chapter 93 I'm Confused

Pawan returned their house Shravani was in kitchen ... preparing food for them.... looking at his face she guess something is wrong with him...

Shravani : what's wrong pawan Da.. why are you look like this ?
( she walked out from kitchen then handle glass of water to pawan then they both sat on sofa )
shravani was waiting patiently... for pawan to speak.... just then Aaditya and Man also come back .... they both realize that something was wrong .... so they also sat silently in the hall...

Pawan : I'm confused ?????

Aaditya : what's new about it... ???

Shravani : for what ???

Man : what happened brother Pawan ???

( she stood up and sit beside Pawan then hold his hand and patted ) 

pawan : ( look at Man...then shravani and lastly Aaditya who's  face turned black )

Little Man... it's first time that I feel something like this ..... and I can't figure it out...

Aaditya : can you please leave my wife's hand
( stood up and went towards pawan and Man )...

and share your thoughts with us...so we all could help you to solve your Puzzle....

Pawan : its like this I also don't like when that "MY BABY " touch her ...

Shravani :????????????

Man : ????? 

Aaditya : ?? you both don't need to  confused by him.... ( patted pawan shoulder )
now you understand.... what it feel like...????.
still you are not jump in that sea of love but still feel like this... now think about those who already deep in the sea of love and how it feel when someone trying to look at our " life treasure...."
     and you... always thought that every men in our family were fool ... to extra possessive about....our life treasure....
     it's not even beginning... and you not even confirm about your feelings but still you behave like this.... so now tell me... we were fool ...to treat our wives like Queen...

      And yes don't stress your little brain so much.... you like her ...... don't need to confused.... just don't rush things.... give yourself little time... and also you need to know her more ... ok.....

Shravani : ( shout out loud ) bro Pawan ...... you finally found someone ..... oh.... god.... let me give our mom..good news....

Man : sis Shravuu ...

wait ....

wait ....

don't you think .... first we need to... know who's the girl.... we need to find out  more about her.... then we told our family about it... okkk

Shravani nodded her head but still she was so excited.... that she eagerly waiting to know about pawan's crush...

Aaditya : ( shook his head then.... Look at Pawan ) vomit...

Pawan :  it's is my first time.... so I don't know what is this..... i was wondering in meeting room ....  who is she???... and why she so close to our little Manu....? but after knowing.... about her..... she was kinda cute with her chubby cheeks... ( smile stupidly ) but when you asked me to give her ride .... i asked her to follow me ... but she  stubbornly refused .... and started to walk no..no....she literally run ....like I'm some devil who is going to kill her... then she hurt ankle by her clumsy walking... so I pick her up ...then we went the hospital to get her treat ...then I dropped her in "MY BABY'S " house... where she hugged by that person so I felt like .... killed that person ... i don't like when she talked sweetly with others.... i don't like it when she blushed in front of others.... i felt something wrong with my heart .... it was drumming like crazy when she is with me or near me .... what should I do.... do I need to check my health.... what should  I do ??  

Shravani : you mean to say.... you like Tulsi.... oh god..... i like her.... too... ( shout with surprised ) she is so bubbly.... and talkative... bro pawan ..... i like your choice...so it's yes from me...?

Aaditya : don't rush .... just first understand your own feelings properly ok... it's crush or attraction...or like... or ....love... we will support you... but... don't bothered her .... to accept you... just little by little try to understand her... ok

Man  : ( firm and serious ) bro Pawan... I'm happy that you like sis Tulsi .. but you just met her first time... so give yourself time to understand her better and you really need to know her... ( she look at Pawan ...who was seriously looking back to her )

    ....I know it's  your first time to feel like this ...but I don't want you get hurt or she hurt by you.... you both are near to my heart..... so just don't rush....for this relationship ...ok....

Pawan : what do you want to say Little Manu .... don't you trust your brother Pawan .... ( hurting voice )

Shravani : bro Pawan .. firstly listen what Manu want to say....

Aaditya : this  is your big problem... Pawan....you never listen or understand what next person want to say. .... you just guess everything all your own...and make wrong assumptions.... you need to change this thing first....

Man : brother Pawan ... don't get me wrong... if you want to marry her I'll support you but.... if she hurt by you.... then and there our sis - bro relation also will break with that... ok....
    you all know back then when I go to volunteered in flood area .... there I found 2 homeless persons ... they lost their home and family in that disaster.... they were broken and wounded .... nowhere to go... i request them to follow me ... help them a little... they were  live in hostel and work for me to earn... they don't want to free anything from me .. ... and I don't want hurt their self-respect so I agree ... now they both work for..me...
    even she is talkative but she lost her family and her heart still is wounded ....she is not stubborn but.... her self respect is more important to her than anything so... she behave like this...
    she come here in the morning ... rush for meeting urgently... so maybe she have no place to go that's why she called her Baby .... in this world only She have Me and her baby...

( cut Manu words between )

Shravani : Her baby mean what Manu.... did she already have someone in her life...( surprised.. sad )

Man :  (Smile and winked at Aaditya and shravani )  yes.. you could say that ... she love her baby the most.... she come here for me and her baby... i asked her to live with us here... but she told me that she loved to live with  her Baby... no one can take her Baby's place in her heart ...

so brother Pawan  if you want her in your life... you need to wait for her... work hard to make her fall in love with you.... we all help you to.. achieve your goal ....

Aaditya : Really ... i don't think he even going to try.... he maybe loved to attend her wedding with other guy.... isn't it pawan... ( wink at shravani )

Shravani :. no ....no .. bro. pawan  ... don't give up... to early .... she is not married yet....you still have chance...

Pawan : yes ... guys ... ( sigh hard ) I'm not going to give up ... Little Manu.... don't worry.... I'll never hurt her.... now ... let me think about it now how to impress her....ok.... let's go I'm hungry... (he stood up and walk away just like this )

Man giggle

shravani : we need to work hard if we want our sis-in-law... (sad )

Aaditya : ( shook his head ) let's work together .... if we leave everything to handle by him.... then forget about his wedding ... he can't even get her.... by his stupidness.....

Man and Shravani agree with Aditya's words