chapter 191 Dramatic family

Aaditya went to his study before that he asked Ram to lead the way for his siblings  to apologize  his mom..

After 10 minutes..Man dashed inside Aaditya study room and grabbed him by his collar. .....who was sitting  on his chair

"What did you tell my children?"

Aaditya  saw how furious his wife and realized that the deed was done. He tried to calm her down. "my Man , calm down and tell me what happened."

"You are still asking what happened! My children are apologized to me with their  cute pitiful face.. and ready to  obey  my every word.......Whose fault do you think it is?" Man gritted her teeth.

Aaditya  : (smile)"Ahahaha… is that so… . I didn't tell them to do anything.....dont you want them to listen  to you...so why are you upset now...

"Lying won't get you off the hook.... I want them to listen but I don't watch them with sad face..." Man pushed him away and went out of the room.

Aaditya sighed heavily in relief. "That was better than I expected. I was sure that I was going to be kill by my Wife...looking at her angry face...thankfully....my wife still loves  me the most....

Man calmed herself and went back to the living room. Lucky .... shiv.... Aadduu ... Anshuu  gathered around her instantly and started speaking,

Aadduu: "Momma.... please don't be angry OK....,

Lucky  : I'll do what you asked but don't be angry  OK...

Anshuu : Manu momma you love me....the most... I'm your cute cute little  Anshuu ... so please  forgive  us OK...

Shiv was standing  hanging his head down...pitifully...

Ram was like good boy standing  behind  his siblings...watching  their well planned  drama...

Man sat down on the couch and looked at the trouble makers.... "Are you sure you all here to apologize me or trying to act good infront  me... don't forget  kids I'm your momma.....I also played this drama so many times  infront  my elders ...too...so what I asked you all to behave  ... I really  mean it....that you all need to behave  properly.... I'm not stopping  you all to create  truble  or stopping  you all for anything... but....junk  food not allow... you all understand what I said...?"

Lucky .. Aadduu... Shiv....Anshuu..became silent. and glanced at their momma....and then....elder bro Ram...for help

Ram came forward and touched his mother's hand. "Momma ... they understand  everything....they don't  steal  or eat anything  behind  your back... but ... sometimes... you need to asked them...what they want to eat....it's to boreing  to eat... every  day... same kind of food... so.... forgive  them... and ... patch up... we are hungry.... OK...

Man rubbed her forehead. She was having a headache. She cursed Aaditya in her mind and told her sons, "I know, I understand Ram. But baby, you all are too young to eat junk food ... I'm really worried about you all"

Ram: But mommy, you started eating junk  food when you were only two."

Man : who tell you that?

Lucky : Karan uncle  and chhote pappa (pawan) ( innocently  )

Man forced a smile....Those old geezers! I'm going to killed them..

Man sighed and hugged her children. "I will allow you to eat junk food but remember once in month"

Aadduu: We understand, momma."

Man : you all need to behave  and study well too...

Shiv : we understand , Manu momma…" 

Man : "Fine then, let's have dinner now...." She saw the children eyes lightened up.
She added,
"You can eat and play with your heart's content...but you all need to focus on your study and extra skill classes too..."
There was no way she would let them go 

The lights of the children's eyes disappeared.

"Why mommy?" Lucky protested.

Man : ( curtly ) End of discussion. I don't want to hear about it again.  if you want let's come with me for dinner...or not Go and play with your  Pappa...tonight  onwards  I'm going to sleep with you in your room.. to watched you all...

The boys left dejectedly. When they entered in Aaditya's study room, they burst into laughter.

Man was fuming in dining room..

Pawan:  (chuckled) those are your children  lil Manu.....Do you think you can keep them quite..they all are trouble maker just like you.."

Man : Did you told my glorious  childhood  stories to them... behind my back?"

Pawan:  "I only told them...some interesting  stuff...did they told you anything  ...

Man : they already has a soft heart and brain ... why you filled it with fussy things..
....
......
When Aaditya heard that  his wife decided to sleep with their children, he feel like something  is off.. he feel like he have been tricked somehow.... if she went to their children's  room... then what about him

He stroked the table rhythmically and lost in his thoughts..

Man : (frowned and complained) where are you Mr.. ... don't you know I'm telling you something... which girl you are thinking  about...

Aaditya :( chuckled) my Man...are you jealous?" 

He was happy that she felt  jealously.. all these years, he can't sleep without  her.. but now after their children's birth... they  rearly  got time to intimate... he again  lost in thoughts

Man couldn't take it. She felt sour in her heart as her husband's attention was to some other woman...

She hugged her husband from behind and said, "You are not allowed to think about other women."

Aaditya : My Man...  the women you are proffering are is my one and only love... she deserved to be loved."

Man shook her head. "Whatever! You can't."

Aaditya : ( chuckled  ... because  she didn't  understand  his words properly  )  but I love her ... I can't imagine  my life without  her... My Man...

" You dare to Love other girl !" Man was getting angry. She couldn't believe how childish she had become after being a mother.

Aaditya : Don't worry ...  I also love you... but what should  I do... i can't leave her... because  I loved her too before  even she born in this world... she is the most beautiful  girl in this world in my eyes... the way she scream  my name when we became  one every  time on bed.... it's make me love her even more... do you know  what she scream ( whispered  in her ear )
" Aho...Aho.. be gentle.... not there... Aho....  O... Hubby... slower... .. before  he could  say anything... Man sealed his lips  with her...