chapter 41 His wife

After breakfast... all family members sitting in living room ...and discuss about where and how to celebrate ... upcoming wedding anniversary...

Mahadev :  no need to make fuss about it

Uma : ( angry look ) you thought our marriage is fuss... you old man.... my brother was right when he asked me to ... don't marry you back then..

Mahadev : don't misunderstand me ... I just wanted to told our children's... don't tired themselves for us... they all already were so  busy ...

Sonali :  dad - mom don't worry about anything... and ts ok... even you both don't like big fat party but we could celebrate with our family...isn't it good... for that we could meet to each other again and spend sometimes with together ...

Man : sis shravu you have  any plan already ... how to celebrate  ...umm

Shravani : i think we should celebrate it in a simple way if they both don't wanna make it big  party

Man : ok how about it... we go back to their hometown ... our farm...and live there in our farmhouse... for celebration... and enjoyed our vacation to 3 or 4 days...

karan : Everyone will love to go there and everyone will get some rest for few days....

Aaditya : My Man .. you wan go there.. then it's final ..I'll ask our caretaker to clean our farmhouse... make every arrangements...in advance...

they all left their own way to attend work and finished it beforehand...

............
Karan's company

Shravani frowned when she saw a girl wearing something like it's totally Reval her body and she had heavy makeup on her face..

Shravani was going to enter in lift when the girl look at Shravani head to toe...she thought maybe she was employee 

the girl : hey ..you.. i have appointment with mr. karan .. so guide me to his cabin..

Shravani look at the girl but walk away from her ..

Girl :  you ... you... how dare you to ignore me... do you know who I'm.. don't you want your job....you just wait and see ...  i asked Karan to fire you... and let you begged me for Mercy

Shravani : are you even worthy ...or your karan Nimbalkar is worthy ..... who the hell you are to order me..
....
Lift's door open

Girl pushed out shravani from lift and made her way to Karan cabin

Karan was engrossed in his work, both side of table every head of department on his company sitting there like they sat on needles... they were waiting for a person it's nearly half and hour .. they were so worried that any next second they need face tsunami...

The girl purposely adjusted her dress to revel her deep cleavages and knocked on meeting room... behind her... shravani was observed everything..she wanted to kill that girl but she wanted observed karan's behavior ....

     he resist or give in that bitch ... if he show lil bit attention to her ...then this'll be last day of their relationship..

Girl : May I come in Karan , sorry I'm late ...

Karan : I don't know who are you.. why are you here... we are waiting for mr. Sahu ... and one and last time... don't called me by my Name..

Girl : (unhappy) I'm yamini sahu... daughter of mr.sahu.. and vice President of JS group ..I'm here to attend the meeting about our new collaboration project ...