chapter 2

on the day of function both families are together to bless Neha and her baby. They all ready for function in Typical Maharashtrian attire .

Neha in green sari , green bangles .. she put bela flower on her hair bun then simple golden nosering on her nose ..

She sat with shashikant (who wear Wight Dhoti-kurta all men's are wear same cloths) on swing and that swing and all garden area are decorating with different flowers.

sonali in red sari, uma in blue sari Urmila in yellow sari with their traditional jewellery .

Both boys also wearing like elders dhothi kurta and lil shravani wear Nawwar sari (maharashtrian traditional women clothes)with green red combination, bela flower on hair , small nose ring , bangles and silver anklets

       On Auspicious time 1st uma come to Neha and Shashikant who sit on decorate swing then she apply (with her ring finger )on their forehead kunkum tilak (vermilion powder ) then okshvant them with gold ring ( tuch to forehead and half round left to right side ) then give them clothes shirt-pant for shashikant and green sari and jewellery with raw rice and green coconut then kiss their temples to wish them happiness ..

After her Sonali and jay prakash , and then urmila and sahdev repeat the process and bless both them happiness .

It's now turn to lil Shravani she come to  Neha and then just said aunt and uncle give me baby sis ok they both don't play with me pointing towards Karan and Aaditya ...ok then if you give me lil sis I love you more kiss on their chicks and go to her mom then karan come to his parents and said Ma-pa I love you both and my lil sis or brother too and promise to protect them for all problems.

staring  Aaditya with twitch smile

after he sit with them on swing . Now last Aaditya come and touch Neha and shashikant feet and speak with clam and serious voice  uncle and aunt I wish you happy life like you both stay with each other I wants my wife stay with me like that too. so just take care of my wife .. after that he ask Neha
"Aunt can I kiss my wife"

without waiting her response he kiss Neha's tummy put his both hand and face on her tummy and again said with clam voice

: wife don't make a trouble for Aunt ok be good girl there I'm waiting for you , love you lot come to me please they all have their own wives  but I'm alone .

so like how I love you,  you need to love me too

promise ....

and don't worry I work hard for us "

again he kiss but this time he feel some movements Neha got surprise because when Aaditya was speaking seriously her baby move and kick her when he said promise.

     Neha is so surprise and happy that she told everybody what just happened Aaditya just smile like bright star and there again our karan shoot a glare to Aaditya ..

"like told him stay away from my sis ."

Aaditya just look at him and again kiss Neha's tummy and sit with his grandparents.

       Now last two months every single morning Aaditya come to Neha's bedroom kiss her tummy and wish good morning to his wife and told her that he was going for walk with Grandparents in garden ,

after coming back he again he go to Neha kiss her tummy And told her tummy I'm back wife come we need breakfast to grow up  , in afternoon he again come

: wife time for lunch and nap , in evening again time for some snacks and playing .. lastly  night time he again come to  Neha and wish  his wife good night, kiss and hug Neha's tummy ..

All this while when he speaking with Neha's tummy , Neha feel movements that's the reason she never got tired or annoyed by his behavior .

Second thing is she really wants Aaditya become her son-in-law he is so cute and she know when he become Young he'll look like hell handsome like her big bro.

Aaditya just 4 years old but he behave so clam ,never speak unnecessary , always read something , and spend time with elders ask them so many questions..

Neha know that her sonu become well-mannered gentlemen in future.