chapter 99 happy birthday

Rana's breath became heavier when he couldn't take it any more this is the first time that his wife take initiative too touch him....

Rana : praju....I can't handle it any longer....even you want to stop now....it's not possible... ( he know that... this is their first time...and he really don't want to hurt her...in process.....but give her best memories if their 1st night )

but here is his wife make him die in anticipation, he hugged her tightly and started kissing her again , while kissing her he remove their clothes and threw on the ground ...

He then broke the kiss and moved towards her beautiful boobs and took one of them in his mouth while massaging the other with his hand ... soft cries left from her mouth as he was busy playing with her boobs ....while he sucking her nipple ...he slipped his one hand and touches her core ...

she shivered involuntarily when she felt him touching her there .... her breathing stopped for while... and his breath hitched when he felt how soft the place and how wet she is for him...... he rubbed her core gently making her tremble ... he move down to her thigh ...while trailing kisses on her abdomen and navel ....

but suddenly Rana stopped to looked at her beauty ..... trailing his both hands to her body.... all over.....then he parted her legs to looked at her forbidden flower....but Praju felt embarrassed she wanted to closed her legs but he parted them even widely....his intent gaze was filled with passion and was making her flush...

his eyes lit up when he saw the hidden treasure between her legs ... he leaned in and inhaled... her musky scent .... which invaded his nose, turning his mind hazy... his erection twitched .... making him feel more aroused .... without waiting for anything he gave her forbidden flower a long lick .... making her body tremble. . ....

praju : " Rannaaaa ""Ahaa"

her whole body trembled when he started sucking her flower ...she felt heat raising to her body... her nails were digging in to his shoulder but he couldn't felt the pain.... her legs automatically clasped together due to the strong sensation but he held onto her legs to keep them apart  .....and he plunge his tongue in and sucked on her flower bud... making her whimper in pain and pleasure .... he plunged his tongue deeper and swirled inside her making her mind mess uncontrollably.... he continued sucking her flower until her body started to trembling in pleasure....

Praju : " aha...ahas...ahaa....ammm.

( tightly held onto the bedsheet ) as her whole body was trembling uncontrollably as she is experiencing her first pleasure .. she shut her eyes tightly.  ... her face look like someone paint with pink blush....

after tasting her first honey Rana sat up glanced at the sight in front of him ...... his throat became parched as he looked at her with burning passion her body twitched when he touched his hard member's head on her wet core....

Praju : "Rannnaa """" ( frightened )

Rana : " hmmm" ( he grunted as he felt first immense pleasure , he rubbed his shaft against her wet core.... making her whole body shiver  ...... he held onto her legs to keep them wide open and asked her " READY "  she nodded hesitantly and waited for him to enter.   ....

she cried in pain and bite his shoulder and digg her nail in his back when he broke in her...... he also groned but not by her bite or scratch but in pleasure..... kissing her tears he make sure that she is ok... then he start his work.... to giving her pain and pleasure ... and also experiencing a pleasure too... they work hard all night till Praju nearly can't take it..... and sleep in midway.....

when praju open her eyes ... the room was still dark and the she look at man beside her was sleeping like baby .... while hugging her tightly ... she sighed and blushed ...as she wanted to carefully removed his hand but..

Rana smiled ... they both were naked.... she sleep in midway so he have no option but to let her go... and he started to gently touch her bare back and make her body shiver..

Praju : ahaa.... we just ....just....don't you tired.... i have no energy left....

Rana : ( husky voice ) i want more.... you sleep in Midway .... I'm not full yet...I want more ( grazing his lips to her earlobe and nibbling on it ... his actions made her whole body shiver... he kissed her passionately. .. her lips turned numb but still he not stopped to kiss her....

Rana : give me.... please... just once....he is waiting for you to coax him to cool down... ( he lean on her... and his hard member touch Praju's tummy )

Praju : we need to wake up... it's already early morning...  and its hurt ..... i can't take it anymore...

Rana : I'll be gentle..... it's my birthday today so don't reject me.... let me start my birthday with doing something pleasurable....

Praju : ( shocked) why don't you told me.... I...I...I...do not even prepared gift for you... ( sad but smile ) Happy birthday .... hubby  .... ( kiss him on his lips )

Rana : i want you...now and always... ( and he started what he wanted.... when they finished their intense exercise ...it's already 7 in the morning...).

Rana help her in the bathroom ... after that he placed her on bed and cover her with blanket and ..kiss her forehead she was to tired that she can't even want to move her pinky finger....

he went out then get blessings by elders he started his day....

Rana : ( blushed.... scratching his head ) Mom.. give me breakfast for your daughter -in -law... she....she...

Sonali : you.... you...(understand). ok....let her rest.... ( smile ) my little boy turned man...today.... ( handover breakfast ) go.... and no need to go office... let's stay with her...ok... 

Rana took tray of food then kiss her Mom's forehead and with and smile left..