chapter 90 Dumb head

After meeting All other share holders left one by one... Tulsi ... Shravani and Man also stood up to go... Aaditya look ahead towards Mr. Richard and Bella ... then with smile he asked Man to go out first with Shravani and Tulsi.. he will joined her in while... with pawan... and ordered their bodyguards to... followed them.. ( Man.. shravani and Tulsi )

just when Man left the meeting room...the room's temperature turned into ice cold... Pawan shudder and thought ...

"here is my Devil Boss ... Ice king Asura "

Mr. Richard and Bella also felt Aaditya's cold gaze on them... they look back to him... but what they saw ...it was Aaditya's bloodthirsty eyes ... they wanted to run out from this hell.... its feel like something was stoping their breath.....it's so suffocating....

Mr. Richard : goodbye Mr. Aaditya and Mr. Pawan... let's meet in the future if...we got chance to meet each other... ( frightened .... with so much courage he spoke and stood up on his chair to go...) ( give a signal to Bella )

Aaditya : ( chuckle.. which horrified Mr . Richard and Bella ) Mr. Richard you still wants to meet me in the future...hmmm ??????? with what intention .....hmm????? now you have no company to handle or no daughter ... which was served anyone to get profit for you ... hmmm????
You really thought that I'm easy to trapped by your stupid plan...I don't wanted to ruined you in first place.... i just wanted to get some shares to gift my little sister... but who know ... your idiot daughter use her trashy Brain against my wife....and there you all dig your own grave .....
no ... no... don't thought that she is my weakness no... she is not... let me tell you and all those who want to use my wife to threatened me......(sharp voice) she is the biggest strength point of mine..... And she is capable to protect herself... without my help or anyone's help... so throw that thought to harm her... understand ... you better understand... .... don't ever cross our path in the future or I'll make sure you don't have any future....

and for you .... ( looked at Bella ) control your tongue in the future .... if not I'll make sure to cut it for you... i love her more than my life... before she born it's already decided that she is the only girl I want to spend my life with... And yes... you call her with dirty name... so kind your information... she don't need my money to live her life... she have her own personal empire .... which she brought up with single handly ... she is my wife... means she have enough to spend but still she worked hard to expand her business... and yes... i forgot to told you both.... she is only heiress of Nimbalkar ....which is the top rich family in the world too.... she is a award winner in the business world.... with raising business star... she is so brilliant that crack national exam...and got first place in whole country.... ( looked at pawan ) I'm not forgetting anything.... hmmm... yes she most beautiful girl.. and yes she is best cook too... let's go ... take care...

Pawan here he go again I thought maybe he kill them but who know that he stuffed their mouths with dog food.... he really don't wanted to follow Aaditya now on .... it's so hard to keep calm... he stood up and follow Aaditya out of the meeting room...

Mr. Richard was really frightened by Aaditya's spoken and unspoken words... he is not stupid ...not to understand what Aaditya wanted to say... he was sure now... if he want to live his life happily he need to avoid Aaditya and his love once .... not just them but also Man too.... because he know now who is the Man... and what happened to him .. if he approached her with bad intetion.. Kirloskar ...and .... Nimbalkar family hunt him till the end of hell .... so ... he just need to run away from here...

Bella was.. dumbfounded by Aaditya's words... she really regrate now.... she don't want to buried under the earth... by Aaditya.... and understand now .... even she work hard like donkey she can't become like Man... she blankly spacing out somewhere...

Pawan and Aaditya come out and went near to the three girls which were laughing and talking happily...

Aaditya : ( back hugged) let's go... for lunch ...

Man nodded and walked towards Aaditya's car...

Shravani : Manu And big bro you both go and enjoy your food.... i need to go home for some urgent matter... ok.. ( she run away )( she really don't want to have dog food for lunch )

Aaditya : Pawan you and Miss Tulsi...go to your car... ok... meet us in... AB restaurant... ( left )

Pawan : let's go... ( sit in the car ) ( but Tulsi was still stood sameplace ... without moving )

pawan shout a loud ...

" let's go ... or you want to special treatment... ... can I carry you to in the car "

Tulsi : who want to carry by ... dumb head monkey... I can go... I'll get myself cab ... ( she walked away from there )

Pawan felt angry by her words ... she is first girl who insult him like this.... who the hell she thought herself... he just wanted to help her...but she is so over smart to... behaved like Queen... but She is little Manu's PA and Aaditya give him responsibility to bring her with him. .. like gentleman... he just offer her help ...but she reject straightforwardly... so let's see.... who going to help you.... he follow her by car... Tulsi was walking on the road... she know he was following her... but she don't want to go with him.... she felt shy ...don't know why ....in his presence... so that's why she was avoiding him.... but here he is dumbhead monkey.... don't leave her alone....
( she started to walk fast ....but suddenly her ankle twist and she yelp in pain...and sit directly on road... holding her ankle )

Pawan was following her... but after sometime he saw that she sit on road holding her ankle... he understand that she maybe hurt her legs ...by fast walking.... parking his car he got out of the car.... and walked towards her then without any thought he picked her up .... walked back ti the car ..and pushed her in the car ..then after sometime they already reached the Nearest Hospital ...

Tulsi was still in the shocked.... by pawan's sudden approach. his kind gesture.... his warm hug ...she was hearing his heart beat too... remembering this her face turned red... she hide her face and.... lost in her thought...