chapter 59

Karan was talking with shravani on phone....sitting in balcony of his bedroom....but when he heard sound of main door opened he thought that everyone present in home....who could entered in house late night...that's why he come to see who the person.. . but   he  shocked to saw that his lil baby sis was running like.. ghost run behind her back...then she giggle like stupid.... leaning on her bedroom door... he staring at her... and thought
"what happened to her now... and they (Aaditya and Man) just followed us to leave kirloskar palace....then why she come now.... and behaved like stupid "

Man : Oh..  bro ...why ..are you ...you need something from me..( behaved like nothing happened)

Karan : ( staring )
why are you late ?
why are you lean back to your bedroom door ?
are you not feeling well ?
why your face looked so red ?
why did you smile stupidly ? 

Man : ( Annoyed ). Urhggg .... bro .... why are you attacking me with your stupid questions.... I don't like KBC game.... I'm come back early but...I eat to much so ... I'm walking in the garden...so my face turned red .... i want calm down that's why leaning on bedroom door...
        anything else... you want need to know....but give me sometime for changed then we could continue played Your KBC game ok... "

Karan : I'm just worry about you... i don't trust that wolf devil king... i thought that he do something to you that why you behaved stupidly...
    now go and take rest... tomorrow onwords for complete 4 - 5 you don't get time for proper rest ... ( paatted Man' head ) go and sleep now..( kiss her forehead and left )

Man : ok ... good night....
....
....
....
Aaditya returned home ... opening the main door he saw that even this late his all family (parents .. grandparents..and lil sis)... sitting in living room... and discussing something... when they saw that Aaaditya's is back they stopped for while and asked Aaditya sit with them..

Sonali :  dropped "Manu " safely home....

Aaditya nodded sadly

Shravani : oh...oh... someone already missing his wife....( teasing voice)

Uma : don't teas my Aadi shravuu ... maybe he placed big mountain on his heart and then returned home....oh...my poor Aadi...( teasing )

Mahadev : yes ...I even thought that...maybe we need to picked him up directly on his wedding day with his bride...from Nimbalkar Nivas 

they all laughed out loud

But Aaditya walked leisurely to empty sofa and sat down then he turned to them and said ...
" yes ... i thought that to live there with my wife and in-laws ... but then I thought what people say if they know about it...that Kirloskar's only son living in his wife's house so.. I come back...it's so hard to leave her there but .... forget it
but why you all sitting here and not went for rest...

Shravani : ( controlling her laughter)  we discussed about how you going to tortured by so many wedding rituals...in your wedding process...

Uma : it's ok... Manu could sleep with me or with shravuu for few days...

Mahadev : ( hurriedly ) why ...uma... she can't sleep with you ... where I sleep then... she have her own room here...no need to adjust....

Aaditya smile hearing his Grandpa's words (Mahadev)

Jayprakash : it's not necessary to sleep another room... they are matured enough to know and understand what to do or not to do..... they both agreed to obeyed so leave them...don't poked yours nose in their matters.....now let's go and rest.... ( stood and walked away...with sonali )

Uma : Jay is right.... we don't need to meddled with childrens matter... they both could handle it ... now let's go...
they all left one by one ..

Aaditya was sitting on sofa thinking about something... seriously....then he typed message and click the button to send...
....his lips turned upward slightly ...

" it's ok ... that I can't meet my Man till wedding ...it's ok that I can't touched her for few days after our wedding..... until we both got Prabhu Martanda Bhairwa's blessings...and Goddess Mahalaxmi's blessings... but  what that means after that .... we can't need to wait... because that was last rituals we need performed before consumed our marriage...... I'm fine with it...."

then he again sent a message but this time it was for Man...

Aaditya? : are you there ?

Man ? : hmm.... reached home safely ?

Aaditya? : yes ... (cunning smirk) here everybody discussing about After reception day we need to visit our Kuldevta ( Family deity ) but they stopped the point that ....  just that we can't visit there if you are on your special day......

Man ? : (Blushed) 13th and 14th every months.....our wedding is 11th June...so our reception party 12th June so... then I don't know what should we do then....what if ...

Aaditya? :  it's ok....don't worry ill speak with mom and grandma about it... ok .... and how about it... after reception party you could go your house for yeti-jati ( pagfere ) isn't it...4 or 5 days ....you can stay there ....after its over we could visit....our Kuldevta ....ok....

Man  ?: yes...it's good......don't talk about it... now.....I don't even know it'll come accurate on day or not....

Aaditya ? :  ( cunning smirk) My Man.... i miss you so much.... it going hard for me to not meet you when I'm here .... they all going to come there for ceremonies but I can't .... i don't know how to bear... it....

Man ? :  we can't meet but we have our phone...isn't it...and I asked swati or prajakta to hold my phone for live...show....that way you could see everything...

Aaditya ? : (chuckled) yes ....yes
... my Man is so smart... you easily solve my problem .... i know no one going to help me... they all just teasing me...time to time... but now I felt happy....that I don't need to wait to see you...I could saw you by phone....just don't told anyone about it...or they laugh on me...just asked your friends be secretive ok...and thank you.... love you...... Man I want to hugged you and kissed you...

Man ? : shameless ...what we are talking about and where it come from...

Aaditya : that matter finished... yes I'm shameless...but only for you...and there are more shameless thing I want to do with you..

Man? : you...don't talked like that ..I'm going to sleep now.... you to go and rest well..

Aditya? : ok.... I'm not going to talked like that now on...but next time im going just to do that things with you...is it ok...

Man don't understand what he said first but then she realized that what he said that

" not say but to do... to do with her  "

Man ? : you...don't talk to me.... I'm not going to give you any chance to......you.....just wait

Aaditya?: ( thinking about her blushed face ) ( smile) ok ... don't give me any chance... it's ok... if you want to take first move... I'm ok with it too....it's doesn't matter ... i took first move...or you took first move..... what important that we could crossed the your forbidden city...

Msn? : ( shocked ... blushed angry ) you....how could you ... don't you have any shame...

Aaditya ? : sorry My Man... ( serious) but I really miss you..... and I love you...

Man's heart making sound " da..ump..da..ump.." she don't know what to say...

Man? : ( recording voice message ) I LOVE YOU... I MISS YOU... just another 2 days.... then we'll be together forever...

Aaditya was surprised by sudden voice message....but then he smiled stupidly then... he also sent message to her

Aaditya ? : love you to my Man... miss you.... I'm waiting for you.... now good night bye..

Man ? : ?❤ good night (blushed)