chapter 193 small fight

next day when Aaditya Comeback home after office first he walked  towards  his children's room...

three guy's are fighting!
Of course, it wasn't a real fight, but the three brothers rolled on the carpet, you pressed my arms and I pressed your legs, panting and screaming, more like playing.

Ram sitting on his bed and reading something...and Aadduu was listening  what his big brother  was reading...

When Aaditya  asked, he realized that Lucky wanted to go out with there  Manu momma and Prajkta mom...visit her friends but then Anshuu and Shiv also wanted to tag along... so Manu...didn't agree? and just like this they all left behind... so lucky  thought  that ... his mom rejected  them because  she can't bring  them  all with her to meet her friends...
he was blaming Anshuu and shiv for this..

Aaditya pulled lucky aside and asked in a whisper, "Lucky do you think your more smart than your two brothers... or you are stupid?"

Lucky thought for a while, then nodded seriously.
"I'm not stupid  Dad.... I'm the brilliant compare  to everyone...

Anshuu without hesitation, "no .... Aadi pappa..... I'm smrater  than him...look I even stopped  fighting  first "

Lucky looked contemptuous, " You are stinky

Shiv : Aadi pappa ... we are not fighting  any more...we are just playing boxing...kicking... ha..ha..ha..

Aaditya : Yes my shiv is very good boy...since your Manu momma have some serious  issues  to handle  that's why she not let you all come with her....

Anshuu: yes... sometime my pappa also have serious  matter to discuss  with my mom...so they locked their bedroom  door .. and not let me in... like this... I understand..

Pawan : ( who just followed Aaditya ) ( shouted)
"You're not allowed to say those things in the future, understand?"
(pawan explained to his silly son)

Shiv thought for a while, "Aadi pappa, is it the same as kissing someone else's mouth is serious  matter"

(When he went his parents  room that day, he found that  his pappa  suddenly  annoyed  by his sudden  arrival....when he asked his mom ..she said that they were discuss something...... he asked again  and again ... but it seemed to be particularly taboo on that topic  to the point of change. At that time, shiv was unfamiliar with that issue, so he didn't get to the bottom of it. but Now at this time, Anshuu  asked it...so he thought  he might ask as well)

Who would have thought that Rana's eyes widened when he heard these words... little annoyed....
"Who taught you this?"

Seeing children's pure and innocent faces, Aaditya sharp eyes glanced at pawan and Rana who were standing aside.

Pawan  waved his hands hastily, "No, no! I didn't raised my voice...I just speak little loudly...please...I don't want freez.... don't look at me with those eyes!"

Rana : "Oh, I don't know what a is shouting...I love our children's the most... to raised them properly
...I don't even used unproperd words... I just felt embraced that's why... I spoke like this"

Then he winked at Aadduu , meaning that please  save us from this devil...

Aaditya : I already  told you both don't behave  uncivilized  infront  of our children..they always  observed  how thier elders behave  and they followed  us... so don't raised your voice....in any situations... and for......your serious  matters just becareful... not just a kiss! If is it possible lock your door ? ...don't pollute  children's  brain and eyes.....

Pawan in his mind...What kind of world is this? It's really completely different from his previous devil boss....it turned out to be like after becoming a father Aaditya literally changed his temperament, and he is the best father in thier children's heart..
However, in order protect  them from every bad situation  he taking precautions...

Rana gritted his teeth and asked, "king ... sometimes it's really urgent... and people forget to lock...and what about night time.... they pooped out....nowhere... what to do...?"

pawan nodded.

Aaditya was so angry that his chest heaved violently, "You must know that our children  are important  than our bloddy  hunger... I just warned you both... don't let my children  watch your intimate  moive  OK... last and final....it's good that they just talk nonsense  infront  of us but what if they ... speak  like this infront  of others ...it's may cause your wife's  lost thier face... so be careful  from now on....

Pawan and Rana : sorry... OK...

Aaditya : go and prepared  dinner .... Ladies  are may not come back  soon so let's feed our children  first....

They left..

Ram : lucky....Shiv....Anshuu.... ( little cold voice....)

Lucky  ... shiv....Anshuu... : we were wrong

Ram : if elder  asked us to play.... then play silent... if they asked to becareful...they we all need to care ful to eachother... we just need to obeyed... but what you all were doing.... fighting  for nothing.... don't Dad....always  taught us " our unity  is our real strength " then how could  we fight with eachother  for mare little  thing....

Lucky...shiv...Anshuu...: sorry...

Ram : it's OK...but it's last time.... make our parent's  proud  not worried  OK... now let's go... and help our Pappa's to prepared  dinner...