so good he  easily described and explained everything to me whenever I asked him question or curious about something...

   when she trying to sat on mat  comfortably , she didn't know what to do..... she wear short dress today and now she wasn't comfortable . she felt stupid... she always comfortable with  jeans top , but today for their 1st date she choose a short dress and now she scolding her own self to her stupidity..

Aaditya notice her every action but there was no jacket with him to give her ... so he said

                "come here "

    gesturing with his hands .. patting spot between his legs for to sit her....

Though her face color was turned red ... she silently sat in between his legs and rest her back on him... but she couldn't dare to move ... she was still frozen ..

Aaditya chuckled and Whispered into her ear " Relax my Man " &   again she blushed ...

she could feel his breaths on her neck it's gives her goosebumps all over her body...

Suddenly his hands snaked around her stomach as he pulled her closer ..

After which he remained liked that without doing anything , then "Man " comfortably snuggle more , relaxing her shoulder and rested on him... it's so peaceful....

Aaditya : What you learned to cook... ?

Man : so many things.. traditional Indian and maharashtrian food recipes...
       mmmm.... I...I... wanted to cook for you...
        Aaditya's hands unconsciously tightened around her ..

He rest his head on her shoulder , hugging her all his might ...(in his mind he thought) he really wanted to claim on her .... before world know her ... she will growing up beautiful day by day... he can't take chance for her ... never... she was so cute and innocent.. what if anyone came in her life in the future and she doesn't love him and leave him.... no no he need to do something... (smile cunningly). .he thought again.... I'll spoiled her to the limit that's no one can bear her tantrums... I'll love her like no tomorrow so she never think about leaving me... ha...ha...ha...ha

then he opened the boxes which they brought with them to eat ... and handover to "man "

without single words they eat quietly.. they enjoyed this silence with each others... they continued their little romance before left ... on the way ....

suddenly Man Speak loudly...
" stop "...
  " stop ""...

Aaditya : what happened Man... is everything's ok... you not feeling well ? .....

( embarrassing .. man... shook her head ) 

Man : that... that.... look there ( pointing her finger )  I wanna eat ... Ice-cream ...

Aaditya : (sigh) ... ok then let's go...

Man : no .. I'm so tired.. please ... please... can you... for me... (with puppy eyes)..

Aaditya : ok.. how many?

Man : mmmm... one butterscotch... one chocolate... and asked them if they have ... Mawa kulfi ..... if yes... then it's 3... ... no.....4... ok... go now....

After while Aaditya returned with bunch of ... ice creams

Aaditya : take it... eat properly... ok... ( he started to drive )

theway ...Man.. eating her ice cream ... Aaditya's body began to fire... He thought..

"this girl going to be  resion of my death someday."

Man sense.. his eyes on her.... so she thought maybe he wanted ice cream too... so ... she brought spoonful ice cream near his mouth...and ask him to eat...Aaditya just glanced and open his mouth to eat ... he was driving so Man.... feed him.. one by one spoon ...

little ice cream left on his lips... Aaditya didn't know .. but suddenly Man come froward and with her fingers she wipe it and lick her fingers... 

Aaditya ... stopped his car... then look at Man... deeply...

Man.. was like ... what happened .. why you suddenly stopped middle of the nowhere...

Aaditya sigh again... god please Mercy me......

then he dropped her home... hugged her tightly.. then kissed her forehead..
said

bye...

take care...

love you My Man....

What about tomorrow?......
can we go for shopping.....

Man... nodd... but suddenly .. something cross her mind... she said...

" what do you think about come to here for lunch ... I'll cook for you... and then.... after go for shopping....

Aaditya smile... cheekily... and ... said " ok "
and
turned to leave.. with....  byee