chapter 56 some thing is important

X Country

AK Corporation

Aaditya was checking the plan project of Richards ... and time to time add in some point and discuss it with his all departments head...it's been 10 days passed that they had meeting with Richards... he was so busy this last 10 days that he barely  took time for another matter to handle... he has his own plan to corporate with Richards that why he just need to stay calm and alert...

just like this day passed quickly before 5 days of wedding Sonali called Aaditya ...

Aaditya and pavan were in office it's already 2 in the moring

Sonali : Aadi..... leave everything and.... come home as soon as possible..

Aaditya : what happened mom .. is everything ok there ...  ( worried )

Sonali : .... we'll discussed everything after your returned...I want you here before tomorrow's sunset ok... I'm waiting..

Aaditya : ok mom

( hung up the phone )

Told Pavan to arrange his private jet in within a hour... he need to left urgently ... he took his phone and laptop with him then lock the office door... left the office... on way of airport he arrange every work and instructed pavan what to do ... and told pavan that he'll handle his work  from home help with video conference..... so pavan need to handle here (x country ) everything ....

   after 13 hours ( 12 hours in jet & 1 hour in car  ) Aaditya reached Kirloskar palace it was 5 in the evening ..... he got surprised by the look of all Kirloskar palace... because all home decorated with lights and flowers...

  he went in and saw that all his family members including Nimbalkar family were sitting in the living room ... and discussed something important and they were happily chatting and laughing time to time.... that they don't even know that he was already standing on the main door and observing everything ..

Aaditya thought " what the heck is this.... I'm hell worry all the way here and look my family enjoyed their time .... making me worried.... ( he controlling his anger)

He cough lightly and all them went silent instantly...  "again what this now .... why they turned silent "

He walked towards them.... tuch every elders feet for blessings and then turned and look at Man who was shyly look here and there...

Uma : Go ... wash up ... we are waiting for you.... on dinner table...

Aaditya looked again to everyone and shrugged his shoulders and went to fresh up...

After 30 minutes... they sat around the dining table... for dinner.... Neha and sonali serving food for everyone... Aaditya just silently observing everything ... he don't know what was with his family ... why they behaved so secretively...

looking at him all his family members started to laugh out loud... and Man was blushing..

Aaditya : mom what was that now.... why you all performed laughing show  and showing me that your tooth's brighter than light bulb ... ( then he again look at Man... who's face now turned red ).

Sonali : After two days we all decided Manu's wedding on her 18th birthday and this dinner was her kelvan ( relatives invite bride or groom for meal before their wedding / Ritual before wedding ) so All her family need to present so that's why I called you ...

Aaditya : what are you talking  mom  , My Man's wedding ... with whom... How could you all decided without my permission... ( loud  angry voice )

All his Family was shocked by his roar.... they look at him... with surprised... they know he was rude ... cold... devil in world's point of view... but he never behaved disrespectful in front of family ...

Jayprakash : you... who give you rights to raise your  voice in front of my wife..... where we went wrong ... that you forget  how to behave... in front of elders and family... ( angry )

Aaditya : sorry mom.... sorry everyone please... forgive for my sin...( bow ).

Neha come forward and talk to Aaditya ... with placing her hand his shoulder..

Neha : Sona.... what do you think... that whom... we hold this wedding for.... and whom Manu going to marry... ( she laugh ).... isn't she is your wife... before even her birth... ... it's already decided by you and I that she'll be your wife... so and it's was her ... who want to marry you on her 18th birthday... she asked us to prepared everything and not to told you.... she want give you surprised... so we are here now... so don't be afraid or surprised or shocked ok... just smile ... everything is ready.... just you need to attend your own wedding... ok...

Aaditya ( surprised / shocked numb / blank / happy " don't know what was going in his heart " ) he just stupidly sitting without any reactions... looking at his stupidness all them again laugh out loud... then aaditya come back on earth..He looked at Man then everyone

Aaditya : that's why our house decorated.... and you all secretive... ( speaking like dumb ) then what I need do...

Sonali : my stupid son.... come back to your sense... everything is done ... you just need to attend your own wedding on right time... and.... without any questions need to performed every rituals ok...

Aaditya nodded and then all them had their dinner with chitchat... and laughing and joking...

Aaditya was looking at Man all the time... who was looking down and eating her food so much interest... like that it was the only thing left in this world ...

Man felt Aadiya's  hot gaze on her she trying to control her emotions but... still her heartbeat making loud music...and her body turning numb... her  face felt hot...all over... which she know that turn like red tomato...she want hide somewhere...

Suddenly her left hand grabbed by a strong hand...under the dining table... Man's eyes open wider ... in surprised  .... but the next second she closed her eyes.... again open it... then looked around to her family... they all having their dinner with some discussion... her big bro and sis Shravu  in their own world... after confirmed she slowly turned her eyes towards the person who was shamelessly holding her hand... in presence of their family / elders...

Man subconsciously bit her lower lip and trying to free her hand  from his hand... but Aaditya was still eating calmly... holding her hand even tightly...

Man was wondering " what cunning fox... he behaved like hooligan .... still with his ice looking face... eat like nothing happened... " ,  " and here I'm felt cold sweat on my back ... and my palms " 

Man slightly lean towards  Aaditya

Man : ( whispered ) leave my hand...

Aaditya : ( indifferent) what are you talking about ?

Man : leave my hand you... shameless ... Wolf... ( whispered)

Aaditya : ( chuckled). wolf... shameless  .. good... very good... just wait for some days I'll show you how many shameless thing I can do to you...

Man was really felt shy by his shameless words... she look at him...

Uma : Manu ... are you full already... how little you eat ..  eat more... you need to be strong... for future how could you manage ..... by eating... only  little this much...

Urmila : yes ... yes... even we are not hurry to become great grandparents... but still you need eat more to be strong...

Manu really want run out ...now what the heck they all asking and told her to do.... Aaditya was staring at her with so much affection.... and then suddenly wink...

Man ( this guy.... god ... told me... please.... how I'm going to handle him... in the future.. )