chapter 102 reunion

The office building's all lights were off...only security guards office and Top floor have light ... after security check up Shravani entered the office building after reaching on top floor...her heart begin to create noise like drum...

She was happy .. excited... and shy too..to face him...after four months... she patted her chest then inhale and exhale.... to be calm down... unknowing to her... karan was watching her all actions ....he smiled and slowly walked towards the door...

just then when Shravani was going to open karan's office door...  Karan pulled her in..and press her to the door... hugged her tightly

Shravani : ( shocked /happy) how did you know...

Karan :  let me hugged you first... ( close his eyes and feel her in his arms)

Shravani : but...I'm tired ( murmured)

Karan : I know .. that's why let's go first feed your tummy then ....you feed me ok... or...do you want something else first  ( teasing)

shravani : no.. spare me ( shook her head) I'll take shower first...( ran  in the lounge)

Karan smiled when seeing his beloved wife running away ....it's ok...let her get fresh ...she was tired by traveling...thinking something he licked his lips

in the bathroom Shravani took off her clothes ...and shivered out of nowhere...she ignored the feeling and quickly took shower then changed to her pyjamas and  walkout and saw ...karan already changed his comfort clothes and placed the takeover food on coffee table..

Karan : come ..here let's eat ..you need to store your energy.. ( pulled her on his lap) And they finished their dinner...karan was cleaning the all leftover...and shravani lazily walk to the bed and sat leaning her head on headboard...looking at him with so much love.... just when Karan turned his head she close her eyes and pretend to be sleep ...

Karan : oh ...now you are sleeping? well then someone told me that she miss me so much and starving for me...maybe it just empty words.... without feelings... (  speak near  to her ear ) now you are sleeping it's. means I can do anything to you...hmm.. ( whispered )

shravani thought.... Aha...Now he is seducing me still but not give him any response

karan :  no answer ..hmm...then let me do something that make you crazy for me ( smile and attack her lips his tongue intruded her mouth and played with her tounge )

Shravani could not breath so she open her mouth and let out moan ...just by kisses her whole body become hot.... she kiss him back....

Karan : ( stop her kissing... breathing heavily ) Shravu... i want you... now.... can I ???

Shravani slowly nodded she want him too... how could she stopped him... she hugged him back... 

when karan get her approval he immediately pounced on his prey.. and the night is still young...  karan once again kissed her... the kiss was very aggressive but passionate...he attacked her ears after her lips.... he know that her ears were one of the most sensitive part of her body..he kissed and licked her ear...

shravani tremble and moan ... karan went down to her white neck...and her marked her all over... shravani moaned more and more..her breath become faster and faster....karan steadily opened the buttons of shravani's pyjama

then look at his wife beneath him...his wild tigress...looked very enhancing with her black undergarments along with her slight blushing face... staring at her eyes he opened the hook of her bra and then her two rabbits popped out....

shravani felt shy...she wanted to hide it with her hands....

Karan : don't ( husky voice ) it's mine.... ( and he began to play with them and heard the only word out from his beloved's mouth " Ahaa... Ahaa... Aha"..

Shravuu ...I  JUST DONT HAVE ENOUGH OF YOU.... YOU ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL AND TASTY... YOU LET OUT A SEXY VOICE .... i really like it ( speak erotically )...

his hand already reached out to his wife's private area....when he touched there ...he could feel that his fingers were very sticky by her nectar... he went down ... and threw away the obstacles which blocked him from seeing his treasure flower... when all the obstacles had disappeared he could see all of it... it's been four long months..  his eyes waved around...when he slightly touched her clitorises... it felt like an electric current passed her body...he licked her flower... deliberately just to listen her moans .... he used his tongue to make her tremble... and sometimes bit her gently...

Shravani  : ( whole mind is mess ... she want him to continue what he was doing to her ) Ah..aha... Ah.. Ah... more.... please... don't stop.. ( grabbed his hair... karan listen his wife and.... doing his job excellently... after sometime... Shravu's body arch... and tremble... with pleasure... her breathing is mess.. .. just then when she wanted to come back to earth....after experiencing... nine cloud heaven.... karan.... entered in her city without any warning.... her breath stopped for while... she look at him...and saw .... his eyes were closed and..his jaw is tightly clinched....

karan  opened his eyes and saw.. his wife staring at him... he pulled out his little member and again entered in her...With his every stroke...her body melting in his arms... they were moving like one body.... all night karan took her to the sky.... don't  know how many times...

when she opened her eyes again it's nearly afternoon... somehow she managed to sit up... just then Karan entered with food tray... showing his abs ... and muscle shravani blinked several times...

Karan : come let's...eat something...  recently I learn to cook ...from Grandma ... i hope you like it...

Shravani : you...you.. personally cook .... oh...I miss the chance to watch live handsome ..hot...and sexy man's cooking... it's maybe really mouthwatering picture...  ( murmured )  just when she try to stood up ... she hissed in pain...

karan : shravu... be careful... ( caught her in his arms ) whats wrong..  are you hurt somewhere.. ( panic)

Shravani : ( glare ) don't you know ... where I feel pain... don't i asked you  to stopped but..you...you.....   now... I have no energy to fight with you... ..come and  help me... i wants  to wash up...

Karan : sorry ... it because of me... the deed that we had done last night that's why... isn't it.... i can't control my strength yesterday... I'm sorry... next time I'll be gentle...  ( sad voice ) is it really hurting to much... ( pout ...hung his head down )

Shravani looked at his cute pout then... shook her head and smile ...( my  dumbhead hubby ... i love him... just for his stupidity ) 

shravani was resting inner room  ... and karan was working...in his cabin...  and there all over in office all employees were in alert mode... to knowing what happened last night... is their lady boss is here..... they just want to know more hot news about their Boss and ladyboss...