chapter 97 birthday surprise

Mahadev and Uma were sitting in the garden ....when they saw Rana was walking around with his phone.... and talking seriously... after that he came towards them... sit down beside the Uma

Rana : Beauty.... why are you wasting your time here with old man ... such beautiful evening let's go for dinner... what do you say ???

Uma : oh...my Darling...you are the only one who care about me.... or some people only know... drink tea all day and watch boring news... hummpp

Mahadev : you smelly boy.... why are you here for to snatch my wife from me again.... don't you have your wife now....go to her.... ( annoyed )

Rana : Oh... but she always reject me...I asked her so many times... after little Manu left we never met once..I don't know what she afraid of...( sad .. serious )

Mahadev looked at Uma ...uma smiled ...

Uma : you don't go to your room yet... ( nodding understandingly ) that's why???  but your  mom and I arrange a big surprise for you... tomorrow is your birthday so this our birthday gift fot you...
    it's originally yours but...we need to present or give little push that gift towards you... so we hope you like it... now let's go back .. time to dinner .... she may already waiting for us

Mahadev : you are going to love today's dinner ...and maybe you enjoy it to your heart contain ( teasing smile )

Rana : oh... it must be my momma or my beauty cook for me to celebrate my birthday in advance ( he hugged uma ) i love you my Beauty...

Uma and Mahadev smile mischievously...and they walked in  the dining room ... when they entered saw that... everything's ready and Sonali and Jaypraksh were sitting happily ..they also sat down for dinner...

Rana : ( smile happily after seeing delicious food on table ) Mommaa ... thank you so much... for this wonderful gift ...

all family members just smiled and stay silent... no one spoke... Rana wanted to eat as soon as possible... but he look up to everyone but they all were staring at him... he was confused... he don't know why they look at him with teasing smile...

Rana : Mom ...I'm.. hungry ... can we ...

Mahadev : wait a minute... we are waiting for someone ...

Rana : we have guest today... but who

Jayprakash : no guest ... but one of us.. ( he glance at kitchen's door )

Rana look at his Mom...who was smiling...he heard a sound of "chhun chhun" he felt something is wrong...but don't know what ... his heart was biting fast... he felt something different.. his family behaved secretively....first he thought maybe they arrange some birthday surprised for him... but now he can't guess it...what they all up to...

      Praju also felt shy....it's first time after their engagement they were going to meet each other ... in front of his parents.... her mind and heart  was chaotic mode.. don't what to say ...what to do... how to face him... she was holding a rice porridge ( khir- indian sweet dish )and walking slowly with looking down... to hide her blushing face..

the way his family behave  ... Rana shrugged his shoulder and also looked at the same side where his family staring ... but after looking he got biggest shock in his life... he fell down from chair ... with dumb look .... all his family started to laugh watching his shocked expression....

Praju also look at him... who was on floor with shocking expression... she smile lovingly... and put the "khir" pot on the table... and stand beside Uma...

Mahadev : Smelly boy... you are not in dream .... ( laugh )

Jayprakash : Collect yourself properly .... check on the ground.... don't dropped your brain ok...

Sonali  : praju.... sit beside him... and let's start ...

Uma : My Handsome hunk .... now comeback on earth ... we are hungry .... come on...

Rana still in shock but like stupid person he sat on the chair and they all had dinner.... praju felt shy... when everyone said that "her cooking is amazing "

Then everyone give her blessings and "shagun"(like red envelope) because it's her first time cooking in her in-law's house... Praju felt so blessed to have them all her in-law's ... she was so happy ..... time to time she glanced at her husband ( soon to be ) ...

who was still sat like a wooden box..... dining room  to living room he was just looking at her ... all elders were smiled and left them alone.... after one hour's chitchating .... they both were silent ...

Praju : hmm.. are you angry ?  Momma called me today and asked me to stay here...my parents also give me permission so ...  I wanted to cook for you all. so that's why... why are you like this....if you don't like it....I'll try my best to not come here in future... ok... but don't behave like this... it's hurt... ( she stood up to go for  rest in guestroom)

Rana not reply her but stood up and hold her hand walk towards his room...praju follow him.... without any words... Rana closed the door and hugged her tightly...praju also hugged him back...they both know how they miss each other ... they stay like this long time...

Praju : I...I...bath....bath.... arrange clothes for me...(embarrassed... she cook in the kitchen for long...she is sweaty ... he hugged her just like this... what if he feel disgust ...she hurriedly tried to free herself form him)

Rana : just stay like this... I'm also not bath yet...let's bath together..  and you dont need clothes ... whenever you in our room... so leave it.. 

with those words he pulled her in the bathroom and... directly turn on the shower... when warm water touch Praju's body... she comeback in her right mind and realized that they both in bathroom under shower... she don't know what to do in this situation...

Rana was looking at her... confused state and then kiss her gently on her forehead...and hugging her stood like this under the shower...