chapter 24 Engagement - 1

In the morning when "Manu"  wakeup , she had a beautiful smile print on her face... don't know why she felt shy too..when she thought about Aaditya ...

   After wash up she went for breakfast on dining table , all her family members was waiting for her .... karan open his arm for his lil baby sis... Man directly hugged him tightly...
     and started sob .... sob... big bro I...miss you so much...

how  could you forget me ??? ...

don't you loved me now... ????

now you got your love  - your wife.... that's why now you don't even think about your one and only baby sis..

  Karan : a le.... a...le...  my lil drama queen.... don't you know your  big bro... now you asked me question like that ... I miss you lot... and always remember no one can ever replaced your position in my heart and my life... so don't ever doubt on your bro's love for you ... (pinching her cheeks )

Neha : ..oh my goodness... if your sis - bro... loving drama is over then dig in ... we need to hurry up there... don't be late today... you both lazy lagggg

After breakfast they all went to their own bedrooms to get ready for engagement program .. everything was already arranged in Kirloskar palace so they just need to go with some gifts some other necessary items .

Urmila got ready in blue color paithani sari with Traditional maharashtrian jewellery , and sahdev wearing blue kurta with white dhoti.. ( kind of lose pant )

  Neha wear silver sari , mangalsutyra ( wedding chain), Nath( nose ring), kolhapuri saj ( traditional necklace ) , she rolled her hair to lose bun and some flowers on it..and shashikant was ready with sliver kurta (shirt )with red color dhoti ,

karan was looking handsome with his yellow kurta , maroon color nehru jacket with white dhoti , golden watch , his hair was all neatly set..

     And here was our Lil Man with make-up artist .. in her room... it's took nearly 2 hours to complete their work...they are so happy to work for Manu... Manu's skin was so tender and soft .. her long hair was silky smooth.. her figure was well developed the place where needed...
    she was looking gorgeous in her baby pink color lehnga-choli with hair wrapped into fishtail braid with some hair Cristal accessories on it .. with soft minimum makeup  .

over there in Kirloskar palace someone was eagerly waiting for his "Man"..  Aaditya looked dashingly handsome in baby pink kurta on nehru Cote with pista color.. and black color ankle length pant , wrist watch and simple kolhapuri leather shoes..

sonali ware a black silver combination sari , with all traditional maharashtrian sliver jewelries.. with hair done to bun... jayprakash was wearing same matching color kutra and black pant .

mahadev was ready in all white dhoti - kurta , and uma Wear a green sari and she added some flower on her hair bun too.

Shravani was looking beautiful in her yellow sari with simple jewellery and her hair put on her left shoulder... 

They all were waiting for Nimbalkar Family in their garden where the program was held .some of distance relatives , some business associates, and some other guests was already arrived even before time to improve their relations with Kirloskar and Nimbalkar Families ... Both families was gent in their own respective fields..

   In the garden A big long mandap (like a pavilion) was decorated with flowers , on stage there 4 chairs was placed for both couple . After sometime pandit ( priest) came and started some rituals with chanting some mantras before engagements.

Aaditya and karan both came in to the Mandap went to the stage  sat on their respective chairs ..

then 1st Neha and shashikant come to stage and apply kumkum (vermilion powder ) on Aaditya's forehead , then did some rituals what pandit (priest) told them to perform..

same goes to Karan .. sonali and Jayprakash did samethings too .. apply kumkum on karan's forehead and performed rituals what pandit ask to do them...

Now it's time for soon to be bride's entries..

First Shravani came with Uma and Mahadev .. looking at her Karen's
jaw dropped to the floor ... He thought
" my god , my wife looking so beautiful  "

Aaditya : ( who sat on karan's side ) can you please shut your mouth it's literally drooling don't embarrassed us...

Karan's hand went his mouth to clean the drool but it's not there 1st  place , he then glared at Aaditya ..

Aaditya just shrugged his shoulders..

Then it's time to Man's entry , she came with "Shadev and Urmila"   ... Aaditya just starring at her ... deeply... in his eyes she is the only one who capture his whole world......

"Man" felt his hot glare on her and she blushed

when they both couples sat on their respective chairs ..

Pandit again started some mantra chanting to performed rituals on engagement rings ..

Shravani : (whispered to karan) my love you looked handsome as always

Karan : ( with bright smile) You look breathtakingly beautiful . ...

And they both chuckled but then Aaditya clear his voice...

ahmmm....

ahmmm...

Shravani and Karan both sat silently ...

Aaditya : shravuuu... don't you think , you maybe find a more handsome , more talented and even more rich person compared to him in future then why you choose him ... dumb Head guy ( with twitch lips)

Shravani : ( with smile) Bro I know he was dumbo ... that's why I choose him, because maybe I found more handsome more talented more rich guy but they never love me or pampered me like him... and who could bear my tantrum... and bro i need a person who could say " Yes " if I say "yes ."".....  if  I say " no " he said " no ". ... so he was perfect option for me... we Are Kirloskar and  I'm your lil sis so we never going to lose ... any deal ... if it was business or life..

Karan was like

" what the heck they talking about ... .. I'm not dumb.. wife you just wait for your punishment "

Looking karan's expression both families members burst into laughter....

but " man" pinched Aaditya's waist with glare and ask him with her eyes " how could you make fun of my big bro "

Aaditya suddenly felt numb all over because of her tuch that he can't even utter a single word , he just staring at her with mix emotions ....