chapter 48 Deal with rumours

All the students... gathered on school ground....as soon as possible....in 10 minutes... ordered by School principle (  loud voice on school's loudspeaker )

All students was rushed towards the school ground... some were curious... some were surprised ... some were frightened because of this sudden called by principle..

Vijaya , Sneha and vinita looked at Manu with disgust expression and left...

  After them PANDWA group also walk towards the ground...

Swati : ugly kitten ... are ...are... you alright ?

Shubham : Don't worry ... Manu .... it's just their nonsense... so don't think about it.. ok ( he give her side hug to comfort ).

Amol... prajakta and swati also hugged Manu ..  ..

Manu was still calmed....but all her friends thought that maybe she was hurt by others students words that why she was silent...  but they don't know she was not upset but waiting for best time to distribute special rewards to whom .... who mess up with her....

All  students and teachers gathered on school play ground... they all students whispering to each other's ... what the matter ...

school principle : ( on Mike )   Good afternoon students ... and teachers .. you all maybe surprised and wondering ... why we all gathered here for...
     i wants to share a good  news with you all... it's was great honar for our school... and I really proud of the person who brought glory for our school by her hard work...

( he slightly spoke loudly )   She is the  rising star in business world .... last 6 months she work hard ... she regularly attend school.... studied brilliantly.... got 1st place in every exam... but its not just study but she work on the project which our government approved today ... her plan and ideas to helped our government to managed Oprah and elders whom don't have anyone lean on... with help of NGO's ...

not just government approved her idea but also awarded her " New talent in business world " ...

just then reporters came and trying to ask questions about the student who was the .... star of this  show...

  school principle : - Please ( signal them to sit ) ... thanks to everyone ... but please even you all wanted asked questions... but please don't rushed...

   now ... i request the person ....to come on stage and  share her thoughts to us... now give a huge round of the applause to....

" MANJIREE SHASHIKANT NIMBALKAR "

  All students was in shocked even... shubham ... swati... prajakta.. Amol... was like... what was happening around us... their Manu... was the main person of this show..  they look at her with proud look ...just then Manu walked towards to the stage all students give her way and .... looked her with confused emotions...

  She stand on the stage slightly bow to give respect her teachers ... then principle signal her to speak...

Manu : Good Afternoon ... everyone... i don't know what to talked but... so just asked me questions I'll try my best to answered it...

Reporter 1 : -  just now principle sir called your Name... can I asked you.. ... that what  is your relation with Nimbalkar Family ?

Manu : ..I'm ... MANJIREE SHASHIKANT NIMBALKAR "  the  daughter of Shashikant Nimbalkar

Reporter 2 : - you are the princess of the Nimbalkar business empire .... but then why are you live like ordinary student  ?

Manu : - what's wrong with that ... if I want to live my life just simple way... or you mean to say that ... i may say loudly to everyone ... hey... look at me... I'm Nimbalkar's Daughter ..

Reporter 2 : - my question still the same " why are you behaved like ordinary students...? "

Manu :  Even in other's eyes my family is rich but... for us we are all same like others people too.. and

"my family taught me to ... live simple ... think highly... respect everyone... help them who need your help... don't west money for unnecessary things... so I'm here to learn... not just books but ... peoples behavior too... it's the easiest way to learned about different people... it's may help me to recognised people in the future that's why I love to live like this...

reporter 3 : -   there is rumors about you in the school forum.... what do you think about it ?

Manu :  oh... you ... yourself told that it's rumors... so...and I don't need to west my valuable time for matter like this...
        and ... don't worry ... i already... got the person behind this matter... you all need to wait .... anytime soon police may came here to arrested the person responsible for this rumors..

vijaya , sneha and vinita was uttar shocked...

  the reporters asked so many questions about her project and Manu trying to help their curiosity... by her answers...

After sometimes... principle request reporters to stopped..... even Manu handle it easily but still she was in trouble to answer every single question..

she said sorry to principle for called the police without inform before hand to school authority...

principle nodded with understanding... he know that ... it's was their ... negligence to... that it's situation become like this... and he can't afford to opposed .... ruler of city...

Then police came ... Manu walked towards them... slightly bow ... and said
     " Sir... I'm the person who called you here... then she explained everything to police... and even give them evidence of those who created this mess ... her bodyguard already brought everything and handover it to police...

After reading and confirming everything... ACP  give order to arrested the people ... lady constables... grabbed Vijaya .. Sneha .. and Vinita...

Vijaya... Sneha and Vinita were crying... trying to get free ... and yelling on Manu....and looking at police... that ....why ... they arrested them.. ???. for no reason.. they didn't know anything... they didn't done anything wrong...
       In front of all people  ... Man walked slowly towards them...

Man : when we trying to burn others we forgot that it may burn us back too... if we play with fire... and what to all think that... I'm not going to find out about you... but you all don't know ... that....I'm the Queen of this jungle... nothing escaped under my eyes... ( turned towards  Vijaya ) I warned you... every time... but I don't know what is your problem .... you always choose underhand method to cross me... now it's my to rewards you all.....

she wink at 3 of them... and called some one...