chepter 79 Love you my Man

In the morning Aaditya was looking at his Man..who was soundly sleeping in his arms..
and murmured

" I wish you could see the look on your face right now and know how much it turns me on  "

then hugged even tightly in his arms, she was looking extra attractive as she was sleeping lazily like cat ... their bodies were in intimately close that it's made him almost breathless to desire her too much to lose control .

it had been almost three months that he waited for her... his hand moved without him realizing ... he lift up his her top and caressed her waist his sudden touch made her disturbed in sleep ...

she make sound like "um" and moved a little bit and by her little movements her top mess in position..now Aaditya could saw her cleavage too

his breathes hitched .. his eyes on were fire.. he can't take it any more , he know his inner self want her...he lowered his head and kiss her forehead , on her cheeks then her jawline , then stopped down on her neck and kissed and licked and bit it lightly..

Man's breath hitched and she opened her eyes and "moan"
Aaditya kept kissing her neck all over until he found her messy hair disturbing him.. he pushed hair back on pillow and arranged it neatly... resumed kissing her throat

"Mmm" Man moan softly again and clutch his T-shirt.... by her indirect action Aaditya's heart bit wildly , he started to remove her top ( t shirt) slowly and then glanced at the his favorite rabbits

his gazed heated at her white skin which was waiting for his touch he wanted taste her badly .. he nuzzled his nose on the crook of her neck and Man Moan softly , the effects of her moans that he now caressing her whole body , still kissing on her collarbones and sucked it hard to leave behind his mark.. the he started to love his rabbits and threw his own T-shirt away ...then looking at his beautiful wife who was under him , staring at his body with sleepy eyes..

Man was looked at her husband's tone body , she couldn't take her eyes off his tone muscles and abs with sleepy eyes she admired her hubby's and then gently touched it..with his Adam aaple to his strong chest then his abs ..down to his mermaid line...

Aaditya " gron "  by her soft touch , he removed his pant and boxer with rushed... and began to kiss her earlobes again... then bit and licked it... Man started to moan  loudly " ahhhhhha" and hugged his neck and moan near his ear...

Aaditya's body trembled violently by her moan , his iron rod was stood proudly and twitching for her to took him in her ... he reached his left hand and fondled her right breast ... it filled his hand as always the way he like... Man moan again and arched her back

Aaditya moved lower and catch other breast with his lips and sucked it like little baby.. .. Man was in mess, she " moan " louder and louder by his teasing but jolting in pleasure .

his passion was sending her electric signal in her body which was also making her passionate . she was gasped when Aaditya's hand touched her soft spot.   ...

When Aaditya touched her flower it was already moist for him... he continuously rubbed his fingers against the her wall and  making the place even wetter for him.. 

Man's breathes were in mess ... she scratched his back with her Sharp nails ... she couldn't control her voice as she screamed louder.... when Aaditya kiss and licked her there...her body shudder in pleasure her head started to feel dizzy , her mind began to turned blank , he rubbed his nose on her wet flower and then started tease her with his tongue... after while she trimble and he drink her honey's every drop...

then slowly with atmost care started to entered in her... and said " MY MAN IF YOU FELT PAIN TO YOUR FOOT , STOPPED ME OK WHEN I STARTED I DONT EVEN KNOW WHEN I TURNED INTO HUNGRY WOLF , so please if it hurt just stopped me or pushed me "

Man nodded by his words , Aaditya started to move and kissed Man's lips and said again
" My Man it's been three months but I felt like three decades.... ( he gritted his teeth ) .. wife you are still so tight and your inner walls hold me tightly too... just like how you hugged me "

he slowly intertwined their hands the room filled up with moans and groans as well as their passionate frictions... their love making kept going till they reached their climax . Man was so tired by their early morning  exercise... she was tiredly closed her eyes...Aaditya kiss Man's forehead again said

" love you my Man " and then he  let her rest ... and he slept  besides  her  and took her in his  arms.... hugging her gently...

When Man opened her eyes again it's was already noon... the first thing saw was a muscular chest , she blinked and then remembering their passionate
morning ans she  blushed hard... but still admiring her hubby's handsomeness .... and slowly gently touched his face with so much love then his shoulder and her eyes stopped a place where she saw a tattoo ... a tattoo was on his left shoulder ....teeth mark not just a teeth mark but .... if she remember correctly it was her teeth mark ... when she bit him hard before he left for X country three months ago... and teasingly said to him

" i marked you ... here ... don't forget ... now you are exclusively mine....only mine ... i left my mark on you"

  but she don't know that he could took so seriously her words and tattoo her teeth mark permanently on his shoulder ... she smiled warmly and kiss that mark tattoo... started to stroke it with her fingers

Aaditya wake up by her little movements and then he grabbed her hand and pulled her even closer to him then without giving her any chance he kissed her deeply ... after while ...he asked her
" do you want have a shower"

Man nodded shyly , Aaditya smiled and said " then let's bath together " he swiftly took her in his arms and walked to the bathroom help her to everything ... and then gently wiped her whole body and wrapped her in soft towel over her body... Man was already paint in red by all his actions... so she was closing her eyes all the time.... even she object he didn't listen to her anything so she just embarrassingly accept his special service... looking at her red face Aaditya smiled and then wrapped a towel to his waist then took her out of the bathroom ... help her dried her long hair... then make her Wear his T-shirt... which was long enough to cover her bottom... even she felt shy by his every actions but she can't do anything to stopped him... she know he can't even going to listen her...

placing her on bed he kissed her forehead he said to her " rest for while , I'm going to bring us food ok " Man nodded and he left ... when he come again with full plate of food ... he feed her then give her medicine... and then they both got busy with their work... they worked on their laptop... with silently ... in between Aaditya give her water whenever she want... they worked till night and then They both ordered food for four of them ...they all enjoyed their time together with chitchatting and teasing each other's ...