chapter 132 His command

Room was silent...they could hear each other's heartbeats sound... The embarrassment Man felt just now was flew away...and now she blushed hard... because Aaditya was constantly staring at her...

she was numbly sitting on his thighs...even she move a little...she could feel his arms tight even more around her... his hot breathes landing on her bare back and nape...she felt thirsty... and hot...when she can't take any more..ahe broke the silence...

Man : I...I ... need to dressed up... they all may waiting for us....you... go ... go... and change...

Aaditya still staring at her...

Man struggled to free herself... but Find herself more trapped by his arms...

Man : Let me go... ( whispered ) please....

Hearing her whispered Aaditya's jaw tightened...

Aaditya : help me to bath...

Man : i...just ...
( cut her sentence between )

Aaditya : come.. help me ... ( firm )

walked directly in the bathroom.. without looking back ..Man took a long breathe and followed him ... Aaditya was standing in front of her ... looking at her with his stone face...

Aaditya : undressed me...

Man was shocked...it's first time That Aaditya command her like this...who know why but she felt hot... She know him...he was not angry... but she is afraid that... how he going to punished her for her earlier behavior...

     to not make it worse she walked closed to him and started to unbutton his shirt...with trembling hands...she somehow managed to removed his shirt from his body....and step back ...

Aaditya : pant..

Man look up to him..and shook her head...biting her lower lip...

Aaditya was facing hard time to control his hungry self.... his Man was with him in bathroom...only wrapping towel around her hot and sexy body...with blushing face .. biting her lips like seductress...she make him crazy  for her over and over again...

the way her trembling hands slightly touched his body... it's make his lower member hard..and hard... enough to make her cry with pleasure...he needed her ....

He step closed to her...hold her hand and directly place on his hard on... Man gasped... and closed her eyes..with his help holding her hand Aaditya remove his pant and boxer... and pulled her towel .. .. then hugged her with one hand he turn on the warm water shower...

When the warm water touched their Bodies
... Man unconditionally hugged Aaditya .. his strong muscles touched her soft body... and that rod come to contact with her South part... just feeling that hot touched she moan .... without her realisation...

Aaditya started to kiss her face ...and every part of her body...  making her crazy by his every kiss and touch...her every moan giving him invitation .. but Aaditya was still not showing any sign to took next step... Suddenly he stopped kissing her.. Man was so uncomfortable that she was near to broke down by fire that he lit up in her body...she waiting for him to clam her down but he stopped... she look at him with her watery eyes...like questioning him... why he stopped...

Aaditya looked at his Man ... who was beyond seductress... this look may kill him... just like this... her accusing gaze.... he also don't wanted to stopped but... he need to confirm something first...

Aaditya : what you want My man.... rubbing his member to her entrance...

Man : ( moan ) ahaa..ahaa .. I ... I... nothing..

Aaditya : My Man ... don't you want it ( rubbing)... (started to playing with her hard nipples) how it feel..here ...when I pinched you... or you like my kisses here ..um

Man : aha..um..ah... don't ...

Aaditya : ok... then ( kiss her forehead ) you can go out now... dressed up... I'll be there in ten minutes... ( free her from his hug)

Man was like what... he...he how could he stopped ... she wanted him... she was aching there for his hard member... how could he.??.. she look at him...He was staring at her with his deep eyes...

Aaditya : what.... My Man... why are you still here... i asked you don't I... what you want... but you refused to answer so now like good husband I'm going to listen to you... if you want ..I'll give it to you... if you don't want.... I'll not forced myself...

     ok... now I'm going to behaved like good husband so.. don't leave me...and don't think about having another husband ok... ( smile cunningly )

Man wanted to bit his cunning lips.. without thinking anything she directly tiptoed and bit his lower lip...Aaditya groan not by a sudden pain but... the way her body crashed on his body... he hold her firmly ... and he let her do what she wanted to do...

She was hungrily kissing his lips.. her tongue dancing with his tongue...and then Aaditya's inner beast come out...

he cage her in his arms and kissing her passionately... like no tomorrow... his hands wandered on her soft body... he pushed her towards the glass wall of the bathroom and lift her up lightly and started to rubbed his hard member to her entrance... Man moan loudly...

Aaditya : you like my hard member...like this... don't you My Man....( horse voice ) or like this ( entered in her )
(her inner wall tightened around him... ) oh...Man... you are so tight... you really want me so much... don't you.... ( started to thrust )

Man was over the moon...by pleasure... yes she also want him.   ... his touch ...his kisses..  his hard member... but she was so shy to ... express her feelings...

when it over Aaditya was like child who was full by sweet ...and Man was look like blooming flower...