chapter 129 unique proposal

In the evening all family were ready for sangeet function..and haldi ceremony...when they all were busy with dancing and applying haldi soon to be bride Shravani...and also playing haldi to applying each other ...

Man , prajakta and Tulsi smile towards each other and then... first they target Aaditya who was dancing with his mom Sonali ... they surrounded him then Man walk towards him and give him a back hug..Aaditya surprised by her sudden action... just when he wanted to asked "what happened"...

Tulsi and prajakta already drench him in yellow haldi color water... sonali and  Aaditya both were shocked... and then all family members started laugh loud... Aaditya turned back and saw that his wife wink at him with smile... he shook his head... and walk fast to catch her ... Man run away from him... Aditya was still wanted to catch her ... but he fell to notice When Man wink at Prajakta and Tulsi ..

she run towards Rana... and hide behind him.. clutching his shirt ... Rana wanted to move aside but... Man don't give him chance to leave her to Aaditya... who was now near to them...with holding full bucket of color water...

Aaditya : Rana ... move aside.. if you don't wanted to drenched...

Rana : king.. don't please.. i still wanted to dance... I'm not in mood to play with water .. it's winter...

just they both were chatting.... Man wink at her team... and then Prajakta and Tulsi both hold a buckets of color water both sides of Rana and Aaditya and poured on them same time... another loud laughter echo around.... and those three girls run away ... with giggling...

.. Rana and Aaditya like what happened .... they both look like clone... drench with color water... their clothes and face already paint with yellow and green .. red colour... Aaditya greeted his teeth and then glance at his wife... Rana also turned towards prajakta...and smile then he smiled at Aaditya ..

Rana : what do you think About it king...

Aaditya : We are Kirloskar ... we never lose any battle .. let's start then... where is he ??  

Pawan was looking at dinner arrangements...just when he walked towards garden where the Haldi And dance functions held... someone run to him.. somehow he manage to help that person ..

Pawan : what happened why are you running ... something happened to you... ??( worried )

Tulsi look at him with smile ..and there pawan lost his wicket... pawan felt like he won the world... Tulsi give signal to Man and Prajakta... and here they go again... another proud Kirloskar boy...lost by them... drenched in red color....

Pawan : what the.... ( scream )

hearing giggling sounds he look up ang saw that Tulsi... prajakta and Man were clutching their tummy..while laughing... just then Aaditya and Rana also come towards Pawan...

pawan : you both ...also. ..

Rana : don't you think we need to repay their love .....

Aaditya : you still need to asked... let's ... see ...who will Laugh ... last... in the game...

Pawan : I'm in...

they look at each other then glance at Three girls who were standing not far away from them...

Man ... Tulsi .... Prajakta... also looked at each other and run away  opposite sides ... To follow them Aaditya run behind Man... Rana followed his Prajakta... Pawan gladly followed Tulsi....

Man was running all her might... she then hide behind a small wall rose plants....then smile brightly and patted her chest and said
" oh that was close call " ..
but  unknown to her Aaditya was already staring at her with deep eyes... she felt his gaze and wanted to run away but ... he hugged her tightly... and dropped a kiss on her neck...her earlobe... Man shudder...

Aaditya : don't you wanted to hugged me just now... and play with me.... I'm here to fulfill your wish....my wife... ( bit her earlobe )

Man : it's just... that....
Before she say something her lips blocked by Aaditya and slowly they lay down on soft lawn in the garden... behind the rose bush's small wall.....

..
..
Prajakta run towards... parking ... and hide behind one of the car... she could here ... a running footsteps behind her.... her heart beating so fast... this was first time that she tease him ... in front their family... and even dare to wink at him... and run away ... she felt so thrilled and shy to.... she remember how is wet shirt glued to his body and showing his strong muscles...she wanted to feel those strong muscles ... feeling shy she covered her face with her palms... and thought
" praju you pervert girl... "
she shuddered when she felt someone hand on her waist.. she looked up and saw Rana was smiling cunningly at her ...

Rana : are you enjoyed teasing me ... now it's my turned... my ( wife)
( and he kissed her lips .... first it's was gentle but after sometimes it's turned passionate... )

It's was Tulsi's first time in Kirloskar palace and she don't even know where to run...but when she looked back and saw pawan was chasing her... and she know if he catch her...it's not going to end good... so she just wanted to hide some where... for while...

just then she wanted to catch her breath she saw a breathtaking sight in front of her... it's was lake.. .. there were light all around the trees which surrounded the lake... and those lights reflection was so beautiful in lake water... so she stopped there... forget to run and hide ... she was so into the lake and lights reflection beauty that she doesn't even feel other person's presence behind her..

Pawan wanted to catch her and wanted to punished her... but when he saw that she was mesmerized by lake and lights beauty ...he approached her without making a slightest sound...and stood behind her...

He was stood just inch away her that he could smelled her.. unique smell... unknown to him he took step closed to her..

Pawan : ( horse voice ) do you like it... ( he speak near her ear )

Tulsi : umm ( trembled ... her ear felt itchy ) 

nodded ..

but then she realised and wanted to turned  but Pawan already hugged her from behind... they both shocked but she not refused and Pawan not wanted to free her from his hug...

Pawan : do you like to hugged by me...?

Tulsi nodded ..( in mind shameless  ..  how could he ask me straight )

Pawan : do you like to live and stay and rest in my arms your whole life...

Tulsi : it's warm..and comfortable..

Pawan : oh... but what should I do then... i can't hugged any random girl...to warm her or comfort her... i just wanted comfort my wife and warm her body with my love... so I can't give you what you want... but if you still want it... then how about it..  let's marry me... and I'm all yours... whenever you want you can use me... to comfort you heart and warm your body...what you say...

Tulsi was literally shocked by Pawan's words ... and his unique way to asking her for marriage... with soft words but full of shamelessly... but in her heart she wanted dance... so she just turned around and give a stamp on Pawan's lips..