chapter 44 Rainey night romance 💕

The kissing started to change from a slow sweet kiss to a passionate kiss, their tongue started to stick out and entered each other's mouth and moving instinctively inside ..

their kiss is not only controlled by Aaditya when he stopped to take a breath , Man will continue by pulling his neck and link her arms around his neck .... but it seem the kiss is not enough for him as his desire is uncontrollably rises beyond him.... they are panting so hard and almost lost their breath but they enjoy the pleasure..

Aaditya's legs was in between her legs , whenever she arch her body by his teasing on her nipples ... his bare legs touches her down there her secret place...

Aaditya's was busy with his rabbits.. he twirled her perkey nipple and suked it to his heart content... while his hand went down slowly slowly and pressed against her secret place...

Man eyes winded ...her body shivered ...she felt electrifying sensation ... this is the first time in her life that someone touch her down there ... the person was she love the most....the person she preserve her body for... she wanted close her legs by shame.... but his legs... in the middle...of her legs...

when Aditya began to move his finger softly on her pink flower patels ....

Man let out loud moan ...

" ahhhh...mmm...Amm.......mmm... dont ....don't.....it's feel weird...ah..

Aagitya : My Man... let me please... (huskily )

his lips travelled down to her tummy , he marked her everywhere her body ... he licked her navel ... he noticed... her body shiver ... he smile...faintly ...

he slowly moved towards her secret place...he put her one legs on his shoulder and lovingly... with soft smile ( with satisfaction) stared at her beautiful pink flower...

Man hide her face in her palms and said softly...like murmured
" Ahhhh...don't ... please close your eyes..... it's embarrassing.... "

even before her words finished ...

Aaditya's mouth dived ...in her flower.. he inhaled her smell and softly kiss her... like he afraid to hurt it... then he again felt Man's body shivered.... he smile softly again...

Aaditya : ( horse voice) My Man ... I told you ....I may got drunk by you.... look at me... I'm really drunked by your smell ... you smell so good here....( he inhaled again her flower's smell.....it made him hard... this time he strongly suked her )

Man : ahh...ahh... ahhh....mmm...

Aaditya was kissing and suking the flower patels..

Man felt something dripped by her ... she felt indescribable pleasure...by his actions...

Aaditya groaned , he felt happy... this was his Man's first pleasure ... he make her happy that her pink flower dripped her Honey...

he licked her pink flower to drink all her Honey ... he licked her juice ....now he really felt drunked... and he know that now on...he was going to addictive in his entire life for this honey ...

Man never felt something like this before... if he licked her continue like this there ... maybe she die in pleasure...

Man : (panting) Ahhh..... stop.... please.....ammm...

Aaditya was not in condition to stop ... his greedy tongue wanted to go into her flower... so deep.... he was trying to push his tongue ...but... she was so tight that he can't ...

Man : ahhh... mmm... hmmm... ( her body was trembling .... she forgot to breath properly...)

Aaditya : My Man.... please except my tongue...you need to...be.. ready... for future to adjust me in to you...Man.... your honey is so sweet... I'm going to addict by this sweetness... let me taste it some more...( with that he dug his tongue again into her flower )

Man moan " ahhh...hmm.." she arched her body and subconsciously she pressed herself against his mouth..

She couldn't understand how could he make her felt like this...it's so heavenly... pleasurable.....

Aaditya licked and suked her every dropped of Honey....he slowly lean closed to her body now...she could feel something hard poked her legs... then he softly kiss her delicate body but he not felt satisfied....

his heart was stop for second when his hard member touch her flower slightly ...

suddenly he held her hand and pulled directly downwards to his hard iron rod...and assist her to touch ...

it's was her first touched to his .... rod..Aaditya groaned...with satisfaction....

Man was in shocked...when he touched his...rod....it's become even harder by her touch..her face turned red...and her heart going to burst any second

she trying to pulled out her hand but Aaditya grabbed it...and said huskily
" My Man.... can you help me to make him calm... he need your love and care "

Man's hand Trimble...but she murmured
" How...I don't know "

Aaditya : just hold him firmly and I'll guide you...( he hold her hand and started to move up and down...)

Man felt hot all over in her body...

Aaditya : My Man urgh....ah....aahh.. ( warm liqui spread all over their bodys ) Aaditya was panting his body was all sweaty... after while he come to her face and kiss her and then smile softly caressing her cheeks which was now red... by their intimacy...

Aaditya : My man ... I hope now you felt warm all over in your body.... or can we try again...

Man felt so embarrassed that she turned another side... but she forgot that they both are without cloths...

When Aaditya saw her bare sexy back he lean closed her and kiss slowly her on her back...

Man : ah..ah...

Aaditya : Man.....urgh........ahh... My Man...
( he again started to kiss her... and.... Man moan continued... by his every kiss and biting...)

his iron rod now proudly touching her and.... she felt hot to by his member which rubbing on her butt... he was on her .... she was on her tummy...so his front side touched her back side.... they continue their intimate activity till the late night... not know when... Manu went her dreamland...

Aaditya clean her body then dressed up her... and went out in living room to sleep on sofa... he was just afraid if he continue stay close to his Man... he maybe cross his line... and he don't want to enter in her before their marriage ... and she may feel embarrassed infront of thier family tomorrow if they come out from same room ...

he smile softly... and thought
" My Wife is so beautiful... her Honey is so delicious... her back and butt... scream to make love with her... "

oh god .... just make it fast... i can't wait another 6 months...

out there rain was continue... and here Aaditya felt peaceful in his heart....