chapter 86 birth right

Aaditya walked out ...... Man was so embarrassed by his show off in front of his employees.... they all watched them with jaw dropping expressions...

Man : Can you please .... let me walk by my own self....

Aaditya : no.... ( smile )

Man : ( annoyed ) I'm not toddler ... so let me go... ( hit her fist on Aaditya's hard strong chest )

Aaditya : ( stop walking ... look into Man's eyes ) Are you sure ..... you can walk around ..... by your self....
( serious ) it means .... I need to work hard...... to love you more and more....... ( evil smile )

Man : you beast .... don't you tired ... you tortured me the point that I can't feel my legs .... still you wanted to.... turned into a hungry wolf again... ( loudly ) .... i warn you... Mr. Kirloskar ....if you dare to ...do....do....do... if you dare to... touch me again I ....I... will leave you here and returned back to our house... now ...let me go...

Aaditya chuckled by his Man's words.... he just wanted to tease her...to see her angry look...and pouty face.... she looks so amazing ...when she got mad... like angry little kitten... ... like tigress ... he hugged her even tighter and kiss her forehead ...

Aaditya : it's my birth right to love you.... (wink ) to satisfied you... whole heartily... what you want and what you desire...so ... My Man... let me do what I want to do... ok...

Man felt something was wrong with his words.... when she understand ....she hide her face in his chest... and thought... how could a person speak so shamelessly.... she blushed

Man : don't you felt any shame ...

Aaditya : ( chuckled ) I born shameless my dearest wife... don't you know ... it better than any one... hmm...
     but I thought that ...you may like my shamelessness.... don't you... the way you call my name... all the way long....

Man covered his mouth with her hand....she don't want to talked to him or.... listen to his shameless words.....she opened her eyes wide after hearing loud sound...like something broke

She slowly turned towards the sound....and then she realised that ... they both fighting in front of the  so many peoples... those peoples look like.... they may saw a ghost or.... real devil.... their face turned into a white paper...

she smiled awkwardly and give them little bow and again hide her face in Aaditya's arms .... she felt really ashamed by their behavior... how could she forget  that they were not alone in the company ... how could she fight with Aaditya ... in front of his employees.... till today she never raise her voice....but today ... she lost her mind by Aaditya's nonsense and .... she make her own self embarrassed ...

Man : our ...our... employees are so hardworking.... we ...we... need to appreciate their work.... and... and.... need to give them some bonus .... ( awkwardly ... trying... to maintain cool look )  what do you think ....

Aaditya give a look to his employees then look back to his wife with doting smile and nodded

Aaditya : your command ...my wife...I'll inform finance department tomorrow... to give  bonus those who work hard .. or work over time... ok...happy now let's go... ( then he left with Man... leaving behind so much mess)

(Employee = Em)

Em1 : someone slap me ... please... i want to wake up from my dream

Em 2 : i thought I'm also in dream too

Em 3 : our lady Boss is so beautiful

Em 4 : Like little angle

Em 5 : she is innocent

Em 6 : how could she trapped by devil...I wonder

Em 7 : don't you guys not see how Devil smile at her..

Em8 : he really love her

Em 9 : but don't you understand what they were talking ( blushed )

Em10 : Lady boss can't walk ( blushed )

Em 11 : such beast

Em 12 : i want someone too... who make me like this ... ( blushed )

Em 13 : i wonder how  long last... devil's stamina... ( blushed )

Em 14 : if wife is beautiful ... any man can turned into a wild...

Em 15 : they look great together..

Em 16 : they way devil look at her ...oh.... it's so romantic

Em 17 : but it's true that .... our Demon king is also a wife slave... ha....ha...

Em 18 : if I got wife  like our lady boss .... i also ready to serve my wife...what wrong with that...

Em 19 : go and wash your face first... where is our Demon king and... where are you ... don't think so  highly

Em 20 : don't you know ... they are a childhood sweethearts...

Em 21 : yes... i also heard that she is a brilliant ... and already work in her Dad's company and got award ... for excellence work...

Em 22  : beauty with brain

Em 23  : but I really felt wrong for her to marry a demon

Em 24 : he is demon for world guys not for her...

Em 25 : she is so kind ... she praise us... and even asked demon lord to give us bonus...

Em 26 : first I really felt jealous but now I wish them happy life...

Em 27 : and that Bella Richard behaved like mrs. Aaditya and belittle everyone ... always show off  her wealth in front of everyone

Em 28 : our Demon Lord is not blind to choose her...  ..our lady Boss is million time Better than those .... sultry women...

Em 29 :  our Demon lord is so cunning

Em 30 : black belly.  .... he trapped her in his love ....

Em 31  : but still they feed us so much dog food and then left ... I'm so full ......

They all were talking about their Demon lord and Their King lady boss...

when they reached their home... Aaditya  saw that his wife was sleeping already .... he felt so happy to watch her sleeping peacefully ...but she was so out of gas by their love making... he need to feed her healthy food to make her strong ....she is so weak to feed him returned...

Man felt like she was in air.. but she so lazy to opened her eyes... Aaditya placed her on the bed then covered her with blanket  ... ....... and left  ( dropping kiss on her forehead) .. for his work... in the study...