chapter 25 Engagement 2

Next...

pandit told them to stood up and exchange their Garland's to one another's neck and then exchanged their engagements ring .

The both couple smile to each other ,

Aaditya took Man's hand and kiss her knuckles... Man's face turn red by shyness.. she pout and glared at Aaditya.. and thought how embarrassing !!!!!!!! how could he kiss me ????? in front of so many peoples ... looking at Man.. Aaditya smile softly ... he can't even  explain his feelings that how happy he was today.

shravani excitedly kiss on karan cheek ... somehow karan trying not to blushed... .. he smile like stupid person... like he won million dollars.

Shravani amused by his behavior and thought how could a cute person turned into demon king that night...

Then both couple went to their grandparents and touched their feets to get blessed by them , and then turned to their parents for blessings too.

Then they returned on stage and everyone who present there came to the stage one by one along with gifts , congratulated  and blessed them..

  When the others busy with guests and dinner .

Aaditya took his "Man" to his bedroom and then lock the door . He hugged her tightly and pulled her to on his bed .. she sat on his lap... she felt extremely uneasy and nervous..

       she can't even dare look at him, she was wondering what others thoughts about them or " her " if they find out they were in his room..alone..

Aaditya observed her tip to toy and said
       " My Man you look so... so... beautiful ...no... no... you look  yummy ... i wanted to eat you... all over....but I... know ... i can't... it's so hard to control my self....you can't understand ... when peoples starring at you... i wanted to Digg their eyes out...I don't like it.. you are mine only ..

shocked by Aaditya's sudden behavior Man blushed like ripe apple.... 

Man : (whispered)  we ... we... need to go ... they...they... maybe waiting for us..   it's not good to stay in for to long... .

Aaditya : First let me fulfilled my heart ... ok... and don't worry no one going to pointing you or asked you anything...
              Because today onwards I have every single rights on you... you are my wife ... hmmm .. half wife.. after marriage you would become completely my wife... ... understand... you better understand this fact ... ok

    now let me hugged you... for while .. closed your eyes .... please... "

then slowly he kissed on her forehead... then her eyebrows... eyes ... he moved to her nose and kissed..then her both cheeks... her jawline... then he lightly bit on her little earlobe...and kissed softly...

Man felt hot all of sudden... she feel new burning sensation in her whole body ... her heart making noise like " thump ... thump...."". her already blushing face turned even red...

Aaditya's warm breath tuch her neck and ear... he really wanted to chewed... and mark her... delicious neck... he gently kiss on her neck...

Man can't help it and Moan little lightly...

Aaditya was dumfounded after hearing her smooth moan... he tighten his arms around her ....he wanted more..&... more...but he can't have it....now....he need to  Wait for another 2 years ... ...

  Aaditya thought  ....i need to cool down... i don't want to hurt her ... no i can't... i need to wait.. for her.... yes ... i never going to hurt her for my lust .....

They hugged for while each other silently... no one spoke... they just enjoy this beautiful movements....

Aaditya : let's go...  if not I can't imagine what will i do to you...

Man : humm... (she blushed)

they walked into the garden ... half of guests already left... some of them discussed about business...
all them had their dinner .. and chatting and joking .......

it's already very late so Nimbalkar family stood up to returned their home.. they walk to the car....

Aaditya : (whispered) My Man.. hmm..I need to returned X country day after tomorrow..... if you have time would you like to go out on date with me... tomorrow...

Man : ok ( nodded)

Aaditya : I'll come to pick up you .. ok .. take care .. love you ... Miss you.... he kissed her forehead.. and shut the car door.. for her

Shravani run to the karan & hugged him tightly and kiss on his cheeks... and said bye ... good night... miss you...  my dmbooo......

karan just looked at her...&  smile ...

After Nimbalkar's left ...  kirloskar's went to their own rooms to rest... it's was busy day for all  of them...

Aaditya took his phone and sent message to His Man.. " My Man ... be ready for tomorrow ok...I miss you already..... I'm sitting on my bed... you left your fragrance here........love is so beautiful but with so much bearings..."

Man smile after reading his message... she reply to him

" i miss you too... I'm waiting for you... come soon ok... love you..."