chapter 61 wedding day

In the morning Aaditya was ready and before breakfast he called His Man. ....

Man : ( sleepy voice ) good morning..... why you called me so early.. it's just 6 in the morning.. let me sleep for while ok... bye. ...

Aaditya : (chuckled ) My Man... i really don't want to wake up you... but what should I do... today is our  wedding ... we all ready here... we'll be there by 10am .... you need to get ready ... it's may take long time for that.... and I'm very eagar to see you...in bride avtar ...

Man : I'm wake up already... i don't need a such long speech just to wake up ... now bye ....I'm waiting ... come as soon as possible... love you

Aaditya : Love you too.... you too don't be nervous....
....

.....
Aaditya wears an white cotton kurta paired with a white kanche / Dhoti...on his shoulder a decorative piece of cloth  red and golden color..duptta (like stole ) on his head he wear a phetta ( Tarban)... and on his forehead tied munadawlya ( string of Pearls or flowers )

Mahadev and Jayprakash also were ready with White dhoti but blue kurta ( Magadev ) And orange kurta .. they both also had pheta ( tarban ) on their hade ...

Shravani look so stunning in marigold color paithani sari with traditional maharashtrian jewellery and makeup ... same goes to Uma (in blue paithani sari with yellow combination) and Sonali ( orange color paithani sari with parrot color combination ) with traditional Maharashtrian jewellery...

they all ready ...even bodyguards and servants were ready to attend this beautiful wedding.... Aaditya was sitting in his special flowers decorated car with Pawan and Rana .....

Aaditya was in deep thought....
" he know that one day he and his Man marry to each other but he never thought that his Man and his family give him best surprised in his life....this was sweetest shocked he ever got... now his turned to give his Man sweet surprised...he already planned everything ....just waited for right time ...." his thought chain break in the middle when Pawan told him that
" they reached ... let's go "

Rana : You still have time  king....if you don't want ( teasing voice )

Aaditya : do you know anyone better than me... who match your lil sis...

Pawan : Aadi ...don't you ever got tired to praise your ownself...

Aaditya : don't be sad Pavan... what do to ...I born with handsome look...

Rana and pawan... shook their head with annoying emotion... they were know each other's from childhood...and they know very well what a real Aaditya... just like Karan know Aaditya was cunning wolf... but he is good person if you don't crossed his bottom line...

Aaditya and all those people walk towards Mandap... which located in the Nimbalkar Nivas Garden.... when they reached the Mandap gate...

Neha , swati and prajkta come to the Mandap Gate to welcome groom and groom's Family .. Neha washed Aaditya's feet then apply kunkum tilak on his forehead and did Aarti ... then welcome every person with warm smile and give each and every one welcome gifts ... and respectfully welcomed them in the wedding Mandapa...

Other side ...Man dressed in red and golden combination pathani sari... hair done with typical maharashtrian bun... she wear maharashtrian traditional jewellery ...and on her forehead half moon  bindi with across mundawlya  tied... both her hands look beautiful with Hirwa chuda ( golden bangless with green glass bangless ) ... when she walked her stunning anklets making sound " chun...chun "

Manu performed a pujya together with her parents to offer rice placed on the idols head with chanting Mantras for Maa parvati  ( hindu Goddess )... After Gauri puja Manu waiting with her friends in her room..

In wedding Mandpa pandit (priest)
was  continuously chanting some Mantras ....where Aaditya was sitting and performing some rituals before wedding...

then pandit called for bride... and asked Aaditya to stood up ...then told two people to hold a  Aantarpath (silk white shawl ) between in front of the Aaditya ....

Aaditya was really pissed .. but suddenly he heard the " chun... chun " sound.... he know his Bride walking towards him...he smiled because she choose his gifted silver Anklets to wear for their spacial day.... the sound stopped opposite side of him.... his heartbeat making crazy sounds.... god know why...

Man walked in Wedding Mandpa with Karan... Rana... pavan... and Amol ... swati ..prajakta.. shravani and shubham .. .. she directly  stood in front of the groom between them... silk white shawl ... she wanted to took one look to her handsome groom but... she can't... she hung her head down by shyness...

Aaditya was already felt annoyed ... he wanted to pulled down the silk white shawl so he could get to see  his beautiful Bride... he even try to pulled down the shawl but pandit shook his hand ... All the people laugh out loud ..Manu blushed ... Aaditya muttered ...

" she is my wife but ... but I'm not allowed to see  ...others can...what the heck is this " 

  Aaditya was in his thoughts ...but Panditji ( priest ) already started to chanting mangalashtka ...when pandit finished all eight mangalashtaka ....he removed the silk white shawl between bride and groom ...

Man slightly look up and her eyes hold his black eyes instantly..... Aaditya was ..... out of the earth ... over the moon....

" his Man look beyond beautiful.... no words to describe her beauty... she is the most beautiful girl he ever seen "  he was staring at her stupidly ....

Again all those people started to laughed on him... looking his dumbfounded reaction...they all showered the bride and groom with akshta ( unbroken rice grains ) after then Aaditya and Man exchange garlands .... Aaditya kissed Man's forehead..

Pandit ( priest ) asked bride's Father ( shashikant ) come to the stage for Kanyadan ( wedding ritual where bride's father giving his daughter's hand to the groom to hold for all his life )

With watery eyes shashikant said to Aaditya
       "I give you my daughter.. I hope you pampered her like daughter .... treat her like Queen... respect her like your mother... love her like she is last one in this world to complete your life ....I give you both my blessings for your new journey...be happy "

Aaditya : " I promised you
uncle to bet of life......I'll try my best to make her happy...( accepting Man hand from Shashikant ) respect her ... help her to fullfil her every dream... stand with her for every hard situation...I loved her before her birth...I loved her all my life TOO... I promised you... ( he then caressing Man 's hand ....with his thumb ...who was crying )

Neha and Shashikant performed worship of the new couple as avatars of Prabhu (Lord) VISHNU & DEVI LAKSHMI ( Goddess) .... Aaditya and Man ties a Halkund (piece of turmeric small root) with a thread on eachothers hand ( kakan bandhani ritual )

pandit chant some mantras then Asked Aaditya to placed the Mangalsutra ( wedding chain ) on Man's neck ... when Aaditya tie Mangalsutra on Man's neck ... Man's eyes filled with tears...

Even her parents her bro's eyes were watery ... and Aaditya felt his eyes sour too ( his most important dream was turn in a reality today ) ... to seal the wedding Aaditya apply kunkku ( sindur / vermilion powder ) on Man's center parting ... Man closed her eyes with smile and tears... again Aaditya kiss her forehead... Man opened her eyes and smiled at him.... in returned Man applies sandalwood tilak on the Aaditya's forehead...

Shravani tied Man's chunri with Aaditya's red Golden stole..
Then they both stood up for saptpadi ( sat phere / 7 wedding vows) 1st four phere ( encircle ) Man walked before Aaditya and last three phere  she followed Aaditya... they together encircled the holy fire seven times .... after every pehra ..... Man touched her toe thumb to the little rice mountain...

  After the rituals complete Aaditya lean towards Man and .. whispered " now you officially became Mrs. MANJIREE AADITYA KIRLOSKAR "