chapter 104 coffee

Pawan and Tulsi left in awkward situation... he was finally stood alone with girl...he liked... he had a slight blush on his cheek ...which was unnoticeable for others ... looking at her mesmerizing eyes...her angelic face ...her body fragrance which was hitting his nostrils ...making him nuts.... his heart beating faster ...and loudly...
He tried very hard not to lose his composer ..

Pawan : let... let's go... little..... little Manu asked me to ... returned back with...you..(hell nervous )

Tulsi :  oh..ok... ( charming smile )

Dhad...Dhad....Dhoommm...

Pawan's brain..and heart brust... he was stunned ... he felt everyone disappearing slowly... only he and his girl left in this world... how much he carved to see her...when he finally heard her... his Brain and heart stopped proper functioning... just by her one smile

like a gentleman he open the door for her...walk back and sat in the car to drive....he has having butterflies in his heart ... he had totally forgotten his ownself ... his heart was beating aloud...his eyes were twinkling..... everything was like a dream to him...

like it's a first breeze after season's first rain... it make his nerves calm.... he thought ... his Girl look stunning in everything she wear...but now looking at her in fluffy kitten pyjama... he can't take it....his red ears were turning even more red again .... it's too hard for him to control himself from hugging her... though she was very near ...just some inch away from him... sitting next to him..

Tulsi also don't know what to do... she sit numbly ....lost in her own thoughts...but suddenly a black shadow...cover her and then help her to buckle her sit belt... his hand touched her hand lightly ... soft smooth waxed fair ... bright skin... he was already starting to feel hot and good... and thought
" it feels so good "  he smile inwardly...

Tulsi on the other hand was also experiencing the same sensation but she did not react neither did she pull her hand back or nor did she hate it...with closed eyes...she was feeling... his body attached to her...like he hugged her...

even he don't want to... but still with so much self control he returned back to his sit..and start to drive...  sigh  and thought ( how long I need to wait for you my wife )

he was driving so lazily...in order to spend more time with her... he willing to do anything...and thinking what to do...how to start conversation with her...and on which topic...

Tulsi's face was red ....biting her lips trying not to blush... she was sitting still with her head down... and thinking how to break the silence between them...

Tulsi : ( acting clam ) umm... Mr. Pawan .... do...you...know ...why my Boss asked me to go there to your house..

Pawan : oh.. I don't know... ( to make  you mine... just by imagine that we are going to live in same house... flower blooming in my heart... ... )( in future we share our bed too ... "whispered").

Tulsi : Mr. pawan did...did...you say something... sorry I don't hear you...

Pawan : no....no....

Tulsi :  Mr . Pawan ( want to continue conversation )  let's have coffee ...

Pawan : ( hurriedly ) why... don't you had your dinner... are you hungry .... let's go home...I'll cook for you something....

Tulsi : ( twitch her lips) no...no.. i had my dinner but... now it's just that I want to drink a cup of coffee... (whispered)with you

Pawan : it's not good for health to drink a coffee in night... if you want ...I'll cook something for you... ok

Tulsi : ( annoyed) i want to have coffee with you... may I...???

with great shock Pawan pulled the Car aside of road ... then glance at Tulsi.... pointing finger to his body he asked

" with me... you want to drink coffee with me... you mean to say you want...... we both ... coffee.... "

Tulsi : you don't want to go with me...? it's ok... forget it... it's just that every time we both...I mean to say.... I.. and my baby...went out in the night...we always enjoy hot coffee or tea ..  ... it's feel good ... walking on the road... holding hot coffee in one hand and with other  hand hold our favorite person... chatting and laughing...

Pawan felt jealous without any words he start the car twitching his lips...he wanted go and wash and clean that " my baby "

Awkward silence... Tulsi don't understand what.. happen suddenly... she glance at Pawan.. time to time.... and thought

" such dumb boy...he don't even understand little thing..... that such lovely night and a girl ... oh... beautiful girl....ask him for coffee ... and here he is... explaining me... thing that .... not even important..."

   " it seem that I need to work hard to ... trapped him... oh...my dumb boy.... i like you...and want to marry with you... but looking at you... if I leave everything on fate ...than forget about marriage... i don't think we even develop our relation near friendship "

pawan stopped car in front of 24hours running cafe (store ). then walked in.... Tulsi  also  followed him... looking at him who's was pouting like child... she order 2 hot coffee... after holding coffee she walked out of the store ..and started to walk on the footpath... with smile because her dumb boy also following her... without any word...

She sat roadside stone bench ..hand over the one coffee cup to Pawan and signal him to sit beside her...pawan sit and they enjoy their coffee ... no one spoke...who know ...
why...but ...Pawan felt so happy... it's just felt good...  but suddenly he felt weight on his shoulder... he smile and slowly move and stood up..then gently pick up a sleeping angel...and walk towards car... placing her gently ... adjusting car sit...he drove slowly and after 45 minutes...Pawan help his sleeping beauty... carrying her he walked in his room places her on his bed then covering her with blanket ... he walked out in the living room and... with smile lay down on the sofa..