chapter 149 His choice

Pawan was top of the sky... whole day thinking about his and Tulsi's wedding... He was tease all day by Rana And Aaditya...even his Father tease him seeing his blushing face... he was eagerly waiting for to finished his work and go Nimbalkar Nivas to hear good news about his marriage....

      his father even asked him to buy Roses ( flowers ) on the way .... and  some gifts for Tulsi's Family....

    all the way ...in the car... Aaditya was giving him lessons about

what to do ...

what not to do...

how to behave in front of them.....

listen everything silently of elders...

don't speak if no one asked him to speak .....

Pawan was like three years kid... listing everything and nodding every single thing...

but when they reached Nimbalkar Nivas...his happiness bubble burst ... broke....by hearing Sadhna's words.....he felt like someone clutch his heart ...but more than that he was angry when he heard that ... he stopped on his track....

"IF HE WANT TO MARRY TULSI... HE NEED TO LEAVE HIS FAMILY.."

he smiled with broken heart Aaditya and Rana put their hands on his shoulder .... he looked at them with assuring smiled that 

""he is... ok...""

when Tulsi's elder sister finished her speech....He glanced at everyone around him... Man...shravani...Prajakta stood with nearly crying face... Mahadev ...sahadev...urmila and Uma ... were also sitting silently....
but when he saw his Mother firm smile he understand that for his happiness his mom going to do anything ... he then turned back towards his Father ... who was also giving him smile...which he afraid the most...his heart started to beat fast....
    suddenly he walked towards his mom and put his hand on her shoulder....
    sonali looked back and give him a smile with so much love..
the smile he afraid to face... suddenly he pulled himself together...he speak calmly...staring firmly towards Sadhna ..
    "He  (pawan )don't want to marry her (Tulsi )

Everyone shocked by his sudden words...no one know what to say to him... because they all know... pawan's character...

Sonali : pawan...let me handle... ( soft voice hold Pawan hand in her hand)

Pawan : mommaa.. sorry  ... there is nothing to talk about ... closed this matter here... ( smile towards Sonali...and gently patted her hand ...like..he is assuring her that ... he is ok...)

Sonali : don't be angry.... let's think and talk calmly...( soft )

Pawan : mom
i really don't want to marry her...

( glanced at Tulsi...who was already crying /  seeing her like this his heart feel pain )

( but then he glanced at his Mom - Dad and he turned his gaze towards Sadhna )

pawan : Don't worry I'm not interested to marry with your beloved sister..... i wish and hope that you may find a good and best husband for her.....she is good girl .. not because I like her or love her but because my family think her as a good girl...( twitch his lips )....so I'm sure that you and she is able to find world's best guy for her...form my side " best luck for that..."
      and it's just simple marriage proposal form my family just they thought that I love her and she love me too...but it's not mean that just  to marry her i leave my whole family...are you really thought me a muddy head boy....
    there is so many boys for her to choose by you as her husband...

...just like this....there is so many girls who wants to marry me or want to became Kirloskar family's daughter-in-law .... your beloved sister is not only girl left in this vast world....

my mom wanted me to happy because she and my family love me... that's why she still listening you with smile...who do you think you are...you wanted to bargain with her for my family and your sisters stupid love affair... such chip move...

you said that you suffer so much that's why you don't want to your sister suffer a little bit in the future...but you are not only orphan in whole world...there is many people there ....who wants family and love...
   and I'm the lucky one ...who blessed by god to have such loving family..

and in your eyes i have nothing... i work under Aadi... but do you know it's my choice to work under him ..no one asked me or pressurized me for this... i loved to follow him... because when we don't have anything we were begging food on Street ( Rana and pawan ) he come to us and asked us to be his elder brothers.... not just he called us brothers but he shared his mom-dad's love... his grandparents love  .. his sister's love with us... everything what he have... he whole heartily shared with us...we are still alive because of him...

and for my mare six months love ... you think that I leave my little brother and sister who love me more than your sister...

to marry her you think that I leave my Mom and Dad...who  didn't sleep countless nights whenever I'm not in good health or I need them...

how could you even thought that I may leave my grandparents who always  said proudly to everyone that... I'm their most stupid and obedient grandson....( glanced at Mahadev - Uma )

in this whole world for me

"my  family is more important than anything ".

..so don't take my mom's word seriously.... it's so normal in our country that marriage proposal got rejected .... isn't it...

   i trust my mom and my family that they could find more beautiful and lovely wife for me... you keep your beloved sister with you... i don't need wife who broke my family's harmony...but a wife who shoulder responsibilities with me... to make my family more happy...
    Oh...yes....miss Tulsi...sorry ...let's stopped here... ( bow his head...towards Tulsi )   i wish you good luck...

beginning to the end he not give a single chance to speak anyone ... not his Mom or sadhna...

He hugged his Mom by her shoulder ... and said...

" let's go Mom ... I'm hungry "

Sonali : pawan ... listen to me... please

Pawan :momma... I'm hungry...

Sonali felt hurt a little... she look at Jayprakash ...he walked towards them  ..he also hugged her and Pawan...

Jaypraksh : wife ... let's go... home ... your stupid son is hungry... if you don't give him food on time ...he may... started to eat my Brain... ( trying to clam down situation )

Sonali ... Jaypraksh and Pawan left first...

Aaditya signal Man to help their grandparents to walked towards the car... with heavy heart Man and Praju help Mahadev and Uma... the four people silently nodded to Tulsi...and sadhna and left...

Rana .... Aaditya.. Shravani... looked at each other and then...walked towards the sadhna and her husband and Tulsi...  ( who was literally broke down )

Rana and Shravani sit besides Aaditya ..  they all were so clam and firm ....