chapter 43 Burning

Aaditya' body turned numb by Man's sudden hugged.. he cupped her face and kissed her passionately ... if she hugged him like this ..how could he wait another 6 months to eat her ...

he was lost in his thoughts when a soft body tightened her arms around him... her whole body was trembling and pressing against his body...

  Aaditya then suddenly  realised that they both in only wrapped in towel...her hair still not fully dried...  the girl he earned in his arms now and only with mare towel he was fighting to control his evil desires and trying to push them into back in his heart...

    but when another lighting flashed and thunder create striking sounds Man hugged him more tightly ...

Aaditya could feel her soft breast were pressed against his hard abs ....his body getting numb...

Aaditya : ( breathing abnormal)  let's go of me...I warned you .... beforehand...don't....make me... animal

Man : hu... what...but I want to stay closed to you... don't go ...you are so warm...I want to feel your warm body...

Aaditya's body stiffened and he tightened his arm around her and said
" Man do you know what are you talking"

Man raised her head to looked at him , she saw that he was gazing at her with heated eyes...she even felt his heart bits was so fast...it made her heart bit quicker too...
    subconsciously without her knowledge she called him softly

" Hubby "

Aaditya's last thread of patience flees in the air and he blocked her lips

Man : mmm...mmm...( she startled by his sudden kiss but eventually closed her eyes and respond his kiss..

Aaditya suking and nibbling her soft lips ...while his right hand cupped her breast..

Man gasped by his sudden action don't westing any second Aaditya entered in her mouth... his warm, soft , wet tongue exploring her dry mouth smoothly ravaged the inside of her mouth...both their tongue met  the both felt jolting pleasure .

Aaditya : My Man ...you said that you wanted my warmness ..

Man nodded but don't understand why  Aaditya asked her ...

Aaditya's lips pressed again on Man's lips

Man thought ..why tonight's kisses were more intense than before ...her heart running like leopard..

Aaditya felt like he haven't enough ...he pressed his tongue inside her mouth and attacked her sensitive point..

Man's arms encircled around Aaditya's neck....she moan again and again softly...

With her every moan Aaditya's body was growing hot ... he took a hold of her towel and loosened it slowly slowly... little by little opened the towel....and now completely exposed her body .... Man don't even realised that she was fully naked under him..she was completely forgot about everything by his wet kisses

It was Aaditya's first time to seen his Man completely naked ...he looked at her with full of love...

Man's eyes were in daze ...her face painted with blush...she had slender neck ...deep collarbone... rose Patel like lips...then a down there his favorite 2 rabbits... were the most beautiful thing he had ever seen...her pink nipples were the most delicious thing he ever tasted ... her curvy waistline were attracted him even more and there down his most most treasured flower... which his Man reserved only for him ....he wanted to have it... touched it.  . and kissed it...

Aaditya's throat was completely dried at this point...his body become hot and hot...his blood boiled at the bewitching beauty

Man felt ashamed ...it was her first time to naked in front of anyone other than her self...she could feel his unspeakable desire...just by his burning eyes

Man wanted to cover her body but Aaditya grabbed her hands and stopped her from covering herself

Aaditya : My Man ... let me feel you...let me touch you... let me see you... please don't hide ... ( horse voice )

Man : no...no. .  it so embarrassing

Aaditya : i want to ...

please . ...

you don't know how beautiful you are My Man... i may drunk by your beauty ... so don't stopped me today... i promised you last time that ... I'll never crossed last line... and you said just now that ...I'm warm...so let me warmed you...( huskily voice )

before Man oppose him...Aaditya directly blocked her lips ... he kiss her violently and fiercely ... she held his bare shoulders with her trembling hands ..

Aaditya's hands slowly gropped her body here and there .... where he touched her body there her body began to burned by his touches..

Aaditya playing with her soft tongue and took away everything until her mouth dry  completely.. he shower her with wet butterfly kisses and bit her left earlobe and suked then play to another one with his fingers

Man : "mmm..." (moan and her whole body was shivering because of his teasing )
         " Hubby.....stop....don't.... don't.... it's.... tickling... "
    ( but moan again when Aaditya's tongue went inside her ear )

Aadity's hungry lips trailed down her neck .... planted strawberries all over her neck.... then he buried his nose in her nape to inhaled her scent .. he smelted her intoxicated oder with his heart content... then turned to her collarbone .... bit...kiss... nibble...suked... but his lips wanted meet his favorite soft rabbits... his face buried in her breast ...he inhaled deeply... then suked his  favorite rabbits fiercely... alternately....

subconsciously Man's hand clenched his hair ...

Aaditya grabbed her rabbits in his one hand . other one inside his mouth...

Man cover her mouth with her hands...she don't wanted make a embarrassing voice...

but Aaditya bit her nipple and said
" don't... stopped your voice... i want to hear....let me hear you... "

man shook her head

Aaditya : Man .... please ....for me...( he take her hand away from her mouth )

then he took her breast in his mouth again .... his tongue licked her nipple which become hard by his teasing ...

Man subconsciously arched her body and shoved her breast in his mouth , she moaned without resting .... her body burning and down there .... between her legs she felt something .... she felt uncomfortable....but want something .... she wanted Aaditya's teasing....more