chapter 156 His care

Early in the morning Aaditya's phone was ringing nonstop ... Aaditya got irritated by that noise he wanted to throw that noisy phone into ocean...and caller too...
They slept just now...before daybreak....his Man was so tired he don't want disturbed her rest time...

Man : ( sleepy voice ) pick the phone ... it's maybe urgent .... or not why the caller call you again and again...

Aaditya glanced at the phone screen ... its showing Pawan's name... he pick up the phone with annoyingly....

Aaditya : reason maybe important to ....or ready to stay in Andaman and Nicobar... ( Angry voice )

Pawan : ( felt chill run down to his back ) aa....ha....I...want to speak with Little Manu...I called her so many times but she didn't answer her phone that's why .... i called you... can...can...you.... please let her speak with me... it's urgent...

( in one breath...speak hurriedly ... afraid that... maybe Aaditya ... disconnect the call..in middle )

Aaditya : she is so tired... and sleeping.... i don't want to disturbed her ...or not I let anyone to mess in to her rest time...so .... call her in the afternoon... ( low angry voice )

Man already heard their conversation...she is hell tired and really wanted to sleep peacefully but after hearing pawan want to speak with her ... she knew that it's was really urgent ...if not pawan not call her early in the morning... when Aaditya going to cut the called...she snatch the phone from him...and turned on the speaker...placed it near her pillow and closed her eyes again...

Aaditya shook his head...

Man : pawan..bro...what happened... where are you ?.  .... it's already late night in X country .... are you not reached home yet..???. ( sleepy voice )

Pawan : Little Manu.... i want to talk to you and Aadi... i don't know what to do or how to talk about it... but please don't wrong me... it's just that ... i felt alone... and rejected in heart ...

Aadi understand something is wrong with pawan... he got serious... suddenly

Aaditya : what happened ? where are you ? we'll be there in evening... ok... first go home and wait for us.. don't drive... ask our driver to drive you... wherever you want to go... ok...
( He already stood up to wash up ... He know his brother pawan.. who was to sentimental ... emotional...and  over thinker.... after break up with Tulsi... he buried himself in work...but in their families everyone know that he still love her and care for her... that's why he tortured himself with extra workload...)

Man also sit up ..

Man : pawan bro ( soft voice ) I'm here ... now tell me.. what was bothering you ? 

Pawan : ( sigh) Man...after office ..   i went to meet to my old college friend.... she invite me for coffee... you know her... Anshita ...

Man stopped him middle ... scream ..

Man : don't told me Pawan bro that you accept her proposal.... i warn you if you agree with her then our brother - sister relationship end here...

Pawan : let me finished first Little Manu.... Little Manu ... in your eyes I'm that empty head guy... who don't know or understand what is right and wrong...
     for your kind information... my brain still working properly so don't worry...
   so what I'm telling you is... when we were in coffee shop ... i saw Tulsi with guy... they were chatting happily ... first i want to say hello to her but then I thought ... she is happy so I can't let her feel awkward... letting her know my presence...
    but after sometime i saw them again in parking they were fighting then Tuksi bit his wrist and run away ...

i felt like something is wrong... so I also follow her by my car ... then when she reached her home... maybe she rented it and live there alone... but then again I saw her elder sister with her...they talking about something... it's seemed that  they were arguing .... then Tulsi angrily entered in her house ...  leaving behind her sister.... her sister was so angry that she was scolding loudly to Tulsi...then she left with frustration...
   i don't  know why but... i feel like their fight and argument was related to me or us....
    I'm still in the car .... on roadside of Tulsi's apartment.... and the lights were still on... maybe she was upset or already sleep but forget to switch off the light...

can you please call her and asked her what is the matter....if she in problem I'm here near her house... I'll help her .. please...

Man and Aaditya look at each other .... and smile ...

Man : ok ... pawan bro... just give me minute... I'll call you back...

Pawan : ( hurriedly ) don't disconnect the call ... little Manu... ... i mean to say... you can call her from your phone...

Man smile at pawan's words..and then call Tulsi ..

Tulsi : hello ... little Manu... (low voice )

Man know that pawan to hear so she placed both phone side by side...

Man : sorry to disturbed your sleep sis Tulsi .... i just dream about you that you are not in good mood... so I'm not feeling comfortable in my heart so I call you... sorry... 

Tulsi felt warm by Man's words.. she know that Man really care and Love her... like sister...

Tulsi Told everything To Man....what happened in coffee shop...and then About her elder sister Sadhana's behaviour.... she don't know that Aaditya and Pawan also listening her...

hearing Tulsi's words... Man and Aaditya feel pity...and angry .... but compare to them Pawan was much more like volcano... he wanted kill that guy how could he treat his Tulsi like this...

Man : don't be sad .. Tulsi sis... I'll be there in the evening...let's meet and enjoy our girls night... what do you think....

Tulsi : let's meet.... but I don't want to party... Little Man..  without him... i don't want to celebrate anything... i miss him everyday but... today I miss him so much... ( surfacing her cry )
little Man... I'm not complete without him.... i need him in my life ... if he want I'm ready begged for his love.... im ready to become his servant too....if he want....but the condition is he let me live with him.... near him.... can he....little Manu ...